Windows 10: Can't install Windows 11 through setup.exe from a ISO image

Discus and support Can't install Windows 11 through setup.exe from a ISO image in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm having issues trying to install Windows 11 on my computer. The problem? I open the "setup.exe" file, my PC start working, then nothing happens.I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Bastian AlejandroRojas, Feb 4, 2022.

1. Can't install Windows 11 through setup.exe from a ISO image

I'm having issues trying to install Windows 11 on my computer. The problem? I open the "setup.exe" file, my PC start working, then nothing happens.I downloaded the ISO image from Windows 11 official site, mounted on, run "setup.exe" and nothing. Also tried running as administrator, and the result are the same. Running Windows on safe mode doesn't work either. The only antivirus I have is Windows Security. Additionally I followed some advices from this post: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setupexe-doesnt-open/c01e6278-e48f-4092-8977-8b931d1371b9 any of them worked for me.

:)

Bastian AlejandroRojas, Feb 4, 2022

2. Best way to OS to iso to install?!

Norton ghost can make ISO's of a HDD but I would just suggest making a whole image and placing it on a thumbdrive cause its faster to install instead of useing a DVD drive.

brandonwh64, Feb 4, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 4, 2022
  4. Can't install Windows 11 through setup.exe from a ISO image

Need ISO maker

I tried imgburn followed step by step and it sucks ...burned an image supposed to be ISO endend up in UDF ..not auto executable and scraped a dvd for it. Gonna try alcohol thx

MohawkAngel, Feb 4, 2022
Thema:

Can't install Windows 11 through setup.exe from a ISO image

1. Can't install Windows 11 through setup.exe from a ISO image - Similar Threads - Can't install through

2. ERROR - Windows 11 Disk Image ISO not Installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ERROR - Windows 11 Disk Image ISO not Installing: ERRORI can't install the Download Windows 11 Disk Image ISO for x64 devices and it were suggest for me since I have a problem installing the update 2023-12 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5033375A message appear on the screen says:"We are...
  3. Windows 8.1 install through iso

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 8.1 install through iso: I wanted to downgrade to windows 8.1 and wantd to know if i can install it without any usb/dvdDirectly extracting the iso and running the setup file to install ? Can i clean install through that...
  4. Windows 8.1 install through iso

Windows 8.1 install through iso: I wanted to downgrade to windows 8.1 and wantd to know if i can install it without any usb/dvdDirectly extracting the iso and running the setup file to install ? Can i clean install through that...
  5. how to download windows 11 through windows 11 disk image ISO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to download windows 11 through windows 11 disk image ISO: how to download windows 11 through windows 11 disk image ISO https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-windows-11-through-windows-11-disk/77021b11-321d-4df6-8211-13c9fa93e524
  6. how to download windows 11 through windows 11 disk image ISO

how to download windows 11 through windows 11 disk image ISO: how to download windows 11 through windows 11 disk image ISO https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-windows-11-through-windows-11-disk/77021b11-321d-4df6-8211-13c9fa93e524
  7. Create Windows 10/11 ISO Image from Existing Installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Create Windows 10/11 ISO Image from Existing Installation: Hello there! My name is Rufiq. It's the first time to create a post on Microsoft Community. I want to create Windows 11 or Windows 11 ISO Image from Existing Installation. What do you recommend for me?...
  8. Create Windows 10/11 ISO Image from Existing Installation

Create Windows 10/11 ISO Image from Existing Installation: Hello there! My name is Rufiq. It's the first time to create a post on Microsoft Community. I want to create Windows 11 or Windows 11 ISO Image from Existing Installation. What do you recommend for me?...
  9. Can't install Windows 11 through setup.exe from a ISO image

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't install Windows 11 through setup.exe from a ISO image: I'm having issues trying to install Windows 11 on my computer. The problem? I open the "setup.exe" file, my PC start working, then nothing happens.I downloaded the ISO image from Windows 11 official site, mounted on, run "setup.exe" and nothing. Also tried running as...
  10. Can't install Windows 11 through setup.exe from a ISO image

Can't install Windows 11 through setup.exe from a ISO image: I'm having issues trying to install Windows 11 on my computer. The problem? I open the "setup.exe" file, my PC start working, then nothing happens.I downloaded the ISO image from Windows 11 official site, mounted on, run "setup.exe" and nothing. Also tried running as...