Windows 10: Can't install Windows after crash and automatic repair failure

Discus and support Can't install Windows after crash and automatic repair failure in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [IMG][IMG] Can't install window The picture above show the issues encountered. This happened after sudden Windows crash and after it failed to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Krbkslgfks, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Can't install Windows after crash and automatic repair failure

Can't install Windows after crash and automatic repair failure [​IMG]Can't install Windows after crash and automatic repair failure [​IMG]

Can't install window

The picture above show the issues encountered.

This happened after sudden Windows crash and after it failed to boot and stuck on the automatic repair

:)

Krbkslgfks, Nov 8, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 8, 2019
  3. Surface Book Automatic Repair Issue

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Provide us the following details in order to assist you better.

• How did you perform the Automatic repair? Did you use a DVD to perform it or via desktop?
    If you perform via desktop then I suggest you to boot your device using installation media.

I suggest you to perform the startup repair using the Windows 10 installation media from the below link and check if it helps.

Windows 10 herunterladen

Boot from the Windows 10 installation media and then perform automatic repair and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to perform Automatic repair:

• Insert installation media and restart the computer.
    • Select language and click on Next.
    • Select Repair your Computer and click on Skip this drive.
    • Select Troubleshoot and click on Advanced Options.
    Here choose the option Automatic Repair and follow the prompted instructions.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you

Divya Murugan, Nov 8, 2019
  4. sol_kiwi Win User

Can't install Windows after crash and automatic repair failure

Stuck at Automatic repair mode while installing Windows Updates.

Still on preparing automatic repair

sol_kiwi, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

Can't install Windows after crash and automatic repair failure

1. Can't install Windows after crash and automatic repair failure - Similar Threads - Can't install crash

2. Windows 10 automatic repair failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 automatic repair failure: Windows automatic repair triggers whenever I start up, after this it fails and is not able to repair my pc. I click advanced options and none of the options work, resetting my pc has a problem. I have no system restore point, no image recovery, and the startup repair fails...
  3. Automatic repair failure

Automatic repair failure: This automatic repair loop has been happening all week no mater what method I try it doesn't work from resetting every thing to restoring to a previous date. these 1 method that I am currently trying is the bootable USB disk and hopefully that will solve the problem. however...
  4. Windows 10 boot and automatic repair failure

Windows 10 boot and automatic repair failure: On downloading and installing updates for windows 10 version 1803, my laptop attempted restarting and displayed this message "Preparing automatic repair" and suddenly displays a blue screen with the message"Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. We will restart for...
  5. Automatic Repair Failure

Automatic Repair Failure: So i just bought this HP laptop about a month ago and i open it up one day to see a blue screen that says “Automatic Repair: Automatic Repair couldn’t repair your pc.” I have tried most of the options to fix the issue and none of them have worked. I have tried shutting down,...
  6. Windows 10 Automatic repair loop failure

Windows 10 Automatic repair loop failure: My windows 10 PC has failed in an automatic repair loop. Nothing I have tried is resolving this. My installation disk is an old windows 7 version. I don't want to install that as I will lose all my saved files, photos etc. I have downloaded from another laptop a new windows...
  7. Automatic repair failure

Automatic repair failure: computer says automatic repair , can't fix or repair, then blue screen that says D:\windows\system32\logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt shows shut down and advanced options...
  8. Automatic Repair Failure | SrtTrail.txt

Automatic Repair Failure | SrtTrail.txt: Recently, I powered on my computer and was greeted by "Preparing Automatic Repair" followed by "Diagnosing Your PC" and then Attempting Repairs. Then a screen says "Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC" and tells me that there's a log file at...
  9. Automatic Repair Loop: Can't Boot windows

Automatic Repair Loop: Can't Boot windows: After flashing my motherboard to the latest bios, I have been getting an automatic repair Loop at the screen that displays the keys to enter the bios, followed by the automatic repair screen with the log file F:\Recovery\WindowsRE\Winre.wim/System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt...
  10. Can't "Install/Repair"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't "Install/Repair": Done 100's of these. (Well maybe a couplehundred over the years.) Right now running "Windows 10 Insider Preview Version 1803 (OS Build17112.1)" Thiswas on the HDD of a Mobo crash and is installed on new Mobo and CPU. Noticed I can't do updates, run CMD or powershell and a...