Windows 10: Can't install Windows after crash and automatic repair failure

Discus and support Can't install Windows after crash and automatic repair failure in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [IMG][IMG] Can't install window The picture above show the issues encountered. This happened after sudden Windows crash and after it failed to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Krbkslgfks, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Can't install Windows after crash and automatic repair failure

Can't install Windows after crash and automatic repair failure [​IMG]Can't install Windows after crash and automatic repair failure [​IMG]

Can't install window

The picture above show the issues encountered.

This happened after sudden Windows crash and after it failed to boot and stuck on the automatic repair

:)

Krbkslgfks, Nov 8, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 8, 2019
  3. Surface Book Automatic Repair Issue

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Provide us the following details in order to assist you better.

• How did you perform the Automatic repair? Did you use a DVD to perform it or via desktop?
    If you perform via desktop then I suggest you to boot your device using installation media.

I suggest you to perform the startup repair using the Windows 10 installation media from the below link and check if it helps.

Windows 10 herunterladen

Boot from the Windows 10 installation media and then perform automatic repair and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to perform Automatic repair:

• Insert installation media and restart the computer.
    • Select language and click on Next.
    • Select Repair your Computer and click on Skip this drive.
    • Select Troubleshoot and click on Advanced Options.
    Here choose the option Automatic Repair and follow the prompted instructions.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you

Divya Murugan, Nov 8, 2019
  4. sol_kiwi Win User

Can't install Windows after crash and automatic repair failure

Stuck at Automatic repair mode while installing Windows Updates.

Still on preparing automatic repair

sol_kiwi, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

Can't install Windows after crash and automatic repair failure

1. Can't install Windows after crash and automatic repair failure - Similar Threads - Can't install crash

2. Automatic repair password failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair password failure: So basically I just got this pc like 4 days ago and I’ve been playing and what not but today I decided to get on and it says automatic repair and I try to use a command prop or something and i enter my password and it keeps saying incorrect even though it’s correct I need...
  3. Automatic repair password failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic repair password failure: So basically I just got this pc like 4 days ago and I’ve been playing and what not but today I decided to get on and it says automatic repair and I try to use a command prop or something and i enter my password and it keeps saying incorrect even though it’s correct I need...
  4. Automatic repair password failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. automatic repair failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    automatic repair failure: My pc has been popping up with a blue Automatic repair screen. it has two options, shut down or advanced options. When i hit advanced options and try continuing to windows 10 it repeats. If i hit troubleshoot, advanced options sends me to another page. if it hit command...
  6. automatic repair failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    automatic repair failure: My pc has been popping up with a blue Automatic repair screen. it has two options, shut down or advanced options. When i hit advanced options and try continuing to windows 10 it repeats. If i hit troubleshoot, advanced options sends me to another page. if it hit command...
  7. automatic repair failure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Automatic repair failure

Automatic repair failure: This automatic repair loop has been happening all week no mater what method I try it doesn't work from resetting every thing to restoring to a previous date. these 1 method that I am currently trying is the bootable USB disk and hopefully that will solve the problem. however...
  9. Automatic Repair Failure

Automatic Repair Failure: So i just bought this HP laptop about a month ago and i open it up one day to see a blue screen that says “Automatic Repair: Automatic Repair couldn’t repair your pc.” I have tried most of the options to fix the issue and none of them have worked. I have tried shutting down,...
  10. Automatic repair failure

Automatic repair failure: computer says automatic repair , can't fix or repair, then blue screen that says D:\windows\system32\logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt shows shut down and advanced options...