Windows 10: Can't install Windows after installing Ubuntu

Discus and support Can't install Windows after installing Ubuntu in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Since I've installed Ubuntu Budgie 18.04.1 on my PC, the USB installer just doesn't boot, it gives me a black screen. [ATTACH] Any other Linux USB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SamuelPorcellis, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Can't install Windows after installing Ubuntu

Since I've installed Ubuntu Budgie 18.04.1 on my PC, the USB installer just doesn't boot, it gives me a black screen.

Can't install Windows after installing Ubuntu ab3b6bf2-7739-43d2-aef4-c9b7c3620ccc?upload=true.jpg

Any other Linux USB installer seems to be booting normally. It just happens with Windows installers.

So I can't install Windows because the installer doesn't even boot, what do I do?

:)

SamuelPorcellis, Dec 28, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 16, 2020
  3. Can install Windows, can't install Linux

Are you doing a clean install?

Also if you are doing a clean install may I suggest this. Delete and format all partitions and let Ubuntu allocate the drive. You might have some MBR files left on the HD that is conflicting with Ubuntu booting.

TheMailMan78, Jan 16, 2020
  4. xfire Win User

Can't install Windows after installing Ubuntu

xfire, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

Can't install Windows after installing Ubuntu

1. Can't install Windows after installing Ubuntu - Similar Threads - Can't install installing

2. can't install ubuntu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't install ubuntu: I m not able to install ubuntu inside windows 11 through Microsoft store , getting error message something happened on our end. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-ubuntu/75402592-afb9-4922-8f37-6eb8d4503a75
  3. can't install ubuntu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't install ubuntu: I m not able to install ubuntu inside windows 11 through Microsoft store , getting error message something happened on our end. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-ubuntu/75402592-afb9-4922-8f37-6eb8d4503a75
  4. Can't reinstall Windows 11 on ASUS Zenbook after installing Ubuntu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't reinstall Windows 11 on ASUS Zenbook after installing Ubuntu: I recently did a clean install of Ubuntu 22.04.3 onto my new ASUS Zenbook Q420V which erased Windows 11. I later realized that I needed to reinstall Windows 11, so I created a boot disk using the Windows Media Creation tool and was able to get thru the first few steps in...
  5. Can't reinstall Windows 11 on ASUS Zenbook after installing Ubuntu

Can't reinstall Windows 11 on ASUS Zenbook after installing Ubuntu: I recently did a clean install of Ubuntu 22.04.3 onto my new ASUS Zenbook Q420V which erased Windows 11. I later realized that I needed to reinstall Windows 11, so I created a boot disk using the Windows Media Creation tool and was able to get thru the first few steps in...
  6. windows installation on ubuntu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows installation on ubuntu: hicurrently am using linux . but the linux os unable to run in pc .so i want to upgraded to windows 10 . what are the step should i follow .pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-installation-on-ubuntu/b8ffb947-f2bf-48a8-97b1-23f7cb87ecc0
  7. windows installation on ubuntu

windows installation on ubuntu: hicurrently am using linux . but the linux os unable to run in pc .so i want to upgraded to windows 10 . what are the step should i follow .pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-installation-on-ubuntu/b8ffb947-f2bf-48a8-97b1-23f7cb87ecc0
  8. windows installation on ubuntu

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Windows disappeared after installing ubuntu

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows disappeared after installing ubuntu: Hello! I hope I'm in the right place. TL;DR - I have more than one hard drive and everything was just working. Added a new SSD and got windows set up on it. installed ubuntu on the old 250 gb SSD. Now I cannot access windows, it wont boot and does not show up in the MSI...
  10. installing Windows on Ubuntu

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    installing Windows on Ubuntu: I have Ubuntu 18.04 but I would like to install Windows 10 either along side it or instead. I have the ios on a usb that I have mounted using MultiWriter. When I restart the laptop and click boot options, the usb is not presented as one of the options. I would appreciate as...