Windows 10: Can't install windows apps and can't login to windows store either and can't link my...

Discus and support Can't install windows apps and can't login to windows store either and can't link my... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hey, I had to call in to Microsoft a few days ago and yesterday and was on the phone for hours and did several things with them which ultimately made... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MasterDunedain, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Can't install windows apps and can't login to windows store either and can't link my...

Hey, I had to call in to Microsoft a few days ago and yesterday and was on the phone for hours and did several things with them which ultimately made my PC worse and had issues that my pc didn't even have before I called in, so I had to factory reset it choosing a clean install. Well I factory reset everything and I am trying log in to the Microsoft Store, link my hotmail account with the mail and also trying to install windows apps. I can't do it. I can link my Gmail account but not my hotmail. Also I tried to contact an agent via chat but for some reason though people are available it won't connect me to someone. I am getting the Error code: 0x80070520. I have tried troubleshooting the windows app with the troubleshooter in the settings like people have said, I have reset the windows app, I have done the wsreset and ran that as administrator and even did some other suggestions that this place suggested: https://ugetfix.com/ask/how-to-fix-error-code-0x80070520-on-windows-10/#!/bounceback. However I am getting no luck. Someone please help me. I would appreciate it.

:)

MasterDunedain, Jul 12, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Can't install windows apps and can't login to windows store either and can't link my... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jul 12, 2019
  3. RogerF51 Win User
    Can`t open Photo app

Original title: Can`t open App

When I try to open photos app, It comes up check windows store, when I check windows store, It comes up this app can`t open, it driving me bonkers

RogerF51, Jul 12, 2019
  4. BetoLP Win User

Can't install windows apps and can't login to windows store either and can't link my...

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Can't install windows apps and can't login to windows store either and can't link my... [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

Can't install windows apps and can't login to windows store either and can't link my...

1. Can't install windows apps and can't login to windows store either and can't link my... - Similar Threads - Can't install apps

2. Can't sign in to either windows store or xbox app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't sign in to either windows store or xbox app: Been having issues signing into my Microsoft store and Xbox app, every time I try to sign in I just get an error saying something went wrong. I've made sure windows is up to date on all my updates, and I even did a clean install of windows and the problem still persists. I...
  3. Can't sign in to either windows store or xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign in to either windows store or xbox app: Been having issues signing into my Microsoft store and Xbox app, every time I try to sign in I just get an error saying something went wrong. I've made sure windows is up to date on all my updates, and I even did a clean install of windows and the problem still persists. I...
  4. Windows can't boot. can't install Windows 10 either!

Windows can't boot. can't install Windows 10 either!: Hello, a few days ago i turned on my PC and my wallpaper was black and i couldnt use the taskbar. as i restarted it did automatic repairs, check disks and all that. ive tried them again and again and none of them have unfortunately worked and at times gave me a BSOD with the...
  5. Windows can't boot. can't install Windows 10 either!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows can't boot. can't install Windows 10 either!: Hello, a few days ago i turned on my PC and my wallpaper was black and i couldnt use the taskbar. as i restarted it did automatic repairs, check disks and all that. ive tried them again and again and none of them have unfortunately worked and at times gave me a BSOD with the...
  6. Windows can't boot. can't install Windows 10 either!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Can't install apps on Windows Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install apps on Windows Store: Whenever I try to download an app from the windows store, it hangs on acquiring license for a bit and then it gives me an error. It says to wait a bit or try restarting your device and I've done both with no luck. The error code was 0x80070005....
  8. Can't install apps on Windows Store

Can't install apps on Windows Store: Whenever I try to download an app from the windows store, it hangs on acquiring license for a bit and then it gives me an error. It says to wait a bit or try restarting your device and I've done both with no luck. The error code was 0x80070005....
  9. Can't install apps Windows Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't install apps Windows Store: Whenever I try to install something from the Windows Store nothing happens when I click on "install". I am on Windows 10 (64 bit) version 1909 (activated), all my drivers are up to date. I've tried the "troubleshoot store" option and resetting the store but nothing has...
  10. Windows store can't install apps

Windows store can't install apps: Hi. Please help me. My windows store can't install app. I already tried the PART ONE ( How to Clear and Reset the Store Cache in Windows 10). As i go on to the PART TWO, i find it hard on what affected user SID should i delete. (See screenshot below). Please help me....