Windows 10: Can't install Windows Apps or Game-pass Apps on second Drive

Discus and support Can't install Windows Apps or Game-pass Apps on second Drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So i downloaded the XBox app because i wanted to try Out Game-pass. I have a second Hard-drive in my PC where i download all my Games. I now can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Panick3d., Sep 15, 2020.

1. Panick3d. Win User

Can't install Windows Apps or Game-pass Apps on second Drive

So i downloaded the XBox app because i wanted to try Out Game-pass. I have a second Hard-drive in my PC where i download all my Games.

I now can't install any Games from the XBox app or the Windows Store on that Drive. I also can't move any Games to that Drive.

Now i am pretty confident, that i know where the problem is coming from.
    When i installed Sea of Thieves from the Store on my second Drive it created a few Folders from Windows.

When i uninstalled SoT these annoyed me and i wanted to remove them so i did with the help of a program.

I am confident that because i deleted these folders i can now not install Apps on there.

Is there any way to fix that? I have tried searching for it but i just can't find a fix.

Thanks for any help

:)

Panick3d., Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

Can't install Windows Apps or Game-pass Apps on second Drive

1. Can't install Windows Apps or Game-pass Apps on second Drive - Similar Threads - Can't install Apps

2. Can't install games on my second drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install games on my second drive?: Why can't I install games on my second drive? It will not go through.After that, the drive will disappear or corrupt. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-games-on-my-second-drive/711e89ed-85f8-4693-b8f0-bdbba6399425
  3. Can't install games on my second drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install games on my second drive?: Why can't I install games on my second drive? It will not go through.After that, the drive will disappear or corrupt. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-games-on-my-second-drive/711e89ed-85f8-4693-b8f0-bdbba6399425
  4. Can't sign in to Xbox app or install games on the app.

Can't sign in to Xbox app or install games on the app.: I have just got back into the xbox game pass and have installed the xbox app for PC. unfortunately with the app I am unable to sign in or install games. whenever I click "sign in" a white window pops up for a second then closes. I tried installing a game despite the sign in...
  5. Can't install the PC Game Pass app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't install the PC Game Pass app: Every time I go to the Microsoft Store and search for "pc game pass" and click on the icon in the pop-up tab, the store just loads and loads until I back out (first picture and second picture). I also tried to just look up "pc game pass" and press enter. It loaded fine but...
  6. Can't open Game Pass Win10 App

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't open Game Pass Win10 App: I can't open the app for few months now. It wasn't a problem cause I didn't want to get a subscription but right now it has pretty good game I wanna try out. Problem is it shutdows immediately when homepage shows up. Sometimes it works but 9/10 times it crashes of shuts down...
  7. Xbox App game pass installation

Xbox App game pass installation: I recently subscribe to xbox gamepass and downloaded ark survival,midway through the download my laptop shut off and the progress was lost,does someone know where the apps are installed so I can find it and delete the old ark file or anyway to restart the download from where...
  8. Can't install games with game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install games with game pass: When I try to install some games from the store available with the game pass, the install button is greyed out. How do I download these games? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-games-with-game-pass/98acdb61-3939-4c5e-837f-6393c44f5eb2
  9. Can't install certain apps that come with games pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install certain apps that come with games pass: I've tried all the trouble shooting techniques I've found on here the only thing that I can do is add my own situation in case it is different. I purchased a 30 day trial on a key website, the key worked fine. I then got a thing to buy 2 months of premium for £2 from the...
  10. Unable to install apps to second drive

Unable to install apps to second drive: Hello, I have 2 drives in my Windows 10 machine. Windows sits on an SSD, and I've got a much larger rotational drive. Generally speaking, Windows recognizes the rotational drive just fine, and I've moved some default folders over to it. It does let me change the drive for...