Windows 10: Cant install windows because its saying 0.0 mb on internal hard drive

Discus and support Cant install windows because its saying 0.0 mb on internal hard drive in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [IMG] I got my computer as of Christmas 2019. it was working fine until recently I was playing a game suddenly blue screen and now I can't boot my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PeachyMeadows, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Cant install windows because its saying 0.0 mb on internal hard drive

Cant install windows because its saying 0.0 mb on internal hard drive [​IMG]

I got my computer as of Christmas 2019. it was working fine until recently I was playing a game suddenly blue screen and now I can't boot my computer anymore.

i tried using cmd prompt in advance settings to clear disk 0 but no luck.

I am using a USB removable hard drive to install windows 10. The internal hard drive/drive zero where I want to install windows is saying 0.0 mb I cant create a new partition at all. The other drives id my removable hard drive just in 2 different partitions.

I still have warranty on it so please tell me if I need to get a replacement internal hard drive/whole new computer

Thank you,

:)

PeachyMeadows, Jul 21, 2020

2. Trying to install windows 10 on Ideapad s145 but disk 0 says 0.0 MB

I CAN't!

Disk 0: internal hardrive (Where I want to install windows) says total size: 0.0 mb free space: 0.0 mb I can't create a partition at all it says also "We couldn't create a new partition [error:0x8007045d]

3. JohnBMW Win User
    Drive 0 Unallocated Space 0.0 MB total size 0.0 MB Free space During Windows Installation

MBI'm trying to re-install windows 10 via USB installation media but I get to windows setup screen that shows me Drive 0 Unallocated Space 0.0 MB total size 0.0 MB Free space ! This partition is too small. Make the size
    of this partition at least 9395MB or select another partition"

The problem is that there is no other partition or drive to choose from. any help?

[Original Title: Help]

JohnBMW, Jul 21, 2020
  4. Cant install windows because its saying 0.0 mb on internal hard drive

Trying to install windows 10 on Ideapad s145 but disk 0 says 0.0 MB

the internal hard drive is showing 0 mb

Thema:

Cant install windows because its saying 0.0 mb on internal hard drive

1. Cant install windows because its saying 0.0 mb on internal hard drive - Similar Threads - Cant install saying

2. Data use its still at 0 mb wifi or ethernet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Data use its still at 0 mb wifi or ethernet: I have done all the sfc / scannow actions, the driver from the network card I reinstalled, I changed the network card with another one, I made the microsoft account local and administrator nothing! no change! remains 0MB! The user name and organization do not change in the...
  3. Data use its still at 0 mb wifi or ethernet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Data use its still at 0 mb wifi or ethernet: I have done all the sfc / scannow actions, the driver from the network card I reinstalled, I changed the network card with another one, I made the microsoft account local and administrator nothing! no change! remains 0MB! The user name and organization do not change in the...
  4. Data use its still at 0 mb wifi or ethernet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Bitlocker cant be enabled on drive 0

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bitlocker cant be enabled on drive 0: Installed windows on an nvMe SSD. Got a pop up about installing it on disk 0.Went to enable bitlocker on my storage drives. Discovered that on disk 0 it is labeled as an active primary partition. I would move it, but there is nothing there. Is this the bug the pop up was...
  6. Windows 10 install, drive 0 unallocated space 0 MB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 install, drive 0 unallocated space 0 MB: Hi, My HP laptop hdd died. This HP laptop came with windows 10 64 bit, and is activated by the motherboard. I replaced this hdd by another one. This drive is not damaged at all, checked many ways, and the Bios/uefi detect it. I tried to install an os with Windows 8.1 usb and...
  7. Windows can't be installed on drive 0 There needs to be at least 9649 MB of free space

Windows can't be installed on drive 0 There needs to be at least 9649 MB of free space: Hi, I'm unable to start up Windows on my laptop. None of the repairs work and when I try a system re-set I get the message: “Additional free space is needed on the drive where Windows is installed. Free up some space and try again” So I'm stuck in a loop. I want to...
  8. Trying to install windows 10 on Ideapad s145 but disk 0 says 0.0 MB

Trying to install windows 10 on Ideapad s145 but disk 0 says 0.0 MB: I got my computer as of Christmas 2019. it was working fine until recently I was playing a game suddenly blue screen and now I can't boot my computer anymore. i tried using cmd prompt in advance settings to clear disk 0 but no luck. I am using a USB removable hard drive to...
  9. Windows 10 installation, disk 0 has 0 mb

Windows 10 installation, disk 0 has 0 mb: I'm gonna start from the beginning, I wanted to set up dual booting with windows 10 which i already had and with linux. Somewhere along the line it messed up and partioned my hard drive replacing windows 10 with linux. I then tried to reinstall windows 10 off of a USB that...
  10. Hard Disk 100% usage when 0 MB/s is used

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hard Disk 100% usage when 0 MB/s is used: As the title says; my laptop is showing me that he hard disk is using a full 100% capacity when the MB/s is 0. My laptop runs really slowly and sometimes just restarts out of the blue or freezes. I've already tried the following: Booting in safe mode and running an...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. internal harddrive showing 0mb