Windows 10: Can't Install Windows from Official USB on New Build

Discus and support Can't Install Windows from Official USB on New Build in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After multiple attempts I am here. Having just completed a new build Asus Prime z490-a / Intel 10900k / Samsung 970 Evo M.2 I of course intended to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Lee _H, Nov 29, 2020.

1. Lee _H Win User

Can't Install Windows from Official USB on New Build

After multiple attempts I am here. Having just completed a new build Asus Prime z490-a / Intel 10900k / Samsung 970 Evo M.2 I of course intended to install windows next. I have an official USB that was sealed with a product key card. No mater what I do all I get to is a black blank screen. I can see the flash drive in the bios in any of the USB ports on the motherboard and I think I have tried them all. However when I select it the screen immediately goes blank/black. I have disabled fast boot which has made no difference so far. Any help, advice would be very much appreciated.

:)

Lee _H, Nov 29, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 29, 2020
  3. thraxed Win User
    Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

thraxed, Nov 29, 2020
  4. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Can't Install Windows from Official USB on New Build - Similar Threads - Can't Install Official

2. Can't install Windows from USB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install Windows from USB: Hi! My Windows 11 on laptop Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro crashed and laptop gone to perpetual error UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME. I can't launch Windows in both normal and safe mode it was disabled by default.I had created installation media for Windows and launched from USB.I had 2...
  3. Can't download Build 22454 from the official page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download Build 22454 from the official page: So my windows update doesn't work, when I try to check for updates I get an error. I went online to check for solutions and people fixed it by downloading the 22454 build ISO from the official page. When I try to do that I get an error as well. Can someone from the tech...
  4. Can't download Build 22454 from the official page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't download Build 22454 from the official page: So my windows update doesn't work, when I try to check for updates I get an error. I went online to check for solutions and people fixed it by downloading the 22454 build ISO from the official page. When I try to do that I get an error as well. Can someone from the tech...
  5. Installing windows on a new build but USB won't load

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing windows on a new build but USB won't load: Hello, I have built a new PC and trying to install windows on it via a USB. The computer was able to boot the USB once but it when I selected 64 bit it gave me an error message and the PC restarted. Once it restarted it tried to boot the USB again but it was just a blank...
  6. New PC Build Can't Boot Windows Installation USB

New PC Build Can't Boot Windows Installation USB: PC parts build date 21/11/2020 Mobo: Asus ROG Strix B550-A CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x GPU: RTX 3070 Founders Edition SSD: 500gb Samsung Evo 970pro Ram: Adata XPG 3200mhz 16gb PSU: EVGA B3 850W 80+ PSU Case: Phanteks P400a Since Asus support is lackluster, I'm going to ask...
  7. New PC build new window usb not installing

New PC build new window usb not installing: Built my son a new gaming pc, have done a few of these but brand new windows usb install key wont install, will make a new key but hoping issue is fixable as new key not cheap...
  8. Windows 10 install from USB in new build keeps looping

Windows 10 install from USB in new build keeps looping: Hello, I am trying to install Windows 10 Pro from a USB on a new system build: Asus X570 Tuf Gaming + MB Ryzen 9 3900X CPU 3 different drives - 2 M.2 NVMe drives (500GB, 1TB) and one SATA SSD (8TB) Here are the steps I have taken to install the OS on the 500GB M.2...
  9. Can't install windows from a USB

Can't install windows from a USB: Went into advance system start up, formatted windows from cmd. I try to boot from the USB to install windows, however it then says automatic system repairing, diagnosing pc and takes me to the system start up. Usb was formatted on FAT32 and I used Rufus to set make it...
  10. New build, can't install windows (USB drive)

New build, can't install windows (USB drive): Hi, Running into issues when trying to install Windows on my new build. Have tried multiple times and keep running into the same issue. Been trying to find a solution for hours but hitting dead ends. I boot with the USB drive inserted and the Windows logo shows up,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus tuf gaming b550-plus Windows instalation USB gies black