Windows 10: Cant Install Windows or Update, also drivers and configuration registry database corrupt..

Discus and support Cant Install Windows or Update, also drivers and configuration registry database corrupt.. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey all, Im in what feels like a never ending issue! this is a brand new pc from Acer 1st of all I can not update winndows, when it goes to install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GavinStanfield, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Cant Install Windows or Update, also drivers and configuration registry database corrupt..

Hey all,

Im in what feels like a never ending issue! this is a brand new pc from Acer

1st of all I can not update winndows, when it goes to install after a reset it fails

Other not windows updates get Errror 0x800703f1

When trying to install my gaming mouse and driver I get the warning 'configuration registry database corrupt'

When I plug my camera in to get pictures off it, it does not install the drivers.

I cannot also install drivers mannaualy, they fail

Things I have tried

Rest Pc

Rest Pc not keeping file

Trying to clean instal windows with a download ISO

Im losing count of stuff i have tried

this all fails in install

/scannow can fix it and reports logs says stuff like this

2020-09-13 13:15:52, Info CBS Session: 30837191_2678581722 initialized by client WindowsUpdateAgent, external staging directory: null, external registry directory: null

2020-09-13 13:15:52, Info CBS Failed to internally open package. [HRESULT = 0x800f0805 - CBS_E_INVALID_PACKAGE]

2020-09-13 13:15:52, Info CBS Failed to create open package. [HRESULT = 0x800f0805 - CBS_E_INVALID_PACKAGE]

2020-09-13 13:15:52, Info CBS Failed to OpenPackage using worker session [HRESULT = 0x800f0805]

2020-09-13 13:15:52, Info CBS Maint: idle processing paused

I have aslo done clean-image online stuff.

It feels like a never ending issue every solution just fails right at the end, stuff just won't install

Cheers Gavin

:)

GavinStanfield, Sep 14, 2020

2. Windows 10 - Printer Driver Error "The Configuration Registry Database is Corrupt"

Using Windows 10 and trying to re-install an HP Printer (CP3525). Keep getting the same error message "The Configuration Registry Database is Corrupt". Printer initially worked for a significant period of time, then received MS Updates and printer no longer
    works. Tried uninstalling Printer Drivers and Printer and then re install but same problem persists. Any suggested fixes?

E G in YYZ, Sep 14, 2020
  3. Configuration database registry is corrupt.

Running into the "The configuration database registry is corrupt." error while trying to install drivers for a new USB audio interface I've just purchased.

I've tried using a registry cleaner and sfc/ scannow, the latter came back with no integrity violations.

FightinTyler, Sep 14, 2020
  4. Cant Install Windows or Update, also drivers and configuration registry database corrupt..

'the configuration registry database is corrupt'

Hello,

I am unable to open any of my Microsoft Office apps (i.e. Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel).

When I do try to open, for example for Microsoft Word, a message appears reading:

The configuration registry database is corrupt

When I try to open Microsoft PowerPoint, a different message appears:

This app can't open

Check the Windows store for more info about PowerPoint

I have tried troubleshooting Windows update and it has detected a problem problems:

Potential Windows Update Database error detected

Windows Update component must be repaired

Check for pending restart

For the database error it has suggested uninstalling and reinstalling updates,

but I am unsure on how to go about this or even if it would work.

Further, I have looked at the Windows Update setting to see if there are some pending updates.

There are two:

1. Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809
    2. 2018-10 Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4100347)

The Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809 keeps on installing from 0-100% again and again.

The 2018-10 Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4100347) status is Pending restart, and has been like that for a while.

I will really appreciate your help.

Many thanks.

Islalassie, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

Cant Install Windows or Update, also drivers and configuration registry database corrupt..

1. Cant Install Windows or Update, also drivers and configuration registry database corrupt.. - Similar Threads - Cant Install Update

2. THE CONFIGURATION REGISTRY DATABASE IS CORRUPT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    THE CONFIGURATION REGISTRY DATABASE IS CORRUPT: [ATTACH]Tried SFC and DISM but didn't work out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-configuration-registry-database-is-corrupt/b43a8f99-3543-49a5-be81-52e4bcf595c3
  3. The configuration registry database is corrupt drivers.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The configuration registry database is corrupt drivers.: I have been trying to update my Nvidia driver, but it says The configuration registry database is corrupt. I have a lenovo l340 gaming laptop....
  4. configuration registry database is corrupt

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    configuration registry database is corrupt: it says configuration registry database is corrupt and I cannot use Word https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/configuration-registry-database-is-corrupt/d7b52c8d-58b3-4580-b8df-fac6e51ee541
  5. The Configuration Registry Database is Corrupt

The Configuration Registry Database is Corrupt: After the last windows update my video card stopped working correctly. The second monitor I'm using stopped working, and the main monitor is using a reduced resolution. I tried to reinstall the drivers, but get the error message "The Configuration Registry Database is...
  6. "The configuration registry database is corrupt"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "The configuration registry database is corrupt": So I tried installing a Voice Changer drive manually since it wasn't possible to do it automatically, and when i went into the Device Manager and tried to add a legacy hardware into the Sound, video and game controllers everything went good, but when it was supposed to add it...
  7. The configuration registry database is corrupt

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The configuration registry database is corrupt: My USB recently died and I had to recover all my old files which were mostly Word docs in Windows 7. The recovered Word docs now will not open in Windows 10 Pro and I get the above message when trying to open? Any suggestions on how to open them in Windows 10 Pro?...
  8. 'the configuration registry database is corrupt'

'the configuration registry database is corrupt': Hello, I am unable to open any of my Microsoft Office apps (i.e. Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel). When I do try to open, for example for Microsoft Word, a message appears reading: The configuration registry database is corrupt When I try to open Microsoft...
  9. Configuration database registry is corrupt.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Configuration database registry is corrupt.: Running into the "The configuration database registry is corrupt." error while trying to install drivers for a new USB audio interface I've just purchased. I've tried using a registry cleaner and sfc/ scannow, the latter came back with no integrity violations....
  10. Configuration Registry Database is Corrupt

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Configuration Registry Database is Corrupt: Windows 10 updates including KB3124262 fail when accompanied by updates to AMD ATI Radeon HD 4300/4500 and HP w2338h monitor updates. I have the home edition and I have seen other threads indicating there is no way to selectively update with that version. The KB3124262 update...