Windows 10: Cant install windows properly

Discus and support Cant install windows properly in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I purchased a Samsung 970 evo plus ssd for my pc and was about to install windows in it. Downloaded windows using a USB and ran the installation.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ligmanibba, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Cant install windows properly

Hi, I purchased a Samsung 970 evo plus ssd for my pc and was about to install windows in it. Downloaded windows using a USB and ran the installation.

Everything went well but when I got into the setting up windows thing where u choose language, privacy and bluh bluh and chose language and region it made me use a microsoft account and as soon as I was about to type the screen went black and redirected me back to the language option.

I did a bit of research and I unplugged any device that wasnt needed and the USB with the windows as well but the problem was still there so I decided to reinstall windows. Did that and after installing the windows the PC started restarting and then the screen that opened had the title “WHy did my PC restart?”.

Did some more research on the internet but most of the solutions are for laptops/PCs that already had windows and troubleshoot it after the PC has opened.

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/ligmanibba
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ligmanibba, Mar 28, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 28, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Mar 28, 2020
  4. Cant install windows properly

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

Cant install windows properly

1. Cant install windows properly - Similar Threads - Cant install properly

2. Windows Installer is not properly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Installer is not properly.: Hello all, for a few months now I have been having quite a bit of difficulties with my Windows, some of it is not operating properly as I also been trying to access some of my settings on the computer it has been kicking me out of it, I tried to also install Microsoft Visual...
  3. Windows Installer is not properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Installer is not properly.: Hello all, for a few months now I have been having quite a bit of difficulties with my Windows, some of it is not operating properly as I also been trying to access some of my settings on the computer it has been kicking me out of it, I tried to also install Microsoft Visual...
  4. Windows Installer is not properly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows won't install properly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows won't install properly: Hello Community,i'm actually afraid of making the same process over and over again, installing Windows.At the end of the installation, it's just making the devices ready until 100% and stucks there for a loop. I have already used tools like ventoy, unetbootin, the image...
  6. Cant see wifi options because of drivers not being installed properly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant see wifi options because of drivers not being installed properly: I performed a network reset to disconnect from a vpn that I wasn't able to isolate to disconnect from it, the vpn connection is gone but now wifi connections don't show up, i can only connect to ethernet, says drivers may not be properly installed even tho it said they would...
  7. cant properly use 2nd drive

cant properly use 2nd drive: my second drive has a corrupted version of windows on it that doesn't work and I've tried everything to delete it, I'm just wanting to not spend money on a new drive, the only thing i need is more drive space, after all modern warfare has a very big file size... i just need...
  8. CANT CONNET TO ETHERNET OR HOTSPOT PROPERLY

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    CANT CONNET TO ETHERNET OR HOTSPOT PROPERLY: When I want to connect my PC with ETHERNET or HOTSPOT to use internet it doesn't connect properly . It automatically disconnect and connect disconnect and connect. I also use troubleshoot , update driver etc but my problem remain same. when I work on my PC my internet...
  9. WINDOWS INSTALLER NOT WORKING PROPERLY

WINDOWS INSTALLER NOT WORKING PROPERLY: Hello Friends, I have tried everything i had read here and there. The new windows installer is not working properly anymore. Are Microsoft working on in a pacht? It happen to fail with the new Windows updates. Thank You Antonio...
  10. Cant install windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant install windows: Ok I dont get it I have loaded windows 10 on CD and on USB using Rufus Pc has Linux on it Because i cant install windows my pc will not boot from my cd or my usb i did go to BIOS and changed how pc Boots still no help But if i put the Linux cd it will boot I need...