Windows 10: Can't install windows store games on windows 10 PC

Discus and support Can't install windows store games on windows 10 PC in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I'm trying to install Halo Wars 2 on my PC. I'm signed into my hotmail account which has been linked with my PC. My PC appears under the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Martow, May 1, 2019.

1. Martow Win User

Can't install windows store games on windows 10 PC

Hello,

I'm trying to install Halo Wars 2 on my PC. I'm signed into my hotmail account which has been linked with my PC. My PC appears under the devices list. Yet when I click to install the game it says "It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account." Below are screenshots of my devices list and the error message.

Thanks for the help,
    Martow

Can't install windows store games on windows 10 PC 75c78e02-0786-4bea-8bec-c5c88ace9efe?upload=true.jpg Can't install windows store games on windows 10 PC cf09a3fc-d7a6-44bf-a39d-743c73ea3664?upload=true.jpg

:)

Martow, May 1, 2019
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, May 1, 2019
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, May 1, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, May 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't install windows store games on windows 10 PC - Similar Threads - Can't install store

2. Can't install Store/Xbox games after re-installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Store/Xbox games after re-installing Windows 10: I have tried all of the following steps, but the issue persists. I can install 'new' games through the Store but not the XBOX app but the ones I had previously installed won't allow to be installed again.Steps to Fix Microsoft Store Error Code 0x80073CF3,Unable to Install...
  3. Can't install Windows Store games on certain drives

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't install Windows Store games on certain drives: As the title says, I can't install Windows Store games on certain drives. This has been an issue since I upgraded my PC and reinstalled Windows. I just reformatted my C: drive and simply kept using my other drives, so all the files stayed. Most of my secondary drives will...
  4. I can't install any Windows store app or Xbox for games PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't install any Windows store app or Xbox for games PC: Hello, Everything errors out and troubleshooter says it finds no problems? My questions, how can I install Windows apps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-any-windows-store-app-or-xbox-for/2d0888c7-2ca0-4802-a083-8f5fcc7ff30b
  5. Can't install a game via store

Can't install a game via store: Can't install a game via store - trying sea of thieves https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-a-game-via-store/f1b4202c-0b24-4213-b498-4a7bb564bbc2
  6. I can't install certain games on the windows store.

I can't install certain games on the windows store.: I am unable to install certain games. so far, I am unable to install Sea of thieves and trailmakers.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-certain-games-on-the-windows-store/a2d214d3-cc5e-4380-b2f9-74cc18d92134
  7. Windows Store - Can't install games or apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Store - Can't install games or apps: I bought the game pass for PC and successfully installed a game or two yesterday. However today when i tried to install a game the store was downloading 'Gaming Services' along with the game but got stuck on the installation faze. So i googled the problem and reset the store...
  8. I can't install this one game on Windows Store.

I can't install this one game on Windows Store.: The game is called Minecraft for Windows 10. Okay so, everything worked perfectly until one day the game was acting strange, I deleted it and was about to download it back because that's usually how I'd fix little problems like that. Everything went wrong when I tried to...
  9. Windows store can't install bought game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows store can't install bought game: Hello i cannot install the game i recently bought, Astroneer. i have an exclamation mark which says when i hover over it that Astroneer does not work on this device. what can i do? did i just waste the money?...
  10. Can't install games on windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't install games on windows 10: When installing Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2 it ask for product key after I have entered it nothing happens, What can I do to fix this... Thanks...