Windows 10: Can't install windows store games on windows 10 PC

Discus and support Can't install windows store games on windows 10 PC in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I'm trying to install Halo Wars 2 on my PC. I'm signed into my hotmail account which has been linked with my PC. My PC appears under the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Martow, May 1, 2019.

1. Martow Win User

Can't install windows store games on windows 10 PC

Hello,

I'm trying to install Halo Wars 2 on my PC. I'm signed into my hotmail account which has been linked with my PC. My PC appears under the devices list. Yet when I click to install the game it says "It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account." Below are screenshots of my devices list and the error message.

Thanks for the help,
    Martow

Can't install windows store games on windows 10 PC 75c78e02-0786-4bea-8bec-c5c88ace9efe?upload=true.jpg Can't install windows store games on windows 10 PC cf09a3fc-d7a6-44bf-a39d-743c73ea3664?upload=true.jpg

:)

Martow, May 1, 2019
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, May 1, 2019
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, May 1, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, May 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't install windows store games on windows 10 PC - Similar Threads - Can't install store

2. Windows store can't install bought game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows store can't install bought game: Hello i cannot install the game i recently bought, Astroneer. i have an exclamation mark which says when i hover over it that Astroneer does not work on this device. what can i do? did i just waste the money?...
  3. New PC can't install windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New PC can't install windows 10: I currently just built a new PC and have purchased a DVD for windows 10. Unfortunately the motherboard has UEFI so it wouldn't install. I wiped the SSD and started over the installation but with a bootable flash drive instead. Now I keep getting the "whea uncorrectable error"...
  4. Installing Windows Store app on Windows 10 PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Installing Windows Store app on Windows 10 PC: I installed Windows 10 on my computer and it does not get any of the pre-installed apps with it. It is good in one way but I need Microsoft Store on my PC. How can I only install the Microsoft Store app? I tried with powershell using the get app xpackage - all users command...
  5. windows store installing games to 2 drives

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows store installing games to 2 drives: Hi there, I have changed where to store games and apps in storage settings to an external drive, when installing apps from the windows store they are downloading to 2 drives.... the C drive and also the specified external drive. for example I have just downloaded forza...
  6. Can't install games on windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't install games on windows 10: When installing Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2 it ask for product key after I have entered it nothing happens, What can I do to fix this... Thanks...
  7. Games Windows 10 Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games Windows 10 Store: unable to play HitmanGo and Extreme Landings as before. the games launch only for a moment then disappear. tried removing and installing but still the same. logged into onedrive thinking that may be the reason, still not working. hope there is an answer, thanks Robert...
  8. Windows Store Games Install Location?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store Games Install Location?: I have recently installed 2 games (Gears of War 4) and (Forza Horizon 3) from the windows store. I chose to install them on a separate SSD opposed to the default location (C\) drive. Now I know which SSD in which they were installed but after searching all folders on said...
  9. Windows store can't install apps

Windows store can't install apps: Hi. Please help me. My windows store can't install app. I already tried the PART ONE ( How to Clear and Reset the Store Cache in Windows 10). As i go on to the PART TWO, i find it hard on what affected user SID should i delete. (See screenshot below). Please help me....
  10. Windows Store - Can't Install Anything

Windows Store - Can't Install Anything: Hey everyone, So I can't install anything from the Windows Store. What happened is that I was trying to open the weather app. It would open and close down right away. So I removed it within powershell and I can't install it or any apps now. When I try to install an app, I...