Windows 10: Cant install Windows Update, BSOD error "Page fault in nonpaged area" after reboot

Discus and support Cant install Windows Update, BSOD error "Page fault in nonpaged area" after reboot in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've got BSOD "Page fault in nonpaged area" after reboot for installing Windows Update. How do I fix it?Here is the dump file :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Syah02, Jun 30, 2021.

1. Syah02 Win User

Cant install Windows Update, BSOD error "Page fault in nonpaged area" after reboot

I've got BSOD "Page fault in nonpaged area" after reboot for installing Windows Update. How do I fix it?Here is the dump file : https://1drv.ms/u/s!AimCkfdpCumsg2VZ2IFZyxZ0_M55?e=9vJ8MKIm currently using Windows 10 version 21H1

:)

Syah02, Jun 30, 2021
  2. M Compact Win User

Page Fault in Nonpaged Area

I'm getting the BSOD due to the Page Fault in Nonpaged Area on my Windows 10 PC; it only happens when I navigate to certain websites, and it appears to be browser independent. I've run the Memory Diagnostic Tool, the System File Checker, and Chkdsk- no
    errors have been found. Any suggestions? Thanks!

M Compact, Jun 30, 2021
  3. RonnieD2 Win User
    PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA

When I turn on the PC, I get an error message and BSOD

Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart for you. PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA

RonnieD2, Jun 30, 2021
  4. Cant install Windows Update, BSOD error "Page fault in nonpaged area" after reboot

page fault in nonpaged areas win 10

i have same issue "page fault in nonpaged areas win 10" and after that i have discussed with our senior developers but i can't get any proper solutions.

Then i have researched this error on google and found
    http://www.thecrazythinkers.com/how-to-fix-page-fault-in-nonpaged-area/
    and following the detail steps and solved my error.

kirtigohil, Jun 30, 2021
Thema:

Cant install Windows Update, BSOD error "Page fault in nonpaged area" after reboot

1. Cant install Windows Update, BSOD error "Page fault in nonpaged area" after reboot - Similar Threads - Cant install Update

2. BSOD page fault in nonpaged area

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD page fault in nonpaged area: Hi everyone,I'm trying to update a windows 7 computer to windows 10, performing a clean installation of it. It works fine for a couple of time, but after a while it give a BSOD with page fault in non paged area.I've tryed couple of tests:- Reinstalling the OS, choosing the...
  3. BSOD PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA cant resolve

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA cant resolve: Hi, i've recently been having this BSOD a tad too often.On Thu 16/12/2021 12:01:18 am your computer crashed or a problem was reportedcrash dump file: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMPThis was probably caused by the following module: Unknown 0x0000000000000002 Bugcheck code: 0x50...
  4. BSOD PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA cant resolve

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA cant resolve: Hi, i've recently been having this BSOD a tad too often.On Thu 16/12/2021 12:01:18 am your computer crashed or a problem was reportedcrash dump file: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMPThis was probably caused by the following module: Unknown 0x0000000000000002 Bugcheck code: 0x50...
  5. BSOD PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA cant resolve

6. BSOD - page fault in nonpaged area

BSOD - page fault in nonpaged area: Hello. Hoping you can help. I was getting a page fault in nonpaged area BSOD's on my 10 year old but still competent system so replaced motherboard, ram and processor. Sadly the issue has followed me! So the new components are i3-10100f, nvidia gtx 980, 32gb ram, gigabyte...
  7. Page fault in nonpaged area BSOD

Page fault in nonpaged area BSOD: Hi, I've been having a BSOD problem on my ASUS Strix GL703GE. I've tried reinstalling windows and factory resetting but that didn't work. I also warrantied it and they said they replaced the ram, ssd, reinstalled the OS and updated the drivers but its still crashing. Can...
  8. BSOD error "page fault in nonpaged area"

BSOD error "page fault in nonpaged area": Whenever I try to update windows 10 pro version to 1903 from 1803 blue screen error occurs, the description says 'page fault in nonpaged area'. I tried to find the reason using dump file but the report says something about 'ntoskrnl.wrong.symbols.exe' This happens only when...
  9. Page Fault In Nonpaged Area BSOD

Page Fault In Nonpaged Area BSOD: Hello Friends, I've been having some BSODs both on startup and while running some programs. Most recently I got a Page Fault in Nonpaged Area while using Firefox. While running Diablo 3 last month I got a Memory Management BSOD. On boot last month I got an IRQL Not Less or...
  10. Bsod: Page fault in nonpaged area

Bsod: Page fault in nonpaged area: Hello. I've been having a problem for few days now. Quite often my laptop will just restart to BSOD with stop code:PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA. So far no luck finding the answer. 80872