Windows 10: Cant install xbox app, its stuck

Discus and support Cant install xbox app, its stuck in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/UnluckyNeko [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kcexe2/cant_install_xbox_app_its_stuck/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/UnluckyNeko, Dec 13, 2020.

1. Cant install xbox app, its stuck

/u/UnluckyNeko, Dec 13, 2020

2. DiRT Rally 2.0 Stuck in Xbox app

Thank you Jeffrey,

I guess not need for step 2 as I won't run it as .ps1 script.

I tried the command, but the game is still stuck in the Xbox app, keep in mind that the game is not listed in Windows apps.

Ashraf Al-Askari, Dec 13, 2020
  3. DiRT Rally 2.0 Stuck in Xbox app

Short story: the game is stuck! listed in the Xbox app but won't lunch, uninstall nor install again!

I got a notification of an update for the game, I started the update but it stopped at 18% for an error, retry was stopping again with an error.

I restarted the computer, I found that the button for the game has changed to "play", I click but the game won't lunch.

I tried to uninstall, but the game is still listed! and when I click on it, the button says "install", clicking on install does noting!

Now the game is stuck! listed but won't lunch, uninstall nor install again!

Note: I tried reset/repair the Xbox app through going to "Apps->Xbox->Advanced options" but the issue was not solved.

Ashraf Al-Askari, Dec 13, 2020
  4. Cant install xbox app, its stuck

Xbox app stuck on loading

Hi,

An outdated version of the Xbox app, and software conflicts with the program installed on your computer are possible reasons as to why you're encountering this issue. Let's isolate your concern by answering the following questions:

• Have you made any changes to your device before encountering this issue?
    • Have you tried accessing other Windows 10 built-in applications to check if the same issue occurs?

In the meantime, we recommend running the Windows apps troubleshooter provided on this

link
    . This can help resolve issues with applications downloaded from the Windows Store.

Refer to this
    link
    for the steps on how to check if there are updates available for the Xbox app.

We also recommend keeping your device up-to-date. See
    How to get software and driver updates for Windows 10
    for the steps.

Another solution you may perform is to reset the Xbox app from the Settings menu. Here are the steps:
    • Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps & features.
    • Find the Xbox app and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your device so that the changes can take effect. Launch the Xbox app and check if you'll encounter the same issue.
    Let us know how it goes after performing the solutions above.

Catherine Cus., Dec 13, 2020
Thema:

Cant install xbox app, its stuck

1. Cant install xbox app, its stuck - Similar Threads - Cant install xbox

2. Xbox App Installer stuck at about a tenth?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App Installer stuck at about a tenth?: I tried to download the Xbox app from the website to access PC Game Pass, but the installer seems to consistently freeze when the progress bar is at about 10 percent completion. The app is still active, as the text indicating the downloading of the app continues to change,...
  3. Xbox App Installer stuck at about a tenth?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox App Installer stuck at about a tenth?: I tried to download the Xbox app from the website to access PC Game Pass, but the installer seems to consistently freeze when the progress bar is at about 10 percent completion. The app is still active, as the text indicating the downloading of the app continues to change,...
  4. Cant install games on xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant install games on xbox app: Hello,Since I reinstalled my Windows 11 I can't install games, the xbox application detects my ssd but when I want to install a game it tells me to choose a disk...
  5. Cant install games on xbox app

Cant install games on xbox app: Hello,Since I reinstalled my Windows 11 I can't install games, the xbox application detects my ssd but when I want to install a game it tells me to choose a disk...
  6. Microsoft store Xbox app stuck installing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store Xbox app stuck installing: Hi i've recently downloaded a fresh version of windows on a new ssd and I cannot download the Xbox in order to get games pass games. I left my PC to downlad forza horizon 5 from the microsoft store then there was some sort of update to the store which requires me to have the...
  7. Microsoft store Xbox app stuck installing

Microsoft store Xbox app stuck installing: Hi i've recently downloaded a fresh version of windows on a new ssd and I cannot download the Xbox in order to get games pass games. I left my PC to downlad forza horizon 5 from the microsoft store then there was some sort of update to the store which requires me to have the...
  8. Cant re-install XBOX app on PC

Cant re-install XBOX app on PC: My app used to work and today when I tried it just didn’t work. It would either freeze or the games refused to launch.if it was an EA game it would launch from the xbox app vie the EA app. Checked that my windows were up to date and it was I removed all Xbox named items from...
  9. cant instal xbox app on my pc

cant instal xbox app on my pc: When i try to install the xbox app in the microsoft store on my pc, it says this: look at screenshot it says i dont have my account logged in on a console, but i have the same account logged in on my xbox, please help. [ATTACH]...
  10. i cant install Xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant install Xbox app: I can't install the Xbox app it some as stopped working can plz help in this problem yours faithful C Gregory https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-xbox-app/f3d2e5d0-4f3e-4c3f-bf93-ccf5444ab8da