Windows 10: Can't install

Discus and support Can't install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Trying to install a Cambridge English course but get the famous "installer user interface not supported" warning. My OS is Windows 10. Please answer in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by yomango, Sep 18, 2019.

1. yomango Win User

Can't install

Trying to install a Cambridge English course but get the famous "installer user interface not supported" warning. My OS is Windows 10. Please answer in layman English so I can understand.

:)

yomango, Sep 18, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 18, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 18, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can't install

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't install :cool:

jmcslob, Sep 18, 2019
Thema:

Can't install

1. Can't install - Similar Threads - Can't install

2. i can't install HEVC video extension from microsoft store after purchased it.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i can't install HEVC video extension from microsoft store after purchased it.: i want to play my mobile phone's video maybe h265 i think in my windows 10 but it doesnt work, so i decided to buy codec HEVC video extension from the store but after purchased it, it cant be install for some reason....
  3. i can't install HEVC video extension from microsoft store after purchased it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't install HEVC video extension from microsoft store after purchased it.: i want to play my mobile phone's video maybe h265 i think in my windows 10 but it doesnt work, so i decided to buy codec HEVC video extension from the store but after purchased it, it cant be install for some reason....
  4. i can't install HEVC video extension from microsoft store after purchased it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Recently installed windows 10Pro, forgot my password and can't login to my device

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Recently installed windows 10Pro, forgot my password and can't login to my device: I recently installed windows 10 Pro but I forgot my password and can't login to my device. There's no option for recovering a password. ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recently-installed-windows-10pro-forgot-my/5c2e14fd-690f-4ae9-aa02-5a1d016f8c74
  6. Recently installed windows 10Pro, forgot my password and can't login to my device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently installed windows 10Pro, forgot my password and can't login to my device: I recently installed windows 10 Pro but I forgot my password and can't login to my device. There's no option for recovering a password. ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recently-installed-windows-10pro-forgot-my/5c2e14fd-690f-4ae9-aa02-5a1d016f8c74
  7. Recently installed windows 10Pro, forgot my password and can't login to my device

8. Windows 11 clean install on brand new SSD. Error message saying 'The PC can't run Windows 11'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 clean install on brand new SSD. Error message saying 'The PC can't run Windows 11': Hi all,I bought a brand new Windows 11 home Pro USB to install on a brand new SSD. However, it say 'The PC can't run Windows 11' after keying in the product key.I have flashed my MB with the latest Bios, enabled TPM, enable secure boot..... However, when I enabled secure...
  9. Windows 11 clean install on brand new SSD. Error message saying 'The PC can't run Windows 11'

Windows 11 clean install on brand new SSD. Error message saying 'The PC can't run Windows 11': Hi all,I bought a brand new Windows 11 home Pro USB to install on a brand new SSD. However, it say 'The PC can't run Windows 11' after keying in the product key.I have flashed my MB with the latest Bios, enabled TPM, enable secure boot..... However, when I enabled secure...
  10. MicrosoftEdgeSetup can't install on this device because it doesn't meet the minimum...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MicrosoftEdgeSetup can't install on this device because it doesn't meet the minimum...: Hi Support,How are you?Out of the blue my Windows 10 Pro 22H2 OS Build 19045.4355 will not let me reinstall Microsoft Edge,I tried to cleanup the registry from Microsoft Edge Entries under HKLocalMachine\Software\MicrosoftEdge as well as policies first backing up up the...