Windows 10: Can't interact with certain Windows Programs

Discus and support Can't interact with certain Windows Programs in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi! For some reason I'm unable to click on some Microsoft apps with my mouse. I can use my keyboard to interact with them but, nothing with my mouse.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EricClark83, Jan 5, 2022.

1. Can't interact with certain Windows Programs

Hi! For some reason I'm unable to click on some Microsoft apps with my mouse. I can use my keyboard to interact with them but, nothing with my mouse. For example, Power Toys loads up but, I can't click on anything! All I can do is move the window around but I can't click on anything in the window. I can only access the features using my keyboardhitting tab to move around the options and hitting enter to initiate them. This also happens when I try to use the taskbar search menu!Why on Earth is this happening and how to do I fix it? FYI, my tablet mode is off.

:)

EricClark83, Jan 5, 2022

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jan 5, 2022
  3. felipaopl Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

Wait, but have you done the whole step-by-step guide described in the OP? DDL/DTS isn't supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 either, unless if you do the steps listed there.

felipaopl, Jan 5, 2022
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Can't interact with certain Windows Programs

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 5, 2022
Thema:

Can't interact with certain Windows Programs

1. Can't interact with certain Windows Programs - Similar Threads - Can't interact certain

2. Cant interact with certain things

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant interact with certain things: I have a gateway pc, model gwtc116-2bl, however whenever i try to open something it allows me but i cant seem to interact with it, only with the background. Sometimes its the other way around, im in the program but wont let me interact with anything else going in the...
  3. Cant interact with certain things

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant interact with certain things: I have a gateway pc, model gwtc116-2bl, however whenever i try to open something it allows me but i cant seem to interact with it, only with the background. Sometimes its the other way around, im in the program but wont let me interact with anything else going in the...
  4. Can't interact with certain Windows Programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't interact with certain Windows Programs: Hi! For some reason I'm unable to click on some Microsoft apps with my mouse. I can use my keyboard to interact with them but, nothing with my mouse. For example, Power Toys loads up but, I can't click on anything! All I can do is move the window around but I can't click on...
  5. Can't interact with certain Windows Programs

Can't interact with certain Windows Programs: Hi! For some reason I'm unable to click on some Microsoft apps with my mouse. I can use my keyboard to interact with them but, nothing with my mouse. For example, Power Toys loads up but, I can't click on anything! All I can do is move the window around but I can't click on...
  6. Certain windows close when interacting windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Certain windows close when interacting windows 10: Been having issues with my computer lately. I open my Hotmail inbox app, nothing so far, but when I click on an email, it closes after a few seconds. I tried opening different emails, but the app closes by itself. So I tried using the help app, but when I am able to contact a...
  7. can't uninstall a certain program with win 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can't uninstall a certain program with win 10?: [ATTACH] hi, i have a program that i don't uninstall, the uninstall button is grey so you can't click on it and the same goes for changing it. Does anyone have an idea? kann ein bestimmtes programm bei win 10 nicht deinstallieren?
  8. Can't drag and drop into certain programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't drag and drop into certain programs: [IMG] I can't drag any files into FL Studio, and it looks like the programs is 'locked' in some way There's this shield on my program icon, and it looks like it's related to the problem, since I've never had this issue, and this shield icon there before. As you can...
  9. A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.: I am looking for the problem that caused my Asus Aura ROG is not responding and I saw this error in archived message in security and maintenance. I am using Windows 10 version 1903. This is the problem description. Description A problem caused this program to stop...
  10. Programs lose focus/can't be interacted with but, not "not responding"

Programs lose focus/can't be interacted with but, not "not responding": I have a brand new MSI GT72 Dominator Pro G (GT72 6QE aka -034 model). I got it from XoticPC.com, and the only changes were to use IC Diamond thermal compound, to swap out the generic m.2 SSD for a Samsung 850 EVO, and to do a clean Windows 10 install (including drivers) so I...