Windows 10: cant interact with desktop

Discus and support cant interact with desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i just preformed a factory reset on my laptop and when it finished i have the blue loading wheel for hours i am not sure that someting is loading... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ORIAYACHE, Aug 25, 2020.

1. ORIAYACHE Win User

cant interact with desktop

i just preformed a factory reset on my laptop and when it finished i have the blue loading wheel for hours i am not sure that someting is loading because there is nothing on the computer and i cant interact with the desktop at all.

:)

ORIAYACHE, Aug 25, 2020

2. an application can not interact with a desktop

We use the IIS to build our website. In an aspx.cs program, we execute an application that is supposed to interact with a user. It turns out that the application can not interact with the user. We understand that the aspx.cs is runs inside "w3wp" process,
    so is never given right to spawn process that is interactive with desktop. The following steps are provided by some web pages to solve this problem. However, these steps do not solve our problem. Can anyone tell us how to solve the problem?

1. Right-click
    My Computer and from the drop down menu click
    Manage

2. From the
    Services and Applications menu, click Services.

3. From the right scroll down menu, double-click
    Task Scheduler.

4. Click the
    Log On tab, select the Local System Account and
    Allow Service to Interact with Desktop options, and then click
    Apply.

5. Click the
    General tab, click Start.

which can be found in http://support.microsoft.com/kb/223170

立祥陳1, Aug 25, 2020
  3. Lumia 550 - My Interactive Desktop Screen has disappeared....?

After completing a much needed system update on my phone, on restart my interactive desktop screen/page has disappeared to be replaced by a basic a-z list of my apps....does anyone know how I can get the main desktop page back?

Thanks!

Darren

DarrenJones1, Aug 25, 2020
  4. felipaopl Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

Wait, but have you done the whole step-by-step guide described in the OP? DDL/DTS isn't supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 either, unless if you do the steps listed there.

felipaopl, Aug 25, 2020
Thema:

1. cant interact with desktop - Similar Threads - cant interact desktop

2. Cant interact with certain things

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant interact with certain things: I have a gateway pc, model gwtc116-2bl, however whenever i try to open something it allows me but i cant seem to interact with it, only with the background. Sometimes its the other way around, im in the program but wont let me interact with anything else going in the...
  3. Cant interact with certain things

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant interact with certain things: I have a gateway pc, model gwtc116-2bl, however whenever i try to open something it allows me but i cant seem to interact with it, only with the background. Sometimes its the other way around, im in the program but wont let me interact with anything else going in the...
  4. Remote Desktop for Android - Cannot interact with some applications

Remote Desktop for Android - Cannot interact with some applications: Hi there, I am using Remote Desktop for Android to connect to a server, but I am unable to interact with certain apps. The dev of the app in question SAMMI has said that it might be because it's technically a game in Windows. Server is running Windows Server 22Is there any...
  5. I cant interact with the taskbar on windows 11

I cant interact with the taskbar on windows 11: if i open a app after a few seconds my taskbar does not work properly i tried fixing it but i cant https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-interact-with-the-taskbar-on-windows-11/b0a6286f-cb02-4ff6-9ce2-efc42c3e7253
  6. I cant interact with the taskbar on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant interact with the taskbar on windows 11: if i open a app after a few seconds my taskbar does not work properly i tried fixing it but i cant https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-interact-with-the-taskbar-on-windows-11/b0a6286f-cb02-4ff6-9ce2-efc42c3e7253
  7. Allow service to interact with desktop in Windows 2019 server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Allow service to interact with desktop in Windows 2019 server: When you update to or install Windows 10 Version 1803 or later or Server 2019, the Interactive Services Detection Service UI0Detect will no longer be present. Windows services marked as "Allow service to interact with the desktop" via the Services applet i.e. services.msc are...
  8. Allow service to interact with desktop in Windows 2019 server

in Windows 10 Customization
    Allow service to interact with desktop in Windows 2019 server: When you update to or install Windows 10 Version 1803 or later or Server 2019, the Interactive Services Detection Service UI0Detect will no longer be present. Windows services marked as "Allow service to interact with the desktop" via the Services applet i.e. services.msc are...
  9. I can’t interact with anything on the desktop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can’t interact with anything on the desktop.: I accidentally unzipped a big file straight to my desktop so i used ctrl-z. Since then the task bar and desktop restart every time i click them, but other programs that are on work perfectly fine. At the bottom of task manager, Windows explorer is using 11% cpu and i can’t...
  10. Interact with Desktop using Project Spartan...

in Browsers and Email
    Interact with Desktop using Project Spartan...: I am a developer who currently has a web application that calls a COM object on the PC that IE is running on. With Project Spartan I'm aware that they are getting rid of Active X which is the method we used to be able to do this. What I'm looking for is what is the...