Windows 10: Can't invite/join xbox parties through the console companion app

Discus and support Can't invite/join xbox parties through the console companion app in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; It worked fine until a little while ago. I send an invite, my friend gets it but im not in the party. If i click a join invite, it loads it then i end... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/EnderScout_77, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Can't invite/join xbox parties through the console companion app

It worked fine until a little while ago. I send an invite, my friend gets it but im not in the party. If i click a join invite, it loads it then i end up not being connected.

why is this happening? It worked once when i reinstalled the companion app but then proceeded to stop working again today.

submitted by /u/EnderScout_77
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/EnderScout_77, Jan 19, 2020
  2. Bestbear Win User

Not Receiving Party or Game Invites on the Windows 10 Xbox Console companion app

I am on windows 10 and use the Xbox Console Companion app. when I get an invite to a party or game, the notification does not show up and I cannot join the party, but I do get the notification on my phone. In the
    Xbox notification settings, the setting for party and game invites does not appear. It would be much appreciated if I could get help solving this problem thanks.

Bestbear, Jan 19, 2020
  3. Bestbear Win User
    Xbox Console Companion Not Giving Party or Game Invites

When I get an invite to a party or game, the notification does not show up and I cannot join the party, but I do get the notification on my phone. In the Xbox notification settings, the setting for party and game invites does not appear. It would be much
    appreciated if I could get help solving this problem thanks.

Bestbear, Jan 19, 2020
  4. Can't invite/join xbox parties through the console companion app

Xbox Console Companion Not Giving Party or Game Invites

Hi. Bestbear

My Name is David B.

Independent Advisor I'd like to help.

In this case, first review the invitation request settings first, to do this:

Press and hold the Xbox button on the remote. If the pop-up notification does not appear, press the Xbox Button to open the guide and select System> Notifications (system and applications) to view it there.

To change the notification settings, press the Xbox button to open the guide and select System> Settings> Preferences> Notifications.

You can choose what to do with individual Xbox and app notifications (or turn off all notifications), adjust the duration of pop-up notifications and much more.

The Party application uses a point-to-point network system to connect your console to your friends' consoles. Therefore, the way in which your local network is configured is very important to find out what is causing the problem.

If you have problems with an Xbox Live group, try the solutions listed below.

1. Press the Guide button on the remote. Next, go to settings and select System Settings.

2. Select Network Settings.

3. Select Cable network or the name of the wireless network (if prompted).

4. Select Test connection to Xbox Live.

5. If you are logged in with a profile, select Yes when you are told that to test the network connection the sessions of the other users will be closed and select Continue.

Regards...

DavidBlack452, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

Can't invite/join xbox parties through the console companion app

1. Can't invite/join xbox parties through the console companion app - Similar Threads - Can't invite join

2. Xbox Console Companion app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Console Companion app: The Xbox Console Companion XCC is now longer usable since Microsoft wants you to use the Xbox App. However, you cannot upload custom gamerpics with the Xbox App for Windows 10, you could with XCC. I am asking for the Uploading of custom gamerpics feature be added to the Xbox...
  3. Xbox Console Companion app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Console Companion app: The Xbox Console Companion XCC is now longer usable since Microsoft wants you to use the Xbox App. However, you cannot upload custom gamerpics with the Xbox App for Windows 10, you could with XCC. I am asking for the Uploading of custom gamerpics feature be added to the Xbox...
  4. Can’t join party from Xbox app on pc or send invite

Can’t join party from Xbox app on pc or send invite: So I’ve searched around the internet for about 5 hours and cannot seem to find a solution or anybody else that’s having this exact problem. I’ve receive invitees normally but when I click to accept the from game bar instead of joining the party it opens up the chat for all of...
  5. Xbox console companion party glitch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox console companion party glitch: So I have a glitch. I have 2 PCs. I can use the Xbox apps fine but the other one doesn’t work. When I go into a party, everything’s silent and then it gives me a error message. I looked it up and it’s something about like sandbox or something? Idk. Anyone have this glitch or...
  6. Can't join parties on xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't join parties on xbox app: Recently bought a PC and when i open the xbox app everything seems fine, but then when i go to join a party it says that i need to update my app but then doesnt give me the option to update....
  7. Can't start a party in the Xbox Companion App.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't start a party in the Xbox Companion App.: The error message I get says "We can't connect to Xbox Live right now - the service might be down. [0x800706BE]" I know the service isn't down because everything checks out on my actual Xbox and my laptop. It's just my desktop that has issues with the Xbox App. I've tried...
  8. xbox console companion app

xbox console companion app: honestly im a little disappointed im not allowed to download apps first of all im on my school computer and the app makes you re-download all your games it would be cool to see my games already there instead of re-downloading all my apps and risk getting my laptop getting...
  9. Not Receiving Party or Game Invites on the Windows 10 Xbox Console companion app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not Receiving Party or Game Invites on the Windows 10 Xbox Console companion app: I am on windows 10 and use the Xbox Console Companion app. when I get an invite to a party or game, the notification does not show up and I cannot join the party, but I do get the notification on my phone. In the Xbox notification settings, the setting for party and game...
  10. Xbox Console Companion Not Giving Party or Game Invites

Xbox Console Companion Not Giving Party or Game Invites: When I get an invite to a party or game, the notification does not show up and I cannot join the party, but I do get the notification on my phone. In the Xbox notification settings, the setting for party and game invites does not appear. It would be much appreciated if I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant invite or join party xbox

2. cant join parties on xbox console companion

3. join patys console companion

4. why am.i not getting invites on xbox live,
  5. not getting xbox party invites