Windows 10: Can't join a realm

Discus and support Can't join a realm in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was invited to a realm and the invite doesn't show up when I play on windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TylerSchumann, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Can't join a realm

I was invited to a realm and the invite doesn't show up when I play on windows 10

:)

TylerSchumann, Aug 11, 2019

2. Cannot join a Realm on windows 10

i have been invited to join a realm with my friends and i have recived the invite but when i go to join the realm it says You're not invited to play on this server

Buster_Bean217, Aug 11, 2019
  3. Naresh_K Win User
    Can't join people on realms or just in general.

Hello Andrew,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Depending on the information you have provided, there can be 2 possibilities:

1. You are 18 years or above but the date of birth is not updates correctly.

Please sign in to your Microsoft account by visiting:
    Sign in
    and then check your date of birth under your information tab. To update it, please click on ‘Edit date of birth’. You should be able to do make the necessary changes after which you will be able to join the
    realms (as most of the realms have age requirements to join).

Alternatively, you can also visit https://support.microsoft.com/age
    to update the date of birth. Please note that you will need to provide a state issue ID proof.

2. If you are below 18, then one of your family member will need to help you, they will need to sign in to their Microsoft account and follow the steps provided here:
    Steps.

Hope the above information helps. Please write let us know if you need any further assistance.

Hope it helps.

Naresh Kumar

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naresh_K, Aug 11, 2019
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Can't join a realm

Can't join a Minecraft Realm in Windows 10 Edition

We appreciate you for replying back to us. We just need to double check your privacy and online safety settings in your Xbox account because the said error message on the game occurs if the multiplayer option is blocked under
    Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab. Since we validated that it's all good, I suggest that you try creating a local user in your Windows 10 computer. This will help us to check if using a local user will allow you to join Minecraft Realm.
    You may refer to this link for the steps.

In addition, you may follow the troubleshooting steps provided on this link for Minecraft Realm connection
    issues. If the issue persists, I recommend that you contact Mojang Support team for further assistance. They will us investigate what's causing you unable to join realm in the game. You may refer to the
    Related Issues section on this link to reach Mojang Support.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Ariel Acu, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

Can't join a realm

1. Can't join a realm - Similar Threads - Can't join realm

2. cant join realm on minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant join realm on minecraft windows 10 edition: Hello everybody, I have a problem with accepting an invitation to a Minecraft Realm in the Windows 10 edition. When I click "Accept" it shows an error message saying "You cannot play online multiplayer games through Xbox Live because of how your account is set up". Now...
  3. Cannot join a Realm on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot join a Realm on windows 10: i have been invited to join a realm with my friends and i have recived the invite but when i go to join the realm it says You're not invited to play on this server...
  4. Minecraft Realms

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Minecraft Realms: I'm having a problem joining a friends realm. I'm on the Windows 10 edition and hes on the Xbox One edition and We've played together like this before when he hosts a local world. He started a realm and It gives me an error saying my settings need to be changed on xbox.com. I...
  5. MC-Windows 10 Cant join friend's realm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MC-Windows 10 Cant join friend's realm: [ATTACH] My birth date is set to December 21 1997, all my settings are set to allow, what do I need to change to fix this and be able to join their game?...
  6. Can't create/join clubs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't create/join clubs: Hello, I am trying to join or create clubs on Forza Horizon 4 but everytime it gives me an error "You can't do this because of how your account is set up. Go to your privacy & online safety settings on Xbox.com to change this" I checked my settings and everything is how it...
  7. Can't Join a Club

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Join a Club: I recently started playing Forza Horizon 4 and would like to join a club for the game. Whenever I try it gives me a message that says "You can't do this because of how your account is set up. Go to your privacy settings on Xbox.com to change this." I have gone into my...
  8. Minecraft Realms

in Windows 10 Customization
    Minecraft Realms: When i tried to use a free trial of minecraft realms, i recieved an error: " You can not play on Realms because of how your xbox live account is set up. This can be changed in your privacy and policy settings on Xbox.com" So i went to this site and set everething except the...
  9. Can't join people on realms or just in general.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't join people on realms or just in general.: I have my microsoft version from java version so idk if it's related to my problem. The thing is, i can't join any realms i've gotten invites for, and i can't join my friends either. I keep getting told to go to This Site but whenever i click on the settings thing, it just...
  10. Can't Join or Delete Homegroup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Join or Delete Homegroup: I have a 3 PC ("Server" and two others) home network. On my Server, OLDLOCALUSER created a Homegroup in Win7. I upgraded all 3 PCs from Win7 to Win10. On my Server, I changed my OLDLOCALUSER to NEWMSACCOUNT. I also created NEWMSACCOUNT on the two other PCs. I lost the...