Windows 10: Cant join friend on minecraft.

Discus and support Cant join friend on minecraft. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have been having trouble joining my friend's world in Minecraft. We are using cross platform. I am using a nintendo switch and they are using windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SonicFazbear, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Cant join friend on minecraft.

I have been having trouble joining my friend's world in Minecraft. We are using cross platform. I am using a nintendo switch and they are using windows 10. When I try to join their world, it says "connecting to multiplayer game" but is then followed by a message saying "unable to connect to world". They can join me on my worlds but I cant join them. We are both connected to different networks. Help!

:)

SonicFazbear, Jun 10, 2019

2. Minecraft friends

How do i change my account to make friends in minecraft and join severs and realms?

WolfeArmstrong, Jun 10, 2019
  3. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: I can't join my friend's world

Hey there Ashwin, I'm having problems connecting to my friends world. I have a laptop with minecraft windows 10 edition (i got it from buying minecraft) and she has minecraft pocket edition on an ipad mini, the strange thing was that when i was by her house
    i had no trouble at all connecting to her world I would just open minecraft win 10, click play, click friends then click on her world but ever since i came back to my house i would click play then friends and I would see her world but when i click it to join
    it say locating server and it stays on that screen for long. I've tried closing minecraft and canceling and rejoining but its not helping she even tried inviting me but that didnt work either. Do you have any other solutions?

(sorry for making this so long)

JonathanMangah, Jun 10, 2019
  4. Cant join friend on minecraft.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: I can't join my friend's world

Whenever I try to join my friends world (we are on different networks) I can't join. It says "Unable to connect to world." I make sure he invites me to his world before I try to join. When I click the Accept button from the invite, it loads up Minecraft
    and says "Generating world Locating server" It does this for about 20 seconds before saying "Unable to connect to world." I can still connect to public multiplayer servers but I can't join his world.

Jayden Smith, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

Cant join friend on minecraft.

1. Cant join friend on minecraft. - Similar Threads - Cant join friend

2. cant join my friends on minecraft java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant join my friends on minecraft java: I just bought Minecraft Java and it wouldn't let my friend join me or me join her so we spent hours researching to find nothing so I bought realms to see if that would do anything but we still cant figure it out.Can someone please help? Thanks....
  3. cant join my friends on minecraft java

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant join my friends on minecraft java: I just bought Minecraft Java and it wouldn't let my friend join me or me join her so we spent hours researching to find nothing so I bought realms to see if that would do anything but we still cant figure it out.Can someone please help? Thanks....
  4. Cant join Minecraft server.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant join Minecraft server.: Hello, this morning I was playing Minecraft on Hypixel server, but now when Im joining it, it says Cant connect to the server and I cant even join another servers. Now I can play only with VPN. How can I fix it?...
  5. I cant play with my friends or join servers in minecraft PE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant play with my friends or join servers in minecraft PE: Hey. Whenever i try to join a friends world or a online server it says “connecting to external server” when its loading and then it says “Unable to connect to world.” Is there anyway i can fix this problem? I tried reinstalling, signing back in, and changing my wifi. and...
  6. I cant join my ps4 friend on minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant join my ps4 friend on minecraft: So basically, since it is now possible to crossplay with PS4 and all other Bedrock platforms, my friend on PS4 got really excited, and wanted to try it out with me I am on Windows 10 Edition. So he did what he was suppost to, created a microsoft account, linked it, added me...
  7. Cant join friends on Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant join friends on Minecraft Windows 10: Earlier today, I was trying to play witb my friends but couldn’t because I’d either be unable to connect or get stuck locating server. I’ve redownloaded the game multiple times and signed out of my xbox too. We are all on the same version of Minecraft. I can join realms and...
  8. i cant join my friend on minecraft and they cant join me either

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant join my friend on minecraft and they cant join me either: i have purchased this game 3 times on 3 seperate occasions. i am trying so hard to play along with my son on his console crossplay and we cant join eachothers worlds, we are already friends....
  9. My friend cant join my minecraft world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My friend cant join my minecraft world: So if im in my world and my friend joins then the whole world lags for me and his is just stuck on the loading screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-friend-cant-join-my-minecraft-world/73dae1e3-adc8-424d-8ce1-6ca31767024f
  10. Trying to join a friend with my brother on Minecraft.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trying to join a friend with my brother on Minecraft.: This is on Minecraft Windows 10 edition. Today my friend asked me if my brother wanted to join his minecraft world too, it didn't work. After an hour of getting it to work, i went and tried to join in too and to my frustration i couldn't. Later i figured out that it was...