Windows 10: Cant join friends on Minecraft Windows 10

Discus and support Cant join friends on Minecraft Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Earlier today, I was trying to play witb my friends but couldn’t because I’d either be unable to connect or get stuck locating server. I’ve... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BobbyWum, Dec 28, 2020.

1. BobbyWum Win User

Cant join friends on Minecraft Windows 10

Earlier today, I was trying to play witb my friends but couldn’t because I’d either be unable to connect or get stuck locating server. I’ve redownloaded the game multiple times and signed out of my xbox too. We are all on the same version of Minecraft. I can join realms and servers but not my friends.

:)

BobbyWum, Dec 28, 2020

2. Cant join friend on minecraft.

I have been having trouble joining my friend's world in Minecraft. We are using cross platform. I am using a nintendo switch and they are using windows 10. When I try to join their world, it says "connecting to multiplayer game" but is then followed by
    a message saying "unable to connect to world". They can join me on my worlds but I cant join them. We are both connected to different networks. Help!

SonicFazbear, Dec 28, 2020
  3. Can't join friends on minecraft windows 10 edition unless I have a vpn

I can't join friends in minecraft unless I use a vpn. I am playing minecraft windows 10 edition. I can join featured servers but not friend's servers.

Waffler7878, Dec 28, 2020
  4. Cant join friends on Minecraft Windows 10

Trying to join a friend with my brother on Minecraft.

This is on Minecraft Windows 10 edition.

Today my friend asked me if my brother wanted to join his minecraft world too, it didn't work.

After an hour of getting it to work, i went and tried to join in too and to my frustration i couldn't.

Later i figured out that it was because i was on the same network.

Is there any way to work around this problem?

Martzen Couperus, Dec 28, 2020
Thema:

Cant join friends on Minecraft Windows 10

1. Cant join friends on Minecraft Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Cant join friends

2. cant join my friends on minecraft java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant join my friends on minecraft java: I just bought Minecraft Java and it wouldn't let my friend join me or me join her so we spent hours researching to find nothing so I bought realms to see if that would do anything but we still cant figure it out.Can someone please help? Thanks....
  3. cant join my friends on minecraft java

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant join my friends on minecraft java: I just bought Minecraft Java and it wouldn't let my friend join me or me join her so we spent hours researching to find nothing so I bought realms to see if that would do anything but we still cant figure it out.Can someone please help? Thanks....
  4. I cant play with my friends or join servers in minecraft PE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant play with my friends or join servers in minecraft PE: Hey. Whenever i try to join a friends world or a online server it says “connecting to external server” when its loading and then it says “Unable to connect to world.” Is there anyway i can fix this problem? I tried reinstalling, signing back in, and changing my wifi. and...
  5. I cant join my ps4 friend on minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant join my ps4 friend on minecraft: So basically, since it is now possible to crossplay with PS4 and all other Bedrock platforms, my friend on PS4 got really excited, and wanted to try it out with me I am on Windows 10 Edition. So he did what he was suppost to, created a microsoft account, linked it, added me...
  6. i cant join my friend on minecraft and they cant join me either

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant join my friend on minecraft and they cant join me either: i have purchased this game 3 times on 3 seperate occasions. i am trying so hard to play along with my son on his console crossplay and we cant join eachothers worlds, we are already friends....
  7. My friend cant join my minecraft world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My friend cant join my minecraft world: So if im in my world and my friend joins then the whole world lags for me and his is just stuck on the loading screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-friend-cant-join-my-minecraft-world/73dae1e3-adc8-424d-8ce1-6ca31767024f
  8. Minecraft Windows 10: Friends cant join the world's I create anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10: Friends cant join the world's I create anymore: This happened pretty recently, within the last two weeksish. Friends can no longer join the world's I make, and I can't join some of theirs. I can join person 1s server, person 3 and 4 can join person 1 and each others, but I cant join person 3 or 4, and no one seems to able...
  9. Cant join friend on minecraft.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant join friend on minecraft.: I have been having trouble joining my friend's world in Minecraft. We are using cross platform. I am using a nintendo switch and they are using windows 10. When I try to join their world, it says "connecting to multiplayer game" but is then followed by a message saying...
  10. MC-Windows 10 Cant join friend's realm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MC-Windows 10 Cant join friend's realm: [ATTACH] My birth date is set to December 21 1997, all my settings are set to allow, what do I need to change to fix this and be able to join their game?...