Windows 10: Can't Join or Be Joined in Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

Discus and support Can't Join or Be Joined in Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My friend went to join my world, but it said "Unable to Connect to World". I tried joining her world, but I got the same message. I thought it was... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by GenesisDoes, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Can't Join or Be Joined in Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

My friend went to join my world, but it said "Unable to Connect to World".
    I tried joining her world, but I got the same message.

I thought it was her XBox, but then another friend of mine said he was having the same issue with me. I have tried it on both my laptop and my desktop, but they are both having the same issue.

Is there a way I can fix this?

:)

GenesisDoes, Sep 14, 2019
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Can't join a Minecraft Realm in Windows 10 Edition

We appreciate you for replying back to us. We just need to double check your privacy and online safety settings in your Xbox account because the said error message on the game occurs if the multiplayer option is blocked under
    Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab. Since we validated that it's all good, I suggest that you try creating a local user in your Windows 10 computer. This will help us to check if using a local user will allow you to join Minecraft Realm.
    You may refer to this link for the steps.

In addition, you may follow the troubleshooting steps provided on this link for Minecraft Realm connection
    issues. If the issue persists, I recommend that you contact Mojang Support team for further assistance. They will us investigate what's causing you unable to join realm in the game. You may refer to the
    Related Issues section on this link to reach Mojang Support.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Ariel Acu, Sep 14, 2019
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Can't join a Minecraft Realm in Windows 10 Edition

Hi pixelsunshine,

Thank you for bringing this up. Issues with playing multiplayer games online may occur if your account's privacy and online safety settings are blocked. Let's try to double check the other options under Privacy and online safety settings by logging in to
    this link and follow the steps below:

• Go to the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab.
    • Set Join multiplayer games to Allow.
    • You can also change other settings before clicking the Save button.
    • Play Minecraft again.

To know more about changing the Privacy and Online Safety settings, you may visit this
    link.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Ariel Acu, Sep 14, 2019
  4. Can't Join or Be Joined in Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

Cant join friend on minecraft.

I have been having trouble joining my friend's world in Minecraft. We are using cross platform. I am using a nintendo switch and they are using windows 10. When I try to join their world, it says "connecting to multiplayer game" but is then followed by
    a message saying "unable to connect to world". They can join me on my worlds but I cant join them. We are both connected to different networks. Help!

SonicFazbear, Sep 14, 2019
Thema:

Can't Join or Be Joined in Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

1. Can't Join or Be Joined in Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition - Similar Threads - Can't Join Joined

2. Minecraft Java Edition - Can't join Multiplayer Servers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java Edition - Can't join Multiplayer Servers: I have recently purchased Minecraft Java Edition, and I was creating a Minecraft server for my friends and I to play on, but it gives me a Failed to Login: The authentication servers are currently down for maintenance. I know it's because I have a Microsoft account I am just...
  3. Can't join minecraft server on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't join minecraft server on windows 10: Hi, I have Minecraft for Windows 10, version 1.16.201. I've been trying to add and join a friend's server. I entered the address and the port which I read should be only one number, 19-something for Bedrock edition, but the port for this server is 25581?, and tried to join....
  4. I can't join Minecraft Servers in Windows 10 Edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't join Minecraft Servers in Windows 10 Edition.: Yesterday I tried joining "CubeCraft" and it said "Unable to connect to world" Then, I tried joining "The Hive" and it showed me that message again. After that, I closed Minecraft and opened it again and it didn't work. I don't know if I'm still having that issue because I...
  5. My friends can't join my world Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My friends can't join my world Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Hi, I'm having an issue with Xbox live for over 2 years. So basically, My friend can't join my world somehow but I can join theirs. It says "Unable to Connect" for them. We both are Windows 10 and the same version of Minecraft. But, My friends can join my world if I am...
  6. I can't join a friends world on Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't join a friends world on Minecraft Bedrock Edition: I have tried for the past few days to try and join my friends' games' and it won't allow me. Some friends can join but others can't, and it's different for each person. I am able to join a couple of them with no hassle, but I an unable to join others. People who can't join me...
  7. I can't join additional servers in minecraft bedrock edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't join additional servers in minecraft bedrock edition.: I play on Windows 10 Whenever I try to add a additional server in Minecraft, it doesn't recognize the server as a server and whenever I try to join It says "unable to connect to world", however, I am able to join the featured servers like mineplex, the hive, ETC. Can somebody...
  8. Can't join servers Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't join servers Minecraft Windows 10 edition: I have tried multiple times trying to get this one server to work, it won't let me get into in at all. Could someone please help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-join-servers-minecraft-windows-10-edition/48538dac-f12d-4087-8795-f864e42063d7
  9. cant join realm on minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant join realm on minecraft windows 10 edition: Hello everybody, I have a problem with accepting an invitation to a Minecraft Realm in the Windows 10 edition. When I click "Accept" it shows an error message saying "You cannot play online multiplayer games through Xbox Live because of how your account is set up". Now...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashing when joining servers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashing when joining servers: So I just upgraded from Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 10 Education. When I try to install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, it installed fine. Then I created a world and it ran fine too. But whenever I try to join a server, the screen would just go black for a moment then it'll...