Windows 10: Can't join people on realms or just in general.

Discus and support Can't join people on realms or just in general. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have my microsoft version from java version so idk if it's related to my problem. The thing is, i can't join any realms i've gotten invites for, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AndrewStefan, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Can't join people on realms or just in general.

I have my microsoft version from java version so idk if it's related to my problem. The thing is, i can't join any realms i've gotten invites for, and i can't join my friends either. I keep getting told to go to This Site but whenever i click on the settings thing, it just redirects me to exactly the same website. So could i please get some help? Cause i really want to play with my friends and this is just ridiculous.

And also, this problem is relatively new. Last year i could easily join a realm/friend, but now it doesn't do anything but disconnect.

Thanks in advance Can't join people on realms or just in general. :)

:)

AndrewStefan, Sep 29, 2018
  2. Carlo Fer Win User

Playing Minecraft Realms with people who bought Minecraft off the Mojang Website.

Hello
    lolpwns101,

There should be no difference between Minecraft purchased from the Microsoft Store and Mojang website as they are cross-platform play compatible. You can join/invite people in a Realm as long as they are also listed as Xbox Live friends.

I highly suggest that you visit these support articles:

If you need to contact the Microsoft Store for refunds, lease refer to this
    link
    on how to contact Microsoft Store support.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, Sep 29, 2018
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Can't join a Minecraft Realm in Windows 10 Edition

We appreciate you for replying back to us. We just need to double check your privacy and online safety settings in your Xbox account because the said error message on the game occurs if the multiplayer option is blocked under
    Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab. Since we validated that it's all good, I suggest that you try creating a local user in your Windows 10 computer. This will help us to check if using a local user will allow you to join Minecraft Realm.
    You may refer to this link for the steps.

In addition, you may follow the troubleshooting steps provided on this link for Minecraft Realm connection
    issues. If the issue persists, I recommend that you contact Mojang Support team for further assistance. They will us investigate what's causing you unable to join realm in the game. You may refer to the
    Related Issues section on this link to reach Mojang Support.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Ariel Acu, Sep 29, 2018
  4. ANTOREL Win User

Can't join people on realms or just in general.

Unable to join a Minecraft realm on childs account

Chops2u

Thank you. I am happy I was able to help. I tried to trouble shoot so many things for a while when I remember when i created a realm it said it would automatically create a club for that realm. I too was disappointed when my son couldn't join me on my
    realm. He was so happy we can play on the same realm with close friends and family now. I am very pleased others can now join with there kids to have some fun.

Cheers

ANTOREL, Sep 29, 2018
Thema:

Can't join people on realms or just in general.

1. Can't join people on realms or just in general. - Similar Threads - Can't join realms

2. I can't join my friends realm on bedrock

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't join my friends realm on bedrock: For some reason whenever try to play my friends realm i can't. I did everything i could do but nothing worked. I even changed both of the club option and i could join multiplayer. Nothing worked. How can i fix this?...
  3. Minecraft Realms join error 1.16.100

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Realms join error 1.16.100: 'Realms Update Pending Within 48 Hours' This is what i see when i attempt to join my friends realm. The issue? I've been seeing it since the month ofNovember. I think you can see the problem. My friend has completely restarted the realm, replacing the world and seed yet to no...
  4. Why can't I join minecraft realms?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I join minecraft realms?: I restarted Minecraft and It still doesn't work. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-join-minecraft-realms/3cf3d5fd-4ca1-4c84-ab49-774b38e14774
  5. Can't see Join Realm option in minecraft Bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't see Join Realm option in minecraft Bedrock: Hi everyone, I have had Minecraft Bedrock for about 2 years now. I never tried to use realms but someone gave me a realm code today. I'm seeing videos on how to join a realm but after i reach the friends tab in menu, I cannot see any JOIN REALM option..... It only says you...
  6. so i can't join realms

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    so i can't join realms: so I can't join realms my dudes. that's it. can someone help me cause xbox.com sure hasnt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-cant-join-realms/2c659065-bebf-43ff-90a2-48010f4f83ea
  7. Changing Privacy settings to join a Minecraft Realm

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Changing Privacy settings to join a Minecraft Realm: The Xbox support website seems to have no way to access the privacy settings, and everywhere I click to access those privacy settings all lead to the Xbox support website. Either how does one navigate the support website to change the privacy settings, or how does one get to...
  8. Trouble joining a Minecraft Realm on Pocket Edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble joining a Minecraft Realm on Pocket Edition.: Hello. I’m on Minecraft Pocket Edition, and am having extreme trouble in joining a realm with friends. I have the ability to play multiplayer games, but I cannot join realms. When I attempt to, it says “you cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft...
  9. Can't join a realm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't join a realm: I was invited to a realm and the invite doesn't show up when I play on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-join-a-realm/0553059d-e8d4-4406-ab10-9b25c528f7fa
  10. Cannot join a Realm on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot join a Realm on windows 10: i have been invited to join a realm with my friends and i have recived the invite but when i go to join the realm it says You're not invited to play on this server...