Windows 10: Can't join Xbox Parties using Xbox Game Bar

Discus and support Can't join Xbox Parties using Xbox Game Bar in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hi there, I've recently been trying to cross-platform game with some Xbox friends using my PC. I've been trying to use the Game Bar app to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/evancole99, May 7, 2020.

1. Can't join Xbox Parties using Xbox Game Bar

Can't join Xbox Parties using Xbox Game Bar HOT6b2F8gKv4WGzU5ub2xTEhZNYShWuvoTqKiIlEnL4.jpg

Hi there,

I've recently been trying to cross-platform game with some Xbox friends using my PC. I've been trying to use the Game Bar app to join their party, however I keep getting the error "Something went wrong." I've scoured the internet for help, and nothing seems to work.

(ALSO: According to my brother, whenever I attempt to join an Xbox party, it crashes the party for the other members, even if they are on the Xbox console.)

My Teredo settings seem to be fine after a bit of work to get it to qualified:

netsh int teredo show stat

Another possible issue I read online is that it could be an issue with my Date/Time settings. This has been an issue of mine for a while now - I cannot sync my clock at all (Time synchronization failed error). I have tried editing the Windows Time service, like many threads suggest, however I can't change my startup type to automatic because it is grayed out.

https://preview.redd.it/l49ua9syhex...bp&s=88dd7a654420864afca325a8214b855fb5d90637

I've tried changing my internet time server to time.nist.gov as well as pool.ntp.org, but each time I get the error "unable to start the windows time service."

https://preview.redd.it/3o3y16k8iex...bp&s=8ed01ed86d270f33774a1555c64e5fd6bc9fc743

My computer's automatic time has always been an issue, so I think I may have a dead cmos battery - but there is no way the cmos battery could be responsible for ALL of my issues, right?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/evancole99
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/evancole99, May 7, 2020

2. xbox companion app and xbox game bar party chat not working

I have been using the xbox companion app on pc to play modern warfare with friends who play on xbox (love the crossplay). However recently whenever i try to join a party or invite people to a party we can't connect. My NAT is open and network is good.
    It literally just stopped working. I have messed with firewalls and every other tip i can find online but nothing is working.

the xbox game bar has the same issue as well

Also my xbox works just fine and i have no issues getting into a party. This just seems to be a pc issue.

Any help would be great, thank you.

ImSofaKingWeToddDid, May 7, 2020
  3. 0x80010108 Error When Joining Parties on Xbox App (Windows 10)

Hi,

The error code 0x80010108 may occur due to several reasons. It can possibly be due to an incorrect network configuration or an outdated Xbox App. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Did the issue start after an update?
    • Do you have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription?
    • Is your computer connected via a wired or a wireless network?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check the NAT type on the Xbox App by following the steps below:

• Click the Start icon and open the Xbox app.
    • Select Settings > Network.
    • Under Network status, check the NAT type.

Make sure that the Xbox Live Service Status is up and running before joining the Xbox Live parties again. To check, you may visit this

link

Loraine Mon, May 7, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Can't join Xbox Parties using Xbox Game Bar

New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar Xbox

Source: New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar - Xbox Wire

Brink, May 7, 2020
Thema:

Can't join Xbox Parties using Xbox Game Bar

1. Can't join Xbox Parties using Xbox Game Bar - Similar Threads - Can't join Xbox

2. Can't join others parties on xbox game bar. Receive an error message of "Your xbox profile...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't join others parties on xbox game bar. Receive an error message of "Your xbox profile...: I tried reparing and resetting both game bar and the xbox app. This issue just started and I have been using game bar for years. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-join-others-parties-on-xbox-game-bar-receive/d6cdcfef-2893-480f-ad89-becf9625e256
  3. Can't join others parties on xbox game bar. Receive an error message of "Your xbox profile...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't join others parties on xbox game bar. Receive an error message of "Your xbox profile...: I tried reparing and resetting both game bar and the xbox app. This issue just started and I have been using game bar for years. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-join-others-parties-on-xbox-game-bar-receive/d6cdcfef-2893-480f-ad89-becf9625e256
  4. Xbox Game Bar - Cannot use party feature

Xbox Game Bar - Cannot use party feature: I recently bought a PC and have been having trouble using Xbox Game Bar to create or join parties.When I attempt to join a preexisting party or invite someone to my own, it will not work. After seeing that I am "connecting" and others are "disconnected," I will receive this...
  5. I can't join other people's xbox parties from my Windows 10 device using the Xbox Game Bar...

I can't join other people's xbox parties from my Windows 10 device using the Xbox Game Bar...: Hello everyone.I've had this problem since two days ago. Before then, I could join Xbox voicechat parties from my Windows 10 system using the Xbox Game Bar app, without any problems.However, right now I am unable to do so. When I invite other people to my party, they don't...
  6. Xbox party crashes xbox game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox party crashes xbox game bar: Whenever I attempt to join or create a party I hear the noise indication someone has joined the party then the spot where it has party details says thisMoments later my mouse cursor gets the spinny wheel of doom and the app crashes. Has anybody got any idea how to fix this?...
  7. Xbox party crashes xbox game bar

Xbox party crashes xbox game bar: Whenever I attempt to join or create a party I hear the noise indication someone has joined the party then the spot where it has party details says thisMoments later my mouse cursor gets the spinny wheel of doom and the app crashes. Has anybody got any idea how to fix this?...
  8. Can't join parties on xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't join parties on xbox app: Recently bought a PC and when i open the xbox app everything seems fine, but then when i go to join a party it says that i need to update my app but then doesnt give me the option to update....
  9. Xbox Game Bar Crashing When Joining Party

Xbox Game Bar Crashing When Joining Party: Xbox Game Bar has recently started crashing parties when I join them. If I join myself or if I am invited, it will automatically kick me from party and also boot every other party member out of the party as well. I have rolled back a recent Windows update and reinstalled all...
  10. Xbox party volume at Xbox game bar

Xbox party volume at Xbox game bar: Is there a way to control chat volume on Xbox party at Xbox game bar? Changing volume to "Xbox game bar" at sound mixer doesn´t do anything. Some people have an extremely loud microphone and controlling either the whole party volume or each party member individually would be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox app pc keeps disconnecting party

2. xbox game bar chat not working