Windows 10: cant keep a constant wifi connection windows 10 lenovo

Discus and support cant keep a constant wifi connection windows 10 lenovo in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My windows 10 Lenovo computer keeps disconnecting from wifi. Windows troubleshooter is able to reconnect it but it will still keep disconnecting. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BiggieMy, Jun 27, 2019.

1. BiggieMy Win User

cant keep a constant wifi connection windows 10 lenovo

My windows 10 Lenovo computer keeps disconnecting from wifi. Windows troubleshooter is able to reconnect it but it will still keep disconnecting. It says it is resetting the wifi adapter then I get a notification saying that the default gateway is not available and it has been fixed... How can I fix this issue? I am getting this problem every 4 minutes and cannot keep a constant connection to the wifi.. Please help!

:)

BiggieMy, Jun 27, 2019
  2. wabbles Win User

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Jun 27, 2019
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Constant "Timeout" on WiFi connection

Hi Nicholas,

Upon analyzing the details that you have provided, it is possible that there is a
    hardware issue
    with your
    computer
    or with your router.
    However, we need to make sure that it is the case. Kindly run the Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run
      the following Troubleshooter.

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact your
    computer's manufacturer
    and your
    Internet Service Provider.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jun 27, 2019
  4. Cvrk Win User

Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

I have a Lumia 920 mobile phone.
    Found a list on the net with compatible phones that support Win 10. Mine is on that list.
    Can't upgrade with the usual way.
    Found help on this official website of developers for Windows Phones. It's a step by step no brainer thing. Most people are doing it. Except me. I can't get past point 6. http://forum.xda-developers.com/windows-10/general/howto-install-windows-10-phones-t3030105

"6.Connect to the same WiFi that your PC is on. Edit the settings for the WiFi connection to turn on the Proxy and set it to use the PC’s IP address and enter 8877 for the port "

7. Open Internet Explorer on your phone and navigate to http://[pc.ip.add.ress]:8877 where [pc.ip.add.ress] is the IP address of the PC running the WPInsidersHacks app

No idea what this means.I guess i need to access the router and modify some settings in there. Some guy on the forum told me " think he means to use the local IP address of the pc. Go to cmd and type ipconfig and look for ipv4 address. Should be somethin like 192/......"

I did connect my phone as always via wi-fi to my router. But i have no ideea how to use that proxy or how to make my phone have the same Ip as computer. I did start WPInsiderHacks app on pc. This is what it looks like

cant keep a constant wifi connection windows 10 lenovo [​IMG]

Theres also this official http://forums.windowscentral.com/nokia-lumia-920/341531-windows-10-preview-nokia-lumia-920-a.html
    It says this :
    1. Download the Windows Insider app.
    Press ... > about > make sure Sys free space is 300MB or more.
    If there isn't enough space, make full reset with Windows Phone Recovery Tool.

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn:7777

Download and install certificate.
    3. Edit WiFi connection, enable Proxy

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn

4. Open Insider app, click get builds
    5. You will get Enroll page, do not Enroll yet!
    6. Switch to WIFI settings, turn off proxy.
    7. Switch to Windows Insider app and now you can enroll for Windows 10 Technical Preview.
    Choose Fast option.
    8. Check Settings > Phone update.
    If it can't find updates, you may need to reboot your phone and enroll again (without a proxy now).

Same thing with the proxy. Anyways the more detailed steps on the DEV forum are much better i think .Cuz they put out more info on how to do it.

Can anybody help me with step 6 ?

Thema:

1. cant keep a constant wifi connection windows 10 lenovo - Similar Threads - cant keep constant

2. Cant connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant connect to wifi: The WiFi option on my laptop disappeared. I network reset, still gone. Ran some code in terminal, still gone. Reset my laptop, sti In device manager under network adapters, my wifi network isn’t there either. When I troubleshooted I quote, it told me “You’re connected using a...
  3. Cant connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant connect to wifi: Help I cant connect to wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-to-wifi/f9b08de5-bf0d-4b1c-90ef-a98adb8e9218
  4. WiFi not connecting on Lenovo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi not connecting on Lenovo: I was watching a series online and all of a sudden the wifi disconnected. I tried connecting a few times but it keeps saying "Can't connect to this network". The WiFi is working on all my other devices but not on my laptop. What should I do?...
  5. WiFi not connecting on Lenovo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi not connecting on Lenovo: I was watching a series online and all of a sudden the wifi disconnected. I tried connecting a few times but it keeps saying "Can't connect to this network". The WiFi is working on all my other devices but not on my laptop. What should I do?...
  6. WiFi not connecting on Lenovo

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Lenovo yoga not connecting to wifi

Lenovo yoga not connecting to wifi: My laptop wont connect to wifi anymore. I get the trouble shoot error “windows can’t communicate with the device or resource primary dns server”. My wifi works for all my other devices so it must be my laptop. I’ve tried almost every fix I could find on google. Does anyone...
  8. cant connect to this wifi connection

cant connect to this wifi connection: i have a newly installed windows 10 in my PC and i used mobile WIFI hotspot from the phone to get internet in my PC and i got a new modem connection in my house but i could not connect to it even if the password is correct i think it is the problem of the IP address or any...
  9. cant connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant connect to wifi: i get connect to wifi but there is written no internet access , though wifi working on mobile I have windows 10 2004 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-to-wifi/244840a0-a073-47a5-b343-09cb57516d42
  10. Cant connect to wifi

Cant connect to wifi: How come I cant connect to my wifi even though my wireless capability is on[IMG][IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-to-wifi/756413b7-fcf5-4028-93c4-e573af3daf2a