Windows 10: Cant launch any of the apps i have dowloaded from the Microsoft store

Discus and support Cant launch any of the apps i have dowloaded from the Microsoft store in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So i cant launch any of the apps.. When i try do launch any of the apps they just white and then it closes. Please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by metsavillem, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Cant launch any of the apps i have dowloaded from the Microsoft store

So i cant launch any of the apps.. When i try do launch any of the apps they just white and then it closes.

Please help.

:)

metsavillem, Jun 15, 2019
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how it could be when the applications doesn’t work as they are supposed to. We will look into this. However, please reply to the following questions to help you in a better way:

• Are you getting any error message?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Are you aware of any changes made on the computer recently?

In the meantime, I suggest you to follow the steps from the article
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    to fix the issues with the Microsoft apps that are not launching. Also, follow the steps from the article

Microsoft Store doesn't launch
    to fix the issues you are facing in launching Store.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 15, 2019
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    unable to dowload apps from microsoft store

Hi,

To resolve the issue with your Windows Store, please follow the troubleshooting steps below:

Let us know the result.

Riel Alc, Jun 15, 2019
  4. Cant launch any of the apps i have dowloaded from the Microsoft store

Microsoft Store app not launching

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Do you get any error code when you try to open the store app?
    3. Which build version of Windows 10 you are using currently?

Refer the article to check
    Which Windows operating system am I running?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Reset Microsoft store.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open
      Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for Run.
    2. In Run dialog box, type
      wsreset
      and hit enter.

The command will reset the store cache and open the app once the command is complete.

Method 2:

Create a new user account and check. Refer the article to

create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Also, you can refer the article
    Microsoft Store doesn't launch

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

Cant launch any of the apps i have dowloaded from the Microsoft store

1. Cant launch any of the apps i have dowloaded from the Microsoft store - Similar Threads - Cant launch apps

2. Cant download any apps from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant download any apps from Microsoft Store: My laptop is fully updated, with plenty of storage space, and I cannot download a single app from the store. I'm not even getting any error codes. I have done every single troubleshooting I've seen on similar posts and to no avail. What else can I do?...
  3. I cant get any apps from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant get any apps from microsoft store: Please help I can not get any apps from microsoft store for some reason. If i uninstall can i reinstall from somewhere?Any advice would be great thanks.S cunningham...
  4. I cant get any apps from microsoft store

I cant get any apps from microsoft store: Please help I can not get any apps from microsoft store for some reason. If i uninstall can i reinstall from somewhere?Any advice would be great thanks.S cunningham...
  5. I cant get any apps from microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  6. i cant change where the microsoft store apps dowload

i cant change where the microsoft store apps dowload: i want my apps/games to be dowloaded to my D drive since my C is full. but microsoft store does not recognize that i have changed the setting for it...
  7. i cant change where the microsoft store apps dowload

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant change where the microsoft store apps dowload: i want my apps/games to be dowloaded to my D drive since my C is full. but microsoft store does not recognize that i have changed the setting for it...
  8. i cant change where the microsoft store apps dowload

9. I cant download any apps from the microsoft store

I cant download any apps from the microsoft store: When im trying to click on the download button nothing happens.I already reset my microsoft store but that didnt help.I tried all the youtube tutorials but nothing works.help...
  10. I cant dowload Touch vpn from Microsoft Store.

I cant dowload Touch vpn from Microsoft Store.: When i click at the install button my mouse turn into the cross circle with red outline cand i cant install it. HElp me, i really need to dowload this app to play some game. Help me as fast as possible pls...