Windows 10: Can't launch apps

Discus and support Can't launch apps in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I can't get the Windows Store to launch no matter what I do. I have downloaded all updates and reset the app several times. I have logged in and out.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by VictoriaBoel, Feb 7, 2021.

1. Can't launch apps

I can't get the Windows Store to launch no matter what I do. I have downloaded all updates and reset the app several times. I have logged in and out.

I'm on a Dell Inspiron.

Please help!

:)

VictoriaBoel, Feb 7, 2021

2. Get Started app wont launch

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

To assist you better, I would like to ask what is the error message you get when the app is launched.

Suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search bar and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 7, 2021
  3. Altidias Win User
    Get Started app wont launch

Their is no error message in opens for like half a second then closes, and the Option Windows Store Apps is not there

Thanks

Altidias, Feb 7, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Can't launch apps

Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how it could be when the applications doesn’t work as they are supposed to. We will look into this. However, please reply to the following questions to help you in a better way:

• Are you getting any error message?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Are you aware of any changes made on the computer recently?

In the meantime, I suggest you to follow the steps from the article
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    to fix the issues with the Microsoft apps that are not launching. Also, follow the steps from the article

Microsoft Store doesn't launch
    to fix the issues you are facing in launching Store.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 7, 2021
Thema:

Can't launch apps

1. Can't launch apps - Similar Threads - Can't launch apps

2. Can't launch troubleshooter because the file is not associated with an app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't launch troubleshooter because the file is not associated with an app.: Whenever I'm trying to launch some troubleshooters on my pc it says that the file is no associated with an app. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-launch-troubleshooter-because-the-file-is-not/70c04100-c039-40ee-98ec-d998934dd30a
  3. App not launching

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    App not launching: I tried to open a Microsoft app from the store Forza Motorsport 7 It pops up, shows the apps official cover picture and after 2 seconds it closes with no error messageIn windows event viewer I got this errorFaulting application name: ForzaMotorsport7.exe, version: 0.0.0.0,...
  4. Cortana can't launch any app .

in Cortana
    Cortana can't launch any app .: I am facing this problem from past 1 month . I have just updated my windows to Windows 10 2009 Oct. update 2020. Whenever i ask cortana to open any app or some of basic things she always reply"I'm sorry, but I can't help with that.". I have tried using Resetting the app ,...
  5. I can't launch all my apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't launch all my apps: I get an error message that the application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Help me! I can't download anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-launch-all-my-apps/05f2266f-f385-42ff-bd35-fbd952e2313a
  6. Can't Launch Windows App Store

Can't Launch Windows App Store: [ATTACH] This is what I get when trying to open up microsoft store. Only started happening after I got a new router. However, my internet connection is working just fine on all my devices. Reset the router, still happening. Reset windows store app, didn't fix it. I...
  7. I can't launch Windows 10 default apps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't launch Windows 10 default apps: I can find these default app in Task Scheduler but cannot launch them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-launch-windows-10-default-apps/8fa46a16-0e80-4c5c-9e26-21cbcdc743e7
  8. Apps not launching

Apps not launching: My stock Microsoft apps i.e. photos, aren’t opening. I have contacted Microsoft support numerous times and all of them give me the same response. I try all the ways they suggest to fix it and nothing works. It all started after updating from 2018 windows 10 to 2019 windows...
  9. apps not launching

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    apps not launching: Suddenly my calculator and photo apps will not launch. I can't open images that are sent to me. You seen the black screen and the spinning timer but then the screen goes back to the email where the image was attached. With calculator, I see the graphic blue calculator but...
  10. App not launching

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App not launching: Dear Sir / Madam, I have this week bought a Surface Pro in Dubai. I launched the Calculator, Camera app and some other in-built apps but only the frame appears and then it disappears. Using ctrl+alt+del does not even show the app opened. I have done all updates...