Windows 10: Cant launch movie on movies and tv app I get error 0xc101ab66

Discus and support Cant launch movie on movies and tv app I get error 0xc101ab66 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Cant launch movie on movies and tv app i get error 0xc101ab66... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by akbrowncoat, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Cant launch movie on movies and tv app I get error 0xc101ab66

Split from this thread.​

Cant launch movie on movies and tv app i get error 0xc101ab66

:)

akbrowncoat, Feb 22, 2020

2. 0xc101ab66 error and need help. Xbox one s movie tv app won't play movies

My purchased movies won't play on Xbox one s keep getting error code 0xc101ab66

Goldenalii01, Feb 22, 2020
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Movies & TV app not working properly.

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install Movies & TV App and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type Windows Powershell.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type in the following command to un-install Movies & TV App.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneVideo* | remove-appxpackage

Note: The Movies & TV App can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link mentioned below. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/movies-tv/9wzdncrfj3p2

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Feb 22, 2020
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Cant launch movie on movies and tv app I get error 0xc101ab66

Windows 10 Movies & TV App: No Sound

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install Movies & TV App and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type Windows Powershell.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type in the following command to un-install Movies & TV App.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneVideo* | remove-appxpackage

Note: The Movies & TV App can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link mentioned below. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/movies-tv/9wzdncrfj3p2

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Feb 22, 2020
Thema:

Cant launch movie on movies and tv app I get error 0xc101ab66

1. Cant launch movie on movies and tv app I get error 0xc101ab66 - Similar Threads - Cant launch movie

2. APP MOVIES AND TV ERROR CANT READ FILE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    APP MOVIES AND TV ERROR CANT READ FILE: THAT APP CANT BE OPEN FILE, MY MOVIE CANT READ BY SYSTEMWINDOWS BUILDS 25281 TODAYS UPDATE 20 JANUARY 2023 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-movies-and-tv-error-cant-read-file/ef4a47ea-7ea5-4953-bef9-e58b2d23cfc8
  3. Movies and TV not launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Movies and TV not launching: I've tried multiple solutions but every time I try to launch the app or try to look at a video the app won't launch and the video I try to look at would say Windows could not find file directory make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. Is there a solution...
  4. Movies and TV not launching

Movies and TV not launching: I've tried multiple solutions but every time I try to launch the app or try to look at a video the app won't launch and the video I try to look at would say Windows could not find file directory make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. Is there a solution...
  5. Movies & TV app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Movies & TV app: I did a reset on the Microsoft store app "Films & TV" and it disappeared from the "Apps & features" panel.and elsewhere...Tried to "Get" it from the store, but all that happens is the "Get" button greys out for a moment and then nothing....but it is still there and available...
  6. Movies & TV app

Movies & TV app: I did a reset on the Microsoft store app "Films & TV" and it disappeared from the "Apps & features" panel.and elsewhere...Tried to "Get" it from the store, but all that happens is the "Get" button greys out for a moment and then nothing....but it is still there and available...
  7. Movies and TV apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Movies and TV apps: hello, recently i face something new problem in my pc. when i'm opening movies app for playing video, it's not working properly. i mean its not start properly just that its buffering. what's the solution of this app? if anyone knows, please let me know windows edition :...
  8. Purchased movie on Film &TV app not working error 0xc101ab66

Purchased movie on Film &TV app not working error 0xc101ab66: Purchased a movie through Microsoft store to play on our xbox film and tv app but whenever we try press play it comes up with error 0xc101ab66. Not sure why its not working? The trailer will play but the movie wont....
  9. movie & tv app

movie & tv app: I keep trying to download the movies I buy off google play and the app but I cant downloD IT TO MY PC WHATS THE DEAL https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movie-tv-app/c7ddd054-1985-4abd-bad8-618927d95c36
  10. Movies & TV app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Movies & TV app: Where do I find next on your Movies and tv player it's frustration that I can't play all my videos at once and skip when I want https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movies-tv-app/57ca99c5-1290-40cb-8017-7a154d17a8cd