Windows 10: Can't launch Paint 3D Error (-2147219196)

Discus and support Can't launch Paint 3D Error (-2147219196) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can't launch my Paint 3D i always use it for my document projects now it takes over my photos and I cant open saying Error (-2147219196) i already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DarrelDeymos, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Can't launch Paint 3D Error (-2147219196)

I can't launch my Paint 3D i always use it for my document projects now it takes over my photos and I cant open saying Error (-2147219196) i already check for any possible solutions even tried to uninstall and reinstall the app but I cant uninstall it what should i do?

* Original title: outlook

* Moved from outlook.com

:)

DarrelDeymos, Dec 13, 2018
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Paint 3D and save as video option

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

You may try the steps listed below and check if it works:

Run App troubleshooter

Reset Paint 3D app:

• Open ‘Settings’ and click on ‘Update and Security’.
    • Click on ‘Apps’ and choose ‘Apps and features’.
    • Locate the ‘Paint 3D’ app and click on it.
    • Select ‘Advanced options’ and choose ‘Reset’.
    • Wait for the reset to complete.
    • Close settings, launch ‘Paint 3D’ and try saving now.

Hope it helps,

Junaid_A, Dec 13, 2018
  3. Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Dec 13, 2018
  4. Can't launch Paint 3D Error (-2147219196)

paint 3d

Leigh_Hill, Dec 13, 2018
Thema:

Can't launch Paint 3D Error (-2147219196)

1. Can't launch Paint 3D Error (-2147219196) - Similar Threads - Can't launch Paint

2. Paint 3D error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Paint 3D error: Hello. I was using Paint 3D for a project creating a website but when i was going to save a photo on the carpet it appeared that the save png image button was blocked. every button on there was blocked, including the save button. This must be a error or something. I will send...
  3. Paint 3D error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D error: Hello. I was using Paint 3D for a project creating a website but when i was going to save a photo on the carpet it appeared that the save png image button was blocked. every button on there was blocked, including the save button. This must be a error or something. I will send...
  4. Paint 3D error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't Reinstall Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Reinstall Paint 3D: So I've been having problems with Paint 3D ever since I manually installed Windows 11 to my PC, since Microsoft wouldn't update to my PC automatically. Since then, every time I try to open an image to Paint 3D I get an error, but I can circumvent it by right click a picture...
  6. Paint 3D Error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Paint 3D Error: Hi Microsoft,I have been using Paint 3D for many years for my projects, but now it fails to save the projects. I have checked many other Q/A about this topic but none of the solutions help me.I had run troubleshoot, reset the app data, checked the Windows update and...
  7. Paint 3D Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D Error: Hi Microsoft,I have been using Paint 3D for many years for my projects, but now it fails to save the projects. I have checked many other Q/A about this topic but none of the solutions help me.I had run troubleshoot, reset the app data, checked the Windows update and...
  8. Paint 3D Error

9. can't download paint 3d

can't download paint 3d: I've tried everything I can think of, I've used four different browsers, I've restarted my browsers, I've restarted my entire computer, and yet every time I click the download button nothing happens. I really want to try it but it just won't let me download it!...
  10. Can't open Paint 3D

Can't open Paint 3D: Dear Microsoft and People that see this questionI have a question because I can't open Paint 3D. When I click the app, the app simply vanished or closed automatically. Also when I open using Paint the normal one the pp closed itslef but the original Paint survived. Please...