Windows 10: Can't Launch Rocket League. Psyonix support didn't help.

Discus and support Can't Launch Rocket League. Psyonix support didn't help. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Rocket League started up fine until the beginning of December, about a week before the Blueprint update came out. It would start and all I would get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JacobHess, Jan 2, 2020.

1. JacobHess Win User

Can't Launch Rocket League. Psyonix support didn't help.

Rocket League started up fine until the beginning of December, about a week before the Blueprint update came out. It would start and all I would get was a white screen, and then it would crash. I opened a ticket on Psyonix's support page and the only concrete answer I got was to run the System File Checker tool in CMD. Didn't work. I've wiped Windows and reinstalled it, that didn't help.

I looked through the log and mini dump files, and found that vcredist140.dll would throw error 0xC0000005 saying that, 'The thread tried to read from or write to a virtual address for which it does not have the appropriate access.' I ran a debug on the mini dump, and it came up with, 'Unhandled exception at 0x74313610 VCRUNTIME140.dll in RL-v191206.41613.257139-2020.01.02-20.40.50.dmp: 0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0x00000000.'

The reason is says 2020, is that RL started up once, I closed the game, and it wouldn't start up again.

Does anyone know what causes this and/or how to fix this?

:)

JacobHess, Jan 2, 2020

2. Rocket league (xbox)

Every console that has rocket league people are able to trade keys. I know you guys don't want people to because it's basically trading with money, but do you guys like being hated by rocket league players because of it? This rule makes pc and PlayStation
    seem better. I truly believe Xbox is better but you guys have a stupid rule with keys, it would help us a lot if you allow psyonix to do key trades for Xbox. "Don't be squares"

Moved from Virus & Malware

KyreeFlemming, Jan 2, 2020
  3. anusuyak Win User
    Rocket League

I recently bought rocket league. So, I found out that rocket league was only for my Xbox 1, and was not playable for my computer. I really just wanted to play it on my pc. I am requesting for a refund please, as I cannot play it.

Thanks,

Anusuya

anusuyak, Jan 2, 2020
  4. Can't Launch Rocket League. Psyonix support didn't help.

Notification didn´t appear

Windows 10 has ben released for 1 day and a half,and I didn´t get the notification for installing.I reserved it.Can anyone help me?

PS I am running Windows 7 and it´s up to date.

Megabladme, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

Can't Launch Rocket League. Psyonix support didn't help.

1. Can't Launch Rocket League. Psyonix support didn't help. - Similar Threads - Can't Launch Rocket

2. Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll launching Rocket League

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll launching Rocket League: Hello,I've spent weeks trying to solve this problem where Rocket League fails to launch.Faulting application name: RocketLeague.exe, version: 1.0.10897.0, time stamp: 0x64e6b840Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.22621.2215, time stamp: 0x83983b0bException...
  3. Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll launching Rocket League

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll launching Rocket League: Hello,I've spent weeks trying to solve this problem where Rocket League fails to launch.Faulting application name: RocketLeague.exe, version: 1.0.10897.0, time stamp: 0x64e6b840Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.22621.2215, time stamp: 0x83983b0bException...
  4. Microsoft Defender is blocking Rocket League from launching and I can't fix it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Defender is blocking Rocket League from launching and I can't fix it.: Hello, I have controlled folder access enabled in Windows Security, and every time I try to launch Rocket Leauge it sends me a notification via the notification center that it was blocked. When I try going into Windows Security and adding Rocket League as an exception it says...
  5. Microsoft Defender is blocking Rocket League from launching and I can't fix it.

Microsoft Defender is blocking Rocket League from launching and I can't fix it.: Hello, I have controlled folder access enabled in Windows Security, and every time I try to launch Rocket Leauge it sends me a notification via the notification center that it was blocked. When I try going into Windows Security and adding Rocket League as an exception it says...
  6. Microsoft Defender is blocking Rocket League from launching and I can't fix it.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. I still can't play rocket league :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I still can't play rocket league :: I really need help with my game rocket league, I have the latest drivers for AMD on Windows 11, also the latest version & I tried to play on Steam but it doesn't work, then I tried this following options: 1. Verify the integrity files.2. Uninstall & install it again.3. Run...
  8. I still can't play rocket league :

I still can't play rocket league :: I really need help with my game rocket league, I have the latest drivers for AMD on Windows 11, also the latest version & I tried to play on Steam but it doesn't work, then I tried this following options: 1. Verify the integrity files.2. Uninstall & install it again.3. Run...
  9. BSOD on Rocket League

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on Rocket League: Have been receiving a BSOD crash with error code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL every time I launch Rocket League. Drivers are up to date, normal idle and under stress temperatures. MiniDump: here...
  10. Rocket League 100% CPU Usage?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rocket League 100% CPU Usage?: So I'm not sure what's going on, but up until yesterday, I can't play Rocket League. The game is extremely laggy and my CPU usage jumps to 100% when it's running. I never had this issue before, as I played the game for a total of 3 hours so far. I'm clueless as to why I'm...