Windows 10: Can't launch/sign-in to Minecraft launcher

Discus and support Can't launch/sign-in to Minecraft launcher in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am using Windows 10 Home with latest updates installed.I've been trying for a few hours... to fix a login error when trying to login to Minecraft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Noamiko Piko, Jun 16, 2022.

1. Can't launch/sign-in to Minecraft launcher

I am using Windows 10 Home with latest updates installed.I've been trying for a few hours... to fix a login error when trying to login to Minecraft using the Minecraft launcher app. When I press the "microsoft login" button I get the not-helpful message "Something went wrong in the login process"After a few hours of trying to fix it, I got to this: After installing as well the Xbox app, it does tell me that some components are missing see image below. When I go to settings, I see a list of the missing components: xbox identity provider, xbox game bar, xbox live in-game experience, and feed

:)

Noamiko Piko, Jun 16, 2022

2. Minecraft Wont Launch Can't launch/sign-in to Minecraft launcher :(

My Minecraft Launcher Won't Launch I'm using The
    Latest Launcher And The Default Launcher

Suski__334___420, Jun 16, 2022
  3. bixby___ Win User
    minecraft launcher won`t launch

when i launch minecraft launcer it comes up that it`s updating java runtime environment, and then it just says "Unable to update Minecraft Runtime Environment".

bixby___, Jun 16, 2022
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Can't launch/sign-in to Minecraft launcher

I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and when I launch the game it says I need to buy full version.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand that you have purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and when you launch the game, you get a message to buy full version.

To be able to assist you in a better way, we will need the details requested below:

• From where did you purchase Minecraft i.e. Microsoft Store or Mojang?
    • Did you redeem the code on Microsoft Store?
    • Have you logged in with the same account in Minecraft through which you have purchased the game?

Ideally, this issue occurs when you have purchased the game using a different account and the Minecraft launcher is logged in with a different account. We would suggest you to sign out of Minecraft Launcher and sign in with the same account through
    which the purchase was made.

If the issue persists, and if you have purchased the game from Microsoft Store, we would suggest you to get in touch with the

Microsoft Store support team
    . However, if you have purchased the game from Mojang, we would suggest you to get in touch with the

Mojang support team

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 16, 2022
Thema:

Can't launch/sign-in to Minecraft launcher

1. Can't launch/sign-in to Minecraft launcher - Similar Threads - Can't launch sign

2. Can't download the Minecraft launcher.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't download the Minecraft launcher.: After I bought the Minecraft deluxe edition for windows 10/11 the file shows up and when I click on the file this error code pops up. Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code,...
  3. Can't get into Minecraft Launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get into Minecraft Launcher: So recently I downloaded the Minecraft Launcher on my PC and when I go to log in, I hit sign in with a different account because the account it pops up isn't the one I am trying to get into but when I try to continue with the right email, it loads for maybe 1-2 seconds then...
  4. Unable to sign into new Minecraft Launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign into new Minecraft Launcher: After recently downloading the new Minecraft launcher from the Microsoft store in order to play the Bedrock edition, I've found that I'm unable to log into the launcher. Previously, I had gotten the 'Deep Ocean / 0x80070057' error when trying to log in using Microsoft, but...
  5. Can't launch/sign-in to Minecraft launcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't launch/sign-in to Minecraft launcher: I am using Windows 10 Home with latest updates installed.I've been trying for a few hours... to fix a login error when trying to login to Minecraft using the Minecraft launcher app. When I press the "microsoft login" button I get the not-helpful message "Something went wrong...
  6. Can't download Minecraft Launcher

Can't download Minecraft Launcher: This is the worst experience I have ever had. How is it impossible to download a game I already bought, downloaded, and played. Make it make sense. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-minecraft-launcher/c44e080c-9de3-4547-8141-34f1a0d1931b
  7. Can't open Minecraft Launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open Minecraft Launcher: When I try to open Minecraft Launcher on my PC windows 10 it opens Microsoft Store and Gaming Services. I tried to update Gaming Services but it fails and I don't know why. Nothing happens when I try to open Minecraft from Microsoft Store. I did migrate my Mojang account to...
  8. Can't open Minecraft Launcher

Can't open Minecraft Launcher: When I try to open Minecraft Launcher on my PC windows 10 it opens Microsoft Store and Gaming Services. I tried to update Gaming Services but it fails and I don't know why. Nothing happens when I try to open Minecraft from Microsoft Store. I did migrate my Mojang account to...
  9. minecraft launcher doesn't launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft launcher doesn't launch: Hey! so I bought minecraft literally 3 days ago and it just stopped opening, like the launcher will not open. I saw somewhere here to delete everything and then reinstall, and when i went to delete the .minecraft folder, it says that it I can't delete it because it's already...
  10. minecraft launcher won`t launch

in Windows 10 Customization
    minecraft launcher won`t launch: when i launch minecraft launcer it comes up that it`s updating java runtime environment, and then it just says "Unable to update Minecraft Runtime Environment"....