Windows 10: Can't launch Windows 10, stuck on Automatic Repair screen

Discus and support Can't launch Windows 10, stuck on Automatic Repair screen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/-Oceanwolf- [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/-Oceanwolf-, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Can't launch Windows 10, stuck on Automatic Repair screen

/u/-Oceanwolf-, Aug 12, 2020

2. Windows 10 random automatic repair after changing boot priority.

Hello. So i have an Windows 10 Pro. Sometimes when i am changing in bios boot order from USB to HDD ( SDD ) windows starts booting with AUTOMATIC REPAIR and then restarting. Is this something with BIOS \ Windows 10 bug related? Tested on pc and on laptop , and sometimes it doing the same.

Situation on PC first,listen:

Few days ago after i change boot in UEFI BIOS from USB to SSD.
    Then Windows 10 showed at 1 boot Automatic Repair.
    When starting Windows 10 boot loader starts by "preparing automatic repair" and diagnosing pc.
    Interesting is that if I restart Windows (after procedure mentioned earlier) it will boot normally. This startup problem was occured only when starting system again after shutdown or restarted pc from windows.So i was needed 2 boots to boot properly to windows.
    But on pc, format was needed to remove completely issue and after format is fine.

Pc :
    2x8gb Kingston Hyperx 1600mhz DDR3
    SSD samsung Evo 250 gb
    4790k stock
    Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 2 with UEFI BIOS

Now laptop with old standard bios:
    On laptop i made the same operation, change boot from USB to HDD and on first boot Windows 10 shows Automatic Repair. But it happened once and i cant reproduce. No format was needed.

laptop is very old with 2gb ram

Why on pc format was needed when on laptop not?

Thanks for suggestions.

litwicki24, Aug 12, 2020
  3. Stuck in Automatic repair

I need a step by step guide to create a bootable usb for windows 10 to install on my laptop that is stuck at automatic repair

Gerhard777, Aug 12, 2020
  4. EarthDog Win User

Can't launch Windows 10, stuck on Automatic Repair screen

EarthDog, Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

Can't launch Windows 10, stuck on Automatic Repair screen

1. Can't launch Windows 10, stuck on Automatic Repair screen - Similar Threads - Can't launch stuck

2. Stuck in Automatic Repair screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in Automatic Repair screen: As the title says I'm stuck in the Automatic Repair screen and want to get out of it. I've been thinking of getting a new computer so I thought that maybe I could find a way to either unlock this and get the files out with a hard drive or if I can't get out of the screen, get...
  3. Stuck in Automatic Repair screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in Automatic Repair screen: As the title says I'm stuck in the Automatic Repair screen and want to get out of it. I've been thinking of getting a new computer so I thought that maybe I could find a way to either unlock this and get the files out with a hard drive or if I can't get out of the screen, get...
  4. Stuck in Automatic Repair screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Stuck on automatic repair screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck on automatic repair screen: My mother had came into my room and shut down my computer while I was on it. I tried to turn it back on but it then brought me to the automatic repair screen, I have looked at multiple methods to fix it and nothing worked. I don't know how to get out of the repair...
  6. Windows stuck at Preparing Automatic Repair screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows stuck at Preparing Automatic Repair screen: I am using Lenovo IdeaPad 310 with AMD A10 processor and windows 10. It stuck at Preparing Automatic Repair Screen and after a while a black screen appears. I cant even enter the automatic repair screen where i cab troubleshoot. [IMG]...
  7. Windows 10 stuck at preparing automatic repair screen

Windows 10 stuck at preparing automatic repair screen: Hello everyone, I an issue with windows 10. I am stuck at 'preparing automatic repair' screen and it is not moving forward from this point since then. I tried hard shutting it down 3 times, but it does not enters the boot repair screen as well. I tried to press f11on boot...
  8. Windows 10 stuck in preparing for automatic repair screen

Windows 10 stuck in preparing for automatic repair screen: Hi. I have encountered a problem with my Acer laptop following an update of Windows 10. After the update, my laptop restarted well however, the following day while using said laptop, it suddenly flashed into a blue screen showing that "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to...
  9. Stuck on Preparing Automatic Repair screen.

Stuck on Preparing Automatic Repair screen.: Since last night my laptop has been stuck on the loading screen with writing saying “Prepaing Automatic Repair. i have tried turning my laptop on and off again. I have tried activating safe mode so I can go on my computer. I have tried doing a system reset with only my...
  10. HELP windows stuck on automatic repair screen!

HELP windows stuck on automatic repair screen!: I think it is a issue with a program I recently In-stalled but now I can't do anything my mouse will not work as in it is not appearing on the screen but the lights on it are turning on, and it is stuck on the automatic repair screen with the restart or adavanced options...