Windows 10: Can't Launch Windows App Store

Discus and support Can't Launch Windows App Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; [ATTACH] This is what I get when trying to open up microsoft store. Only started happening after I got a new router. However, my internet... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by W.C. Blitzy, Aug 29, 2020.

1. Can't Launch Windows App Store

Can't Launch Windows App Store efefe20b-cb52-4fcb-8d70-544447f8c420?upload=true.png

This is what I get when trying to open up microsoft store.

Only started happening after I got a new router. However, my internet connection is working just fine on all my devices. Reset the router, still happening.

Reset windows store app, didn't fix it.

I noticed that when I click "Refresh the page", I got a brief notification that said this:

Can't Launch Windows App Store 3275420a-d2d0-4274-9b3d-1523e03e70ff?upload=true.png

Again, I have internet.

thoughts and tips on how to solve this?

:)

W.C. Blitzy, Aug 29, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how it could be when the applications doesn’t work as they are supposed to. We will look into this. However, please reply to the following questions to help you in a better way:

• Are you getting any error message?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Are you aware of any changes made on the computer recently?

In the meantime, I suggest you to follow the steps from the article
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    to fix the issues with the Microsoft apps that are not launching. Also, follow the steps from the article

Microsoft Store doesn't launch
    to fix the issues you are facing in launching Store.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 29, 2020
  3. Microsoft Store app not launching

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Do you get any error code when you try to open the store app?
    3. Which build version of Windows 10 you are using currently?

Refer the article to check
    Which Windows operating system am I running?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Reset Microsoft store.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open
      Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for Run.
    2. In Run dialog box, type
      wsreset
      and hit enter.

The command will reset the store cache and open the app once the command is complete.

Method 2:

Create a new user account and check. Refer the article to

create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Also, you can refer the article
    Microsoft Store doesn't launch

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Aug 29, 2020
  4. Can't Launch Windows App Store

Get Started app wont launch

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

To assist you better, I would like to ask what is the error message you get when the app is launched.

Suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search bar and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 29, 2020
Thema:

Can't Launch Windows App Store

1. Can't Launch Windows App Store - Similar Threads - Can't Launch App

2. Microsoft Store won't launch, can't download Microsoft Store Apps, Store App itself missing...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store won't launch, can't download Microsoft Store Apps, Store App itself missing...: Microsoft Store won't launch. I tried fixing the issue by watching YouTube videos on changing permissions for "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps" or using PowerShell to reinstall Microsoft Store and it just made things worse. I now cannot find the desktop Store application and its...
  3. Can't install / launch any app from Microsoft Store

Can't install / launch any app from Microsoft Store: Hi, as stated above I am unable to install or launch any app from the Microsoft store, even apps i have previously had installed. It started when I attempted to launch Forza Horizon 4, but was frozen on the splash screen. I attempted to reinstall the game but then I was...
  4. Can't launch apps

Can't launch apps: I can't get the Windows Store to launch no matter what I do. I have downloaded all updates and reset the app several times. I have logged in and out. I'm on a Dell Inspiron. Please help!...
  5. Unable to launch Store apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to launch Store apps: So I've got a really weird issue. I restarted my PC and after signing in I was greeted by an error. It looked like one of the Store apps I have set to start with Windows was unable to launch...and Windows could not access the file. It happened a couple times as I have a...
  6. Windows Store missing / Apps will not launch.

Windows Store missing / Apps will not launch.: After installing the latest updates in the Update Manager, I restarted my PC and found that no Microsoft apps would work, and the Store was missing. The troubleshooter says it can't find a problem, I have reinstalled recovery/reset Windows 10 three times, and the issue...
  7. Windows store apps will not launch

Windows store apps will not launch: I cannot launch any windows store apps. Store, Snip 'n sketch and feedback up are not operational. none of these apps show up in Apps and Features in Settings. I have installed 2020-04 update and am current on all updates....
  8. Issues with Windows Store and Store Apps, Unable to launch.

Issues with Windows Store and Store Apps, Unable to launch.: Every since the last windows update none of the windows applications are working for me anymore. When I try to open the windows store it either doesn't do anything or opens for a second and closes. This is the error I get whenever I try to use something like photos,...
  9. Microsoft Store app not launching

Microsoft Store app not launching: can you help ***Original title: I can't get the Microsoft Stoe ap to open*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-app-not-launching/f2a00320-3f2d-4045-8315-c392d3522af2"
  10. Store Apps won't launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Store Apps won't launch: So after the yesterday's upgrade to Windows 10, I decided to download it again and make an USB for a fresh installation. Done that. But after I booted into the OS, I noticed that Store Apps won't launch at all. Even the defaults like Mail and Music and everything 'metro'. I...