Windows 10: Cant launch

Discus and support Cant launch in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i cant launch this app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-launch/be898ab5-1c4f-4aa2-8266-cad1e468271e Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Vineshs123, Jun 1, 2021.

1. Cant launch

i cant launch this app

:)

Vineshs123, Jun 1, 2021

2. Get Started app wont launch

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

To assist you better, I would like to ask what is the error message you get when the app is launched.

Suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search bar and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 1, 2021
  3. Settings won't launch

Hello Jen,

If you're having issue launching Settings from Start menu, we highly suggest performing the troubleshooting steps posted by Rohit Siddegowda in this
    thread. Lots of Community user found his suggestions helpful.

Let us know if that worked out for you.

Michelle Vil, Jun 1, 2021
  4. Cant launch

Windows 10 fails to update

Thanks,

The Users list compared to the Profile list you posted earlier tell me there is not an issue with Users (a known issue where there is a profile in the list, but not actual User folder).

The error code suggests corruption in the CBS manifest:
    Try these steps one at time until the issue is resolved or you run out of steps.

Is Windows activated?
    No? Activate Windows 10

Launch Command Prompt (Admin)
    enter the following line
    reg query HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate /s
    If DisableWindowsUpdateAccess REG_DWORD 0x1

launch regedit
    navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate
    change the value of DisableWindowsUpdateAccess to 0
    exit regedit
    exit Command Prompt

Launch Windows Update

Try the next suggestion if the issue is not resolved.

Restore health to the component store
    DISM - Repair Windows 10 Image
    Step 6. To Use DISM /RestoreHealth /Source:wim Command
    - OR -
    Step 7. To Use DISM /RestoreHealth /Source:esd Command
    Check System Files
    SFC Command - Run in Windows 10
    Read the front material, then
    follow >> OPTION THREE <<
    To Run SFC /SCANNOW Command in Windows 10

If there are integrity issues reported on screen,
    Follow the instructions in >> OPTION FIVE <<
    To View Only the "SFC" Scan Results from the CBS.LOG

If there are no integrity errors, Launch Windows Update

Paste the following line into the address bar of File Explorer
    Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\TroubleshootingLaunch System and Security > Fix problems with Windows Update
    Press Advanced
    Select Run as administrator
    Press Next

Launch Windows Update

Automatically reset Windows Update components
    Download and run MS Windows Update diagnostic cab (direct download)

Launch Windows Update

Manually reset Windows Updates via batch file

Windows Update - Reset in Windows 10

Launch Windows Update

Slartybart, Jun 1, 2021
Thema:

Cant launch

1. Cant launch - Similar Threads - Cant launch

2. Cant launch xbox gamepass games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant launch xbox gamepass games: Specifically flight simulator get this error right after its installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-launch-xbox-gamepass-games/fb0673d9-b045-4d1b-9668-77698a4a5f68
  3. Cant launch xbox gamepass games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant launch xbox gamepass games: Specifically flight simulator get this error right after its installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-launch-xbox-gamepass-games/fb0673d9-b045-4d1b-9668-77698a4a5f68
  4. Cant exit aptio setup on gateway windows 11 laptop. No launch csm option.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant exit aptio setup on gateway windows 11 laptop. No launch csm option.: Having trouble exiting out of the aptio setup on my gateway windows 11 laptop! I also DO NOT have the launch csm option under the boot controls. I have a 2021 ami version. i cannot find any helpful tutorials on youtube and i need immediate help please!...
  5. Cant exit aptio setup on gateway windows 11 laptop. No launch csm option.

Cant exit aptio setup on gateway windows 11 laptop. No launch csm option.: Having trouble exiting out of the aptio setup on my gateway windows 11 laptop! I also DO NOT have the launch csm option under the boot controls. I have a 2021 ami version. i cannot find any helpful tutorials on youtube and i need immediate help please!...
  6. I cant launch fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant launch fortnite: So when i try to launch fortnite it shows Could not launch Fortnite. Please verify the installation. Error Code: LS-0013 please help :D https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-launch-fortnite/77cdecd6-5237-47fd-b62b-17d738bddea6
  7. I cant launch fortnite

I cant launch fortnite: So when i try to launch fortnite it shows Could not launch Fortnite. Please verify the installation. Error Code: LS-0013 please help :D https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-launch-fortnite/77cdecd6-5237-47fd-b62b-17d738bddea6
  8. I cant launch any games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant launch any games: When ever I try to launch a game I get this error message C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Innersloth.AmongUs_2023.7.122.0_x64__fw5x688tam7rm\GameLaunchHelper.exeFile System Error -2015294512. It happens for every game I download I cant get a single game to play....
  9. I cant launch any games

I cant launch any games: When ever I try to launch a game I get this error message C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Innersloth.AmongUs_2023.7.122.0_x64__fw5x688tam7rm\GameLaunchHelper.exeFile System Error -2015294512. It happens for every game I download I cant get a single game to play....
  10. When i try to launch or install any game launcher a connectivity issue occurs and i cant...

When i try to launch or install any game launcher a connectivity issue occurs and i cant...: I tried EVERY possible fix i could find like changing dns, resetting internet settings, factory resetting my pc, flushing dns, resetting winsock, changing dns settings etc.There is no fix available that I tried and worked.Im desperate please help me. Also, another person...