Windows 10: Can't leave a review because "Device FP is a Mandatory attribute"; don't know what that means

Discus and support Can't leave a review because "Device FP is a Mandatory attribute"; don't know what that means in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm trying to leave a review on HomeDepot.com and I got this message: "Device FP is a Mandatory attribute". I don't know what that means. Please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Andre'a, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Andre'a Win User

Can't leave a review because "Device FP is a Mandatory attribute"; don't know what that means

I'm trying to leave a review on HomeDepot.com and I got this message: "Device FP is a Mandatory attribute". I don't know what that means. Please help.

:)

Andre'a, Mar 4, 2021

2. Windows 10 startmenu and Cortana don´t work with mandatory profile

In Windows 10 (1703) startmenu and Cortana don´t work with mandatory profile.

Please help !

Thanks

Dharmendra

Moved fromCan't leave a review because "Device FP is a Mandatory attribute"; don't know what that means :( Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings )

DharmendraBhandari, Mar 4, 2021
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Mar 4, 2021
  4. Can't leave a review because "Device FP is a Mandatory attribute"; don't know what that means

Windows 10 doesn t leave me to go in.

Thanke your reply . But windows doesn t leave me to write the code. I don t reach my files, so i don t rrrach anything else. Now we will try to system reboot feom pendrive

SzabóDániel, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

Can't leave a review because "Device FP is a Mandatory attribute"; don't know what that means

1. Can't leave a review because "Device FP is a Mandatory attribute"; don't know what that means - Similar Threads - Can't leave review

2. Unable to leave app review

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to leave app review: I'm reading this thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-write-a-review-of-an-app/ea09e327-cb83-4364-b65b-c9923a994605 and it's not explaining things that well.1. I ran wsreset just in case the store was having cache issues, I uninstalled the...
  3. Unable to leave app review

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to leave app review: I'm reading this thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-write-a-review-of-an-app/ea09e327-cb83-4364-b65b-c9923a994605 and it's not explaining things that well.1. I ran wsreset just in case the store was having cache issues, I uninstalled the...
  4. Does anyone know what this means?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know what this means?: I don't know much at all about computers, so please forgive my ignorance. My Wi-Fi driver Intel Wireless - AC 9560 keeps failing, but I don't if this has anything to do with that. I pushed the maintenance button and it showed this warning. Will this help with my Wi-Fi Driver?...
  5. Does anyone know what this means?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know what this means?: I don't know much at all about computers, so please forgive my ignorance. My Wi-Fi driver Intel Wireless - AC 9560 keeps failing, but I don't if this has anything to do with that. I pushed the maintenance button and it showed this warning. Will this help with my Wi-Fi Driver?...
  6. I don't know what something means when trying to use an app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't know what something means when trying to use an app: I am trying to use an app called "Movies Database" from the store. Every time I click on a movie or program, I receive an error with the attached message. It was working fine before but now nothing....
  7. Anyone knows what this means?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone knows what this means?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/snipe_blaze [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/khyxjf/anyone_knows_what_this_means/
  8. Does anyone know what this mean's?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know what this mean's?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/flying_night_slasher [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fc51tw/does_anyone_know_what_this_means/
  9. Add a device to my Microsoft account, Problem! - NOT A BAND! I DON'T KNOW WHAT BAND MEANS!!!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Add a device to my Microsoft account, Problem! - NOT A BAND! I DON'T KNOW WHAT BAND MEANS!!!: Greetings, On the MS website it states you can add another device to your MS account. However, it doesn't have a place on the said website to add anything besides a Microsoft device. I.e. Windows phone, etc... I also just read on another Microsoft website page that you can...
  10. Don't know what "Actions Recommended" means

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Don't know what "Actions Recommended" means: Greetings, I tried asking this in Microsoft Answers and have tried all the responses there. I created a second standard user account, and Windows Defender Security Center says "Actions Recommended." When I open it, Security at a glance shows all icons green. On my...