Windows 10: Cant leave Administrator account disabled screen

Discus and support Cant leave Administrator account disabled screen in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hey, so after i went into safe mode to disable UAC i restarted the computer and got stuck on the login screen it showed the administrator account and... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Zillyhoo, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Zillyhoo Win User

Cant leave Administrator account disabled screen

Hey, so after i went into safe mode to disable UAC i restarted the computer and got stuck on the login screen it showed the administrator account and under it said your account has been disabled. Contact the system administrator. And when i click ok it returns to this screen. Am i screwed

Cant leave Administrator account disabled screen [​IMG]

:)

Zillyhoo, Aug 3, 2015
  2. SRama Win User

Administrator account screen (disabled) appears before normal login screen

I ended up exchanging the computer.

The reason I did a system reset in the first place, was that the task bar stopped working.

Now with this new computer, the TASK bar has stopped working.

Very frustrated. Don't know what to do.

SRama, Aug 3, 2015
  3. Administrator account screen (disabled) appears before normal login screen

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft community. I will certainly assist you with the issue.

Provide the following information:

1. Have you re-enabled the administrator account?

2. Did you make changes to the pc prior to this issue?

3. Have you installed all pending updates on the pc?

I suggest you to sign out from the current user account, restart the pc and login to the admin account to check if that helps.

if the issue persists , I would suggest that you try the step mentioned below and check if you are able to activate/enable the account.

1. Open Run Command (Windows button + R) from the account that you are able to access.
    2. In the dialog box type, lusrmgr.msc
    3. This will open a window, click on "Users" from the left navigation pane.
    4. Spot and click on the user account name that you have disable and then select
    "Properties"
    5. Then click on the uncheck box "Account is Disabled".
    6. Click on "Apply" and then "OK".

Hope this information helps. Do get back to us for further assistance.

Swathi Ravichandran, Aug 3, 2015
  4. scarface Win User

scarface, Aug 3, 2015
  5. Zillyhoo Win User
    Nope didnt work. I just mashed shift+f8 and did a system restore still cant login

Zillyhoo, Aug 3, 2015
  6. I'm having the exact same issue on my Vaio VPCEB2MOE. Unbelievably frustrating! I have been trying to boot to command prompt to try a few suggestions i have found elsewhere online

senorcarlsberg, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Cant leave Administrator account disabled screen - Similar Threads - Cant leave Administrator

2. Administrator account keeps getting disabled

in Windows 10 Customization
    Administrator account keeps getting disabled: So, i wanted to install something in C:/Program Filesx86 andi didn't have permission, so i went on and granted my user every permission possible and nothing, then tried logging into Administrator account first time after a windows reset and didn't have it enabled, i went to...
  3. Log-in with disabled administrator account in safemode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Log-in with disabled administrator account in safemode: It used to be possible to login with a disabled administrator account in safemode. I'm unable to do this on current version of Windows 10 (1903). Is there any possibility to change this?...
  4. LEAVE ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT

in Windows 10 Customization
    LEAVE ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT: I entered the administrator account in error and want to leave it and return to my personal account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/leave-administrator-account/2dbe5c51-5151-439b-a9a1-913febaff3af
  5. Can't disable "Administrator" account.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't disable "Administrator" account.: There is this account I activated called "Administrator" to change my user folder but it didn't work so when I tried to disable it said "Operation completed sucessfully" and it was still there so I restarted my PC but it was still there and I even tried deleting the account...
  6. Cant change to administrator account.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cant change to administrator account.: I have seen many solutions of how to fix this problem, but when i right click on the start menu it doesn't have a option for command prompt. I have also tried to do it in the troubleshoot and i can use command prompt as administrator and use the code "net user administrator...
  7. Stuck on disabled administrator screen!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Stuck on disabled administrator screen!: Hey, so foolishly deleted the built-in administrator, after my initial account was somehow destroyed (I later got rid of it through regedit after doing win + r) and now all I am do is repeatedly click the OK button. I am also unable t access thepower button to boot in safe...
  8. How to disable Default administrator account...

How to disable Default administrator account...: Hi am a facing this problem for long time..When ever i turned my Pc on its showing invalid username/password...Its getting in to a user account for which i dont know the passwpord....its hidden administrator account i think once i tried that in command prompt,,,,, i have...
  9. Lock screen prompt - Administrator account disabled

Lock screen prompt - Administrator account disabled: I recently installed Windows 10 Enterprise on a Surface Pro II tablet. The tablet is not connected to a domain and I created my own personal/local account. After giving my local account administrative privileges I disabled the administrator account using the command: net user...
  10. Administrative account disabled

Administrative account disabled: I just upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and wanted to get rid of the login screen password and turn off UAC because I find both of them annoying. After I tried to disable the main user password, it basically removed all permissions from my profile and I couldn't access...