Windows 10: Can't link MS Word to Mail 10. I do not use Outlook.

Discus and support Can't link MS Word to Mail 10. I do not use Outlook. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Error message "Word couldn't sent mail because of MAPI failure: "Unspecified error". Word used to be linked to Postbox, but due to numerous issues... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JBit0214, Dec 5, 2018.

1. JBit0214 Win User

Can't link MS Word to Mail 10. I do not use Outlook.

Error message "Word couldn't sent mail because of MAPI failure: "Unspecified error".

Word used to be linked to Postbox, but due to numerous issues with Postbox, I went with Mail 10 when I upgraded to Windows 10. I have the MS Office Home and Student 2013 version. Note: I DO NOT USE OUTLOOK. Thanks!

:)

JBit0214, Dec 5, 2018
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Dec 5, 2018
  3. Outlook linked Mail problem

Hi Ramakrishna,

I realize that you are facing Outlook linked Mail problem on your phone. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the phone prior to this issue?

• Have you installed all pending updates on the phone?

• Are you able to forward emails from the outlook web account using a browser?

Suggest you to follow the steps under the section “Reset an unresponsive phone” from this article to check if that helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/reset-my-phone

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Dec 5, 2018
  4. PGR
    PGR Win User

outlook opens word?

If you use a version of Outlook prior to v. 2007, there's a checkbox in one of the preferences tabs which controls this. You can choose Word or Outlook Editor.

V. 2007 no longer includes Outlook Editor, though. It has it's own 'light' verson of Word 2007 built in.

Pete

Thema:

1. Can't link MS Word to Mail 10. I do not use Outlook. - Similar Threads - Can't link Word

2. I am trying to print envelopes using Mail Merge feature in MS Word.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to print envelopes using Mail Merge feature in MS Word.: However, each time I send the document to the printer, the Printer cancels it. I have tried everything to fix it and I know it's not the printer or the software. Windows 11 is not working properly. I have done this for years using Window 10, Windows 97, Windows 95... etc....
  3. Problem using Ms Words

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem using Ms Words: I renewed the MS subscription but when i open words, i keep getting an error message stating my subscription has expired. I need assistance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-using-ms-words/321113b0-68e8-4c44-9f7e-b54b9c03b41e
  4. Problem using Ms Words

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem using Ms Words: I renewed the MS subscription but when i open words, i keep getting an error message stating my subscription has expired. I need assistance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-using-ms-words/321113b0-68e8-4c44-9f7e-b54b9c03b41e
  5. Problem using Ms Words

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Can't open links in MS Outlook after deleting IE 11 in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't open links in MS Outlook after deleting IE 11 in Windows 10: I moved from using Internext Explorer 11 to Microsoft Edge some time ago. A couple of days ago I decided I did not need Internext Explorer 11 on my PC so I deleted it. Next day I found I was unable to open links in emails Microsoft Outlook, Office 2013 Desktop version....
  7. Outlook Mail in Word 365

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook Mail in Word 365: RE OUTLOOK MAIL IN WORD 365 I am not receiving mail in my account. I can send but not receive. Have I missed something- a setting maybe. Can anyone advise? thks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-mail-in-word-365/80ddae3d-5a21-4970-b2e8-964cc6359225
  8. Can't Open Links from MS Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Can't Open Links from MS Outlook: Had no problem until today. IE11 is my default browser. Get this message when I click on a link in MS Outlook: You'll Need a New App to Open this HTTPs. Look for App in The Store Any ideas? 44942
  9. Cannot use links from emails in Outlook, MS Office 2010

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot use links from emails in Outlook, MS Office 2010: The following message occurs when clicking on any link in an email in Outlook 2010: "This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on this comptuer. Please contact your system administrator." I am running a stand alone desktop computer in my home....
  10. Outlook mail opens in Edge and I can't use Adobe options

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook mail opens in Edge and I can't use Adobe options: I use Outlook to receive contracts and sign them in Adobe. My mail now opens in microsoft edge and it will not give me the option to sign and send back. I have tried to change my browser it will not correct Outlook mail. 32080