Windows 10: cant listen to earphones on my surfer pro 6 windows 10

Discus and support cant listen to earphones on my surfer pro 6 windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; cant listen to earphones on my surfer pro 6 windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by davidclarke9, Feb 13, 2019.

1. cant listen to earphones on my surfer pro 6 windows 10

cant listen to earphones on my surfer pro 6 windows 10

:)

davidclarke9, Feb 13, 2019

2. Does windows 10 recognize when earphones are plugged in?

Hi Mike,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I would like to inform that Windows 10 does recognize and display a prompt when earphones are plugged in. I would like to ask if you are able to listen to sound from the earphone when plugged in.

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar and press Enter.
    • Click on “Hardware and Devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 13, 2019
  3. Earphones

when I plug my earphones into my laptop to listen to anything I can,t hear anything .I have even used other earphones and the same results nothing .How do I get my earphones working again

1. I have windows 8

geraldcassidy1, Feb 13, 2019
  4. SUI
    Sui Win User

Earphone volume too loud or too quiet on Windows 10

Hi I'm having a weird problem on my laptop running Windows 10 Pro. The earphone volume is either too loud or too quiet, and seems to switch between these two upon every restart. When it's too loud, keeping it at 1/100 is equivalent to 20-30/100 when sound was normal, when it's too quiet, keeping it at 100/100 is equivalent to 10-20/100 when sound was normal. Already googled extensively and tried pretty much every suggestion I found with no results:

• Enable/disable loudness equalization in playback device settings
    • Enable/disable Windows Sonic for headphones in playback device settings
    • Check for errors in sound devices in device manager - no errors
    • Update sound drivers - all updated
    • Try different earphones - tried like 4 already, definitely not an issue with earphones
    • Even tried system restore, still not fixed

Screenshot of device manager: https://i.stack.imgur.com/HKSzf.png

Does anyone know what else to try?

Thema:

1. cant listen to earphones on my surfer pro 6 windows 10 - Similar Threads - cant listen earphones

2. How to stop microphone playback through my earphones although "Listen to Device" is not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop microphone playback through my earphones although "Listen to Device" is not...: My mic is Maono DM20. It doesnt playback on my speaker but when i connect my earphones to my mic, I end up hearing myself. I've already done all the suggested solutions online but none has worked....
  3. How to stop microphone playback through my earphones although "Listen to Device" is not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stop microphone playback through my earphones although "Listen to Device" is not...: My mic is Maono DM20. It doesnt playback on my speaker but when i connect my earphones to my mic, I end up hearing myself. I've already done all the suggested solutions online but none has worked....
  4. How to stop microphone playback through my earphones although "Listen to Device" is not...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I cant disable my earphone

I cant disable my earphone: Alright this sound very stupidBut I have been punching my head for like 4 hours nowso when I connect an earphone or speaker via the analog headphone jackinstead of having the option to disable the headphone. It just straight up replace the main speakerthere's, no way to...
  6. Airpods cant listen to multiple apps on windows 10

Airpods cant listen to multiple apps on windows 10: I recently tried to connect my air pods to my windows 10 laptop but I came across with this problem that my airpods can only listen to one application. For example, when I open discord and chrome I can only listen to discord but no sound from chrome. When I open discord and...
  7. Surface Pro 6 Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Surface Pro 6 Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro: I have a new Surface Pro 6. I purchased the upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft store, but keep getting an activation error that no product code was found - and there seems to be no way to re-download, or get activation key, or anything along those lines from the...
  8. Downgrade from Windows 10 pro to home on my surface pro 6

Downgrade from Windows 10 pro to home on my surface pro 6: After I bought my surface pro 6 in the early of this year, I upgrade my windows from home to pro use my key, but I want to use this pro key to my other PC, and downgrade the windows of my surface pro to home version, how can I make it?...
  9. Windows 10 Pro activation on Surface Pro 6

Windows 10 Pro activation on Surface Pro 6: I had been using a Windows 10 Pro license digitally linked to my Microsoft account on my old laptop. I recently purchased the Surface Pro 6 which has Windows 10 Home installed. Can I upgrade it to Windows 10 Pro using my old Windows 10 Pro license? I am no longer using my old...
  10. my notebook cant detect my wireless earphones

my notebook cant detect my wireless earphones: I have just got a brand new notebook called the : ASUS VIVA BOOK . It has currently all the new updates for the drivers and everything (windows 10) . I have a pair of wireless earphones by the brand DACOM and the model is the LO5 IPX7 sports wireless headset They connect to...