Windows 10: Cant load any software or application.

Discus and support Cant load any software or application. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I was facing an issue to load any .exe files. every time I tried loading one, it would show *******.exe application error. So I went online... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mananshah1, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Cant load any software or application.

Hi,

I was facing an issue to load any .exe files. every time I tried loading one, it would show *******.exe application error.

So I went online searching for solutions and saw some video on youtube and changed regedit entries as per the steps shown and then restarted the computer.

Now i cant load application or command prompt or regedit.

it asks me to choose the program i want to use to launch any kind of .exe files.

I am using windows 10.

HELP!

:)

mananshah1, Dec 7, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 7, 2018
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Dec 7, 2018
  4. cadaveca Win User

Cant load any software or application.

Video Editing Software

I'm gonna step out here and say that free suggestions, for a christmas gift, are not a good idea. OP wants to buy the kid as gift, not pawn off a free alternative he could do any day.

Please feel free to correct me if wrong, Asylum.

Oh, and Sony Vegas offers multi-stream editing, so say you have 3 camera angles, you can load them all up, and very easily switch between stream, while retaining audio from only one, or from all comeras...pretty good software, iMHO.

cadaveca, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

Cant load any software or application.

1. Cant load any software or application. - Similar Threads - Cant load software

2. Instagram application wont load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Instagram application wont load: Hi there, I have a laptop which has Windows 10 Home on. I have downloaded the instagram desktop application from the Microsoft Store and every time i try to open it, the app opens with a white screen for a few seconds and then closes. I have tried; Uninstall/Reinstall...
  3. Down loading software

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Down loading software: I have Microsoft version 10. I'm having trouble down loading Amazon games and software library. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/down-loading-software/6aa4f155-6865-453c-838f-eeed05124dee"
  4. cant change any settings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cant change any settings: when i try and change my privacy and online safety settings it comes up with "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later." can someone help me and tell me a way of fixing this?...
  5. Loading IE6 for old software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Loading IE6 for old software: I have an old package, Digital Image Suite 10 from Microsoft which requires IE 6. I have Edge and IE 11, but it will not load. When I try to download IE6, I receive a message that it can't be downloaded. Ironically, it was running under this system with, what...
  6. I cant load a profile

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I cant load a profile: Good afternoon all, I have encountered a problem after running a system restore on my laptop. I can no longer get onto my computer as it wont recognise my password. I have also tried to get into Safe Mode by pressing F8 after start up, but that does not work either....
  7. is there any software to comparing files???

is there any software to comparing files???: For example, I have a couple of hard drives that are storing tens of thousands of files. There might be some files that are identical. Is there any software that can check all files in the drive to see if there are any files that are identical ? The software should not check...
  8. Any monitoring software for me?

Any monitoring software for me?: I wanna ask if there's a software that can monitor a process or an application what it does on the file system like read, write, deleted or created something in my computer? 45963
  9. File manager application software

File manager application software: Windows default file manager application has some limitations. I'm looking for a free file manager application which will have the features of the default file explorer as well as the following - Total size (currently it is available by right clicking the folder) will be...
  10. Stranded Build 14941 cant load cant update

in Windows 10 Support
    Stranded Build 14941 cant load cant update: Running several partitions including two Windows Insider, I was hospitalized and when I returned, one Insider partition (14941) won't load its expired. the other is fine, currently 14955. For a bit i could reset the system date and load both but not today. setup as a...