Windows 10: Cant load any software or application.

Discus and support Cant load any software or application. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I was facing an issue to load any .exe files. every time I tried loading one, it would show *******.exe application error. So I went online... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mananshah1, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Cant load any software or application.

Hi,

I was facing an issue to load any .exe files. every time I tried loading one, it would show *******.exe application error.

So I went online searching for solutions and saw some video on youtube and changed regedit entries as per the steps shown and then restarted the computer.

Now i cant load application or command prompt or regedit.

it asks me to choose the program i want to use to launch any kind of .exe files.

I am using windows 10.

HELP!

:)

mananshah1, Dec 7, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 7, 2018
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Dec 7, 2018
  4. cadaveca Win User

Cant load any software or application.

Video Editing Software

I'm gonna step out here and say that free suggestions, for a christmas gift, are not a good idea. OP wants to buy the kid as gift, not pawn off a free alternative he could do any day.

Please feel free to correct me if wrong, Asylum.

Oh, and Sony Vegas offers multi-stream editing, so say you have 3 camera angles, you can load them all up, and very easily switch between stream, while retaining audio from only one, or from all comeras...pretty good software, iMHO.

cadaveca, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

Cant load any software or application.

1. Cant load any software or application. - Similar Threads - Cant load software

2. Desktop will not load or open any applications after login.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop will not load or open any applications after login.: When I login to my computer I can see my desktop and move my mouse around but when I try to open or load any apps or programs it will not load any of them. I cannot load my settings or even shut down or restart my device from the desktop, only when I’m in the sign in page. If...
  3. Desktop will not load or open any applications after login.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop will not load or open any applications after login.: When I login to my computer I can see my desktop and move my mouse around but when I try to open or load any apps or programs it will not load any of them. I cannot load my settings or even shut down or restart my device from the desktop, only when I’m in the sign in page. If...
  4. Desktop will not load or open any applications after login.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. No applications loading.

No applications loading.: Nothing works, I press application and it doesn’t load, the it tells me I don’t have the right permission, then, I get told to open reg edit and all that kinda stuff, and even that wont load! I cannot do anything! I’m stuck! Anybody got a solution? :...
  6. No applications loading.

No applications loading.: Nothing works, I press application and it doesn’t load, the it tells me I don’t have the right permission, then, I get told to open reg edit and all that kinda stuff, and even that wont load! I cannot do anything! I’m stuck! Anybody got a solution? :...
  7. No microsoft applications load, Any app owned by microsoft do not load

No microsoft applications load, Any app owned by microsoft do not load: Hi,For the last month, any of my applications like Film and Tv or Microsoft store or even calculator will not open. I don't use any security software that could be blocking the apps, I only use windows defender.I have checked for updates, Checked if I have the date and time...
  8. No microsoft applications load, Any app owned by microsoft do not load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No microsoft applications load, Any app owned by microsoft do not load: Hi,For the last month, any of my applications like Film and Tv or Microsoft store or even calculator will not open. I don't use any security software that could be blocking the apps, I only use windows defender.I have checked for updates, Checked if I have the date and time...
  9. No microsoft applications load, Any app owned by microsoft do not load

10. i cant install any software in my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i cant install any software in my pc: i cant install any software in my pc i tried few stuff but none of them worked out and its shows a error message when i try to install something and the message is "no such interface supported" and i cant install anything and also like 2 days ago i deleted some files named...