Windows 10: can't load corel 14 onto windows 10

Discus and support can't load corel 14 onto windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a cd and serial code to load my pc but it won't because windows 10 is on it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by wayneharris2, Aug 22, 2018.

1. can't load corel 14 onto windows 10

I have a cd and serial code to load my pc but it won't because windows 10 is on it

:)

wayneharris2, Aug 22, 2018
  2. Arul_D Win User

Corel Draw X8 subscription will not load to windows 10?

Hi,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I understand that you having an issue with installing Corel X8 on Windows 10. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
    It may not work due to some incompatibility issues.

I would like to know the details below to assist you better.

• Do you get any error message/code?
    I would suggest you to install Corel draw in compatibility mode
    and check if it helps. Please follow these steps:

a. Right click the installation file and then click
    properties.

b. Click compatibility tab.

c. Click to check "Run this program in compatibility mode for" box
    and select Windows 8.

d. Click apply and ok.

Now, you may install the program.

I hope this information helps.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Aug 22, 2018
  3. 'Borland database Engine not installed can't load Corel Address Book service provider'

How can I uninstall Corel Suite 8 in Windows 10? It is not listed on the programs list. This wasn't a problem until the last update from Microsoft. Everytime I open Outlook I get the following message: Borland database Engine not installed can't load
    Corel Address Book service provider. Sorry, sorry I updated windows 7 to windows 10.

eelkjebruinsma, Aug 22, 2018
  4. can't load corel 14 onto windows 10

Does Windows 10 support Corel Draw

I have Corel X6 on a PC I just upgraded to Windows 10 from 8. The following issues where immediate:

1. The menu bar in Corel Draw X6 is no longer visible.

2. You can no longer access Corel Draw files from another computer. Parameters:

• Corel X6 on both PCs on network
    • Corel 10 upgraded on one PC which stores the Corel Draw files.
    • Corel Draw on a network PC with Windows 7 cannot open the Corel Files. All other files are fine.
    • If the files are on another PC, any other PC except the Windows 10 PC, the files work fine!
    Question: Does Windows 10 activate some type of security for licensing that conflicts?

NylesReinfeld, Aug 22, 2018
Thema:

can't load corel 14 onto windows 10

1. can't load corel 14 onto windows 10 - Similar Threads - can't load corel

2. Paperport 14 failing to load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paperport 14 failing to load: I have been using Paperport 14 for many years on Windows 10 professional. Three days ago 25th January 2024, it failed to load. I have rebooted the PC but it still fails to load. The last Windows updates recorded are KB5034122 and KB5034275, both installed on 11th January and...
  3. Paperport 14 failing to load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paperport 14 failing to load: I have been using Paperport 14 for many years on Windows 10 professional. Three days ago 25th January 2024, it failed to load. I have rebooted the PC but it still fails to load. The last Windows updates recorded are KB5034122 and KB5034275, both installed on 11th January and...
  4. Paperport 14 failing to load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 and Corel laser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 and Corel laser: Any advise on how to get corel laser to run on windows 10 after update? My program wont even install? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-and-corel-laser/41f8914b-adb4-4d88-b49f-bdb5e55c8213
  6. Corel 13

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Corel 13: Is corel draw 13 version compatible with window 10 pro and which corel version is okay with window 10 pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/corel-13/21d5e49d-36e7-4399-9faa-a529033f46d2
  7. RAW pictures loaded onto Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RAW pictures loaded onto Windows 10: Hi I have recently upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7. I have 2 Canon Cameras, a 5D Mkiii and a Rebel SL2. I could download RAW files onto pictures on Window 7 from both Cameras...but since upgrading to Windows 10 I can download RAW pictures from the Canon 5D Mkiii, but...
  8. Corel 12 compatibility with Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Corel 12 compatibility with Windows 10: I am unable to install Corel 12 on Windows 10? Is this a universal problem? or is there something I should know about Corel 12? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/corel-12-compatibility-with-windows-10/e8bcef70-9853-4a3d-8998-a46629a6b497
  9. Windows 10 and Corel bundled programmes

Windows 10 and Corel bundled programmes: Good afternoon. My Windows 10 Pro was originally updated from XP and I have religiously updated the software each and every time an update was announced. I have used Paint Shop Pro (PSP) for many years, again, updating it with each new release. Four months ago, I...
  10. Loading FSX onto a Windows 10 Computer

Loading FSX onto a Windows 10 Computer: I am attempting to load FSX onto a new windows 10 computer from the original DVD. The load begins then stops during the act of "removing applications (29%). It will not move past that point. I ask this question yesterday and was told to try using "compatibility mode". The...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Borland database engine not installed. Cant load corel address book services word 2016