Windows 10: Can't load Crusader Kings 3 on Game Pass for PC

Discus and support Can't load Crusader Kings 3 on Game Pass for PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just installed CK3 via Game Pass and when I'm trying to load it I get the following error:Whether I click "Yes" or "No" the game sticks on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EtchColi, Jul 2, 2022.

1. EtchColi Win User

Can't load Crusader Kings 3 on Game Pass for PC

I just installed CK3 via Game Pass and when I'm trying to load it I get the following error:Whether I click "Yes" or "No" the game sticks on the "Signing in..." screenSo I went to download the latest version and make sure I was up-to-date, and it appears that I am:You'd think that a Microsoft product would be able to properly communicate with my Windows setup but... What do I need to do to be able to fix this?

:)

EtchColi, Jul 2, 2022
  2. HotSaucey Win User

Crusader Kings 3 error code 0x87E10BD0 / file system error (-2147219196)

I've been trying to open Crusader Kings 3 from Xbox game pass and it won't open despite all my efforts of reinstalling and following advice of several other forum posts (about other games but the steps shouldn't be game-specific).

I've been getting errors like 'Crusader Kings III is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x87E10BD0' which is blatantly wrong
    since I'm subscribed to Xbox game pass and I'm signed in so I should have access to the game. Another error I've been getting is File System Error (-2147219196) and that won't go away either, despite checking the C disk for errors using the command 'chkdsk
    /r /f' and resetting my computer.

I've reset MC store, cleared cache, I've done almost everything possible and nothing seems to work.

HotSaucey, Jul 2, 2022
  3. PreOrdered Crusader King 3 not downloading and installing

I'm not having much success forcing the download and installation of crusader kings 3 from Microsoft Store. I should add it was preordered.

I've tried all the suggestions from the following links

Cannot install apps from Microsoft store - windows 10 Version 2004

15 Ways to Fix Microsoft Store Not Downloading Apps or Games Issue

I've no problem installing other programs from the Microsoft Store except this program.

Any help to resolve will be gratefully received.

goonergazza, Jul 2, 2022
  4. Can't load Crusader Kings 3 on Game Pass for PC

PLEASE HELP: Gamepass for PC won't let me play 2 games on my Acer Nitro 5 that were downloaded to my old PC

Hi,

Have you downloaded all necessary graphics drivers? If not go to nvidias or amds homepage and choose the driver download page. If that still doesnt work try some of these listed steps Crusader
    Kings 3 Crashing On Startup
    . Go through the steps one by one and then please reply if your problem still persists Can't load Crusader Kings 3 on Game Pass for PC :).

Melik TechBuddy, Jul 2, 2022
Thema:

Can't load Crusader Kings 3 on Game Pass for PC

1. Can't load Crusader Kings 3 on Game Pass for PC - Similar Threads - Can't load Crusader

2. Can't load Crusader Kings 3 on Game Pass for PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't load Crusader Kings 3 on Game Pass for PC: I just installed CK3 via Game Pass and when I'm trying to load it I get the following error:Whether I click "Yes" or "No" the game sticks on the "Signing in..." screenSo I went to download the latest version and make sure I was up-to-date, and it appears that I am:You'd think...
  3. Crusader kings 3 won't start

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Crusader kings 3 won't start: Since a few days my CK3 launcher won't start the game, due to several websearches I've figured that this is a problem with the Microsoft store version due to missing priviliges. I just want to know if there is any way to start the game? Ps.: I can't change the rights or the...
  4. King Game "Bubble Witch 3"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    King Game "Bubble Witch 3": I tried to un install and then re install the app for bubble witch 3.If i go to the app store it shows as installed. if i go to settings app list it does not appear.how can i find it...
  5. PreOrdered Crusader King 3 not downloading and installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PreOrdered Crusader King 3 not downloading and installing: I'm not having much success forcing the download and installation of crusader kings 3 from Microsoft Store. I should add it was preordered. I've tried all the suggestions from the following links https://wintechlab.com/cannot-install-apps-from-microsoft-store-windows-10/...
  6. Crusader Kings 3 error code 0x87E10BD0 / file system error -2147219196

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Crusader Kings 3 error code 0x87E10BD0 / file system error -2147219196: I've been trying to open Crusader Kings 3 from Xbox game pass and it won't open despite all my efforts of reinstalling and following advice of several other forum posts about other games but the steps shouldn't be game-specific. I've been getting errors like 'Crusader Kings...
  7. King Of Puzzles game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    King Of Puzzles game: When i payed for extra jigsaw puzzles on the game i played, i never found the new games i paid for how do i find them, where do i download them from https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/king-of-puzzles-game/707d5f60-a775-46bb-bdcd-7f7c85cc6302
  8. Can't install game pass pc games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install game pass pc games: Bought the pc game pass and wanted to install outer worlds but when i put my mouse cursor over the install button my cursor turns into a red cross and i cant install the game and its the same with all the game pass games....
  9. can't install any games with game pass pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't install any games with game pass pc: I can't install any games with game pass on my pc. I have updated windows to version 1903. Every time I try to install a game through the xbox beta app i get Error code: 0x80070005...
  10. Can't download games on game pass pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download games on game pass pc: Hi, I'm trying to download games but when I click on install it stucks on 0% ("in coda 0%") I have already installed 2 games with game pass: Metro and banner saga, but now I can't download more games. Can anyone help me? Thx...