Windows 10: can't load into windows 10 anymore

Discus and support can't load into windows 10 anymore in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I enabled windows 10 insider program a few weeks ago, and ever since then I've been having issues when restarting the computer, but am able to always... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rizzy, Mar 16, 2020.

1. rizzy Win User

can't load into windows 10 anymore

I enabled windows 10 insider program a few weeks ago, and ever since then I've been having issues when restarting the computer, but am able to always restore to a previous install by restarting and going into the troubleshoot mode.

However, today I tried all the options but could not fix the issue. Here are the steps:

1. When restarting, I get a green screen with following message: "Your Windows Insider Build ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some info and restart for you."
    2. After restarting, it goes into Automatic Repair, but the Automatic Repair fails and tells me " Your PC did not start correctly. You can also press Advanced Options to try other options to repair your PC.

3. This cycle continues till I go into Advanced Options -> Troubleshoot
    4. The first option I tried is Startup Repair, but that failed.

5. Then I tried Startup Settings, and "Enable Safe Mode with Networking". That also fails to load into safe mode by giving me the same green screen as in step 1 and the Automatic Repair, Troubleshoot cycle continues.

6. Then I tried Uninstall updates by trying to uninstall both Feature and Quality updates, but that also fails with the error: "We ran into a problem and won't be able to uninstall the latest feature update of Windows. Try resetting your PC instead"

7. Then I tried restoring the pc to a previous restore point, but that also fails.

8. Finally I tried resetting the PC and both the options to Reset from the Cloud and restting from local device also end in failure.

I am out of ideas on what to do next and any help would be appreciated.

:)

rizzy, Mar 16, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 16, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 16, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Mar 16, 2020
Thema:

1. can't load into windows 10 anymore - Similar Threads - can't load anymore

2. Profile wont load anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Profile wont load anymore: My profile wont load. It messed my computer when the updates installed today. Now I cant use it. I cant even see windows logo when booting up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/profile-wont-load-anymore/bf59d26f-5e4b-4190-b217-ac1c58da1912
  3. Profile wont load anymore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Profile wont load anymore: My profile wont load. It messed my computer when the updates installed today. Now I cant use it. I cant even see windows logo when booting up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/profile-wont-load-anymore/bf59d26f-5e4b-4190-b217-ac1c58da1912
  4. Can't Compress Video? files anymore + Loading looks different

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Compress Video? files anymore + Loading looks different: I hope this is the correct location to post this, sorry if its in the wrong placeI recently just deleted a lot of files, and in places I probably shouldn't of been deleting, so it is probably related to some default system files if that helps any?From what I can tell...
  5. Can't Compress Video? files anymore + Loading looks different

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Compress Video? files anymore + Loading looks different: I hope this is the correct location to post this, sorry if its in the wrong placeI recently just deleted a lot of files, and in places I probably shouldn't of been deleting, so it is probably related to some default system files if that helps any?From what I can tell...
  6. Can't Compress Video? files anymore + Loading looks different

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Can't login to Windows 10 anymore.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't login to Windows 10 anymore.: Screen says "something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again." I clicked the "Set up my PIN" and it does not let me set up. It returns to the initial screen, where it displays the time and date. It repeats over and over every time I try. I...
  8. I can't update Windows 10 anymore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't update Windows 10 anymore: I have this problem now for a very long time and now since you have to use a newer Windows 10 version to play Battlefield 2042 I wanted to try again if I can update my Windows 10. Unfortunately I still get an error message when I click on "Search for Updates". This is the...
  9. Windows Boot Manager not loading anymore.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Boot Manager not loading anymore.: Hello, This started happening last month when I tried using this program called Linux File Systems for Windows by Paragon Software and the drive I wanted to read/write on wasn't showing, so I started messing with the settings and started messing with the format new volume...
  10. Windows 10 Update 1803 Destroyed My Computer. Can't load windows anymore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update 1803 Destroyed My Computer. Can't load windows anymore: I recently bought an Alienware Aurora R7, which came with Windows 10 Home installed, after about 3 months of using the computer, I checked updates for Windows (I always check updates every month) and saw there was an update for Windows 10 Version 1803. I proceeded to install...