Windows 10: Can't Load Into Windows 10 Normally

Discus and support Can't Load Into Windows 10 Normally in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello guys, first post here so sorry if I forget to include some things :) Yesterday, I booted up my PC and got an error message saying something... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MrPieGaming, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Can't Load Into Windows 10 Normally

Hello guys, first post here so sorry if I forget to include some things Can't Load Into Windows 10 Normally :)

Yesterday, I booted up my PC and got an error message saying something along the lines of "Reboot and insert a proper boot device". I spent the entire day troubleshooting and I ended the day with this error. The strange part of my problem is that I have this Windows PE USB (more info here) that allows me to boot into Windows.

Here's a video of me using the Windows PE USB to boot into Windows 10 (sorry about the audio, I forgot to mute it):

Here is a video of what happens when I try to boot into my PC WITHOUT using a Windows PE USB:

My windows version number is 10.0.18362 Build 18362.

What can I do to fix this issue? Let me know if you need any more info from me, thanks!

:)

MrPieGaming, Jun 17, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 17, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 17, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Can't Load Into Windows 10 Normally

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

Can't Load Into Windows 10 Normally

1. Can't Load Into Windows 10 Normally - Similar Threads - Can't Load Normally

2. Laptop can't start normally in normal mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop can't start normally in normal mode: It always start with this screen then restart and shows a bunch of options to use safe mode and everythingWhat should i do to get it back to normal?...
  3. Laptop can't start normally in normal mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop can't start normally in normal mode: It always start with this screen then restart and shows a bunch of options to use safe mode and everythingWhat should i do to get it back to normal?...
  4. sometimes Windows not loaded normally

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sometimes Windows not loaded normally: HelloI got new PC with Windows 11 Pro several days ago. Today and few days ago I experienced with:1. black screen - the mouse was there, but nothing displayed. I tried CTRL + ALT + DEL and this show up menu and icons where I was able to restart PC. I did restart and then...
  5. sometimes Windows not loaded normally

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sometimes Windows not loaded normally: HelloI got new PC with Windows 11 Pro several days ago. Today and few days ago I experienced with:1. black screen - the mouse was there, but nothing displayed. I tried CTRL + ALT + DEL and this show up menu and icons where I was able to restart PC. I did restart and then...
  6. can't load into windows 10 anymore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can't load into windows 10 anymore: I enabled windows 10 insider program a few weeks ago, and ever since then I've been having issues when restarting the computer, but am able to always restore to a previous install by restarting and going into the troubleshoot mode. However, today I tried all the options but...
  7. Browsers can't load websites normally except Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Browsers can't load websites normally except Edge: Hello, after fresh Windows install, browsers (Chrome, Opera), can't load websites normally, they take too long to load or give me timed out window. Even Chrome extensions that needs Internet goes yellow, telling me that connection to server wasn't successful, however Edge...
  8. Browsers can't load websites normally except Edge

in Windows 10 Support
    Browsers can't load websites normally except Edge: Hello, after fresh Windows install, browsers (Chrome, Opera), can't load websites normally, they take too long to load or give me timed out window. Even Chrome extensions that needs Internet goes yellow, telling me that connection to server wasn't successful, however Edge...
  9. Black screen but Windows 10 loads normal

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen but Windows 10 loads normal: Hey all, I've recently upgraded my Windows 7 HP 6200 pro machine to Windows 10 pro. It all went fine however this annoying problem, when I turn on the computer, the screen is blank for 1 minute.. I see no HP logo or any chance to boot into bios, or other stuff.. like info...
  10. Can't boot normal

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't boot normal: So last night my PC went into sleep. Then upon waking it up, it never displayed the login box to access my desktop again. Once I restarted the computer it would load into a grey screen where spinning dots never stopped. I've done some troubleshooting through command prompt in...