Windows 10: Can't load into WINDOWS (UPDATE KB4497936)

Discus and support Can't load into WINDOWS (UPDATE KB4497936) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Install KB4497936 via window update. Initial success but second install stayed at a black screen and can't load into the window after a restart. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ys_Chua, May 17, 2019.

1. Ys_Chua Win User

Can't load into WINDOWS (UPDATE KB4497936)

Install KB4497936 via window update.
    Initial success but second install stayed at a black screen and can't load into the window after a restart.

I have to use system restore to roll back to get a working laptop.
    Tried to install three times but still facing the same issue. No cure.
    Anyone facing the same issue and any solution?
    Thank you.

:)

Ys_Chua, May 17, 2019
  2. BAGZZlash Win User

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, May 17, 2019
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, May 17, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Can't load into WINDOWS (UPDATE KB4497936) :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't load into WINDOWS (UPDATE KB4497936) - Similar Threads - Can't load UPDATE

2. Windows Update will not load.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update will not load.: A cumulative update will not load. I have tried for over a month and it consistently gives an OX80073701 error message. I have tried the trouble shooters and nothing works. Any suggestions....
  3. Desktop not loading. Can't install updates,

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop not loading. Can't install updates,: I have an issue with Windows 10 and I have no idea how to fix it and I need some suggestions. I am wondering if it might be related to Eset.ANyway, the issue happens at random, but the one way I can seemingly reproduce it is when I do a windows update, but it happens outside...
  4. Windows Update Not Loading

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Update Not Loading: Hello, I have this problem with my Windows Update and I have had it for some time now. Windows Update will not load no matter how long I leave it to load for. I have tried a lot of things but nothing has fixed it. I have tried restarting Windows Update in services and also...
  5. I can't update my windows. It seems to load like this but doesn't load :/

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't update my windows. It seems to load like this but doesn't load :/: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/oi8pbpeffaj61.png?width=1046&format=png&auto=webp&s=dba2df2dcb6aa0d07e1dbe0b9d4e6475eefedbe8 submitted by /u/onurerdogaNN [link] [comments]...
  6. Can't load NETFLIX - Can't load Google Images

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't load NETFLIX - Can't load Google Images: Hi! Can someone please help as I fear my windows is well messed up 1 - I cant load NETFLIX - I get: This site can’t be reached www.netflix.com refused to connect. Try: Checking the connection Checking the proxy and the firewall ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED 2 - I cant...
  7. Loading windows updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Loading windows updates: My laptop is telling me that I'm in need of updates or my device will be outdated. When I try to update, it goes from 19% done to %100 and then tells me that there was an error. Any thoughts on how to proceed?...
  8. Cumulative Update KB4497936 Windows 10 Insider 1903 build 18362.113

in Windows 10 News
    Cumulative Update KB4497936 Windows 10 Insider 1903 build 18362.113: Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18362.113 Applies to: Windows 10 version 1903 Summary Microsoft released a new cumulative update to Slow, Fast and Release Preview rings. If you have updated to Build 18356.30 or a later build – your device will be offered this build. This...
  9. Windows update will not load

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows update will not load: After reading about windows updates, I went in to check windows update. When I select WU all I see is some grey/blue dots going across the top of the screen. I tried the troubleshooter and windows reset for the update, but no changes. I contacted the windows community but...
  10. Windows Update will not load

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update will not load: I am having an issue with Windows Update. It will not load! 14193