Windows 10: Can't load Macafee

Discus and support Can't load Macafee in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I can't get MacAfee security to load thias morning. I want to run a scan before I open Chrome becauae I hear there's a malware thing going on with... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ThomasFrieling1, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Can't load Macafee

I can't get MacAfee security to load thias morning. I want to run a scan before I open Chrome becauae I hear there's a malware thing going on with Chrome. Is any one ese having this problem? What should I do??

:)

ThomasFrieling1, Mar 8, 2019
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't load Macafee :cool:

jmcslob, Mar 8, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Mar 8, 2019
  4. mbmeadows Win User

Can't load Macafee

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

Can't load Macafee

1. Can't load Macafee - Similar Threads - Can't load Macafee

2. Total war on Macafee why so complicated?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Total war on Macafee why so complicated?: I got a new Dell compiuter last year and this effing Macafee subscription -- that I did not want -- is expiring. I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW MUCH I HATE THEM.I hear that the process to remove it is very difficult. I know how to iuninstall programs via the control panel.But then,...
  3. I can't download MacAfee. Error says "virus scan failed"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download MacAfee. Error says "virus scan failed": I can't download MacAfee. Error says "virus scan failed" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-macafee-error-says-virus-scan/0d166eb8-cfe7-4d1e-87a3-89a1ae272f27
  4. I can't download MacAfee. Error says "virus scan failed"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't download MacAfee. Error says "virus scan failed": I can't download MacAfee. Error says "virus scan failed" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-macafee-error-says-virus-scan/0d166eb8-cfe7-4d1e-87a3-89a1ae272f27
  5. Internet explorer reveal from macafee widget

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet explorer reveal from macafee widget: Hello I’m Dave I bought a new used Lenovo laptop all reset win 10 it was goin to microsoft store all nice and smooth and goin through update motions all nice and then it wanted to upgrade to new version of edge so it does ,afterwards what looks like and shows on toolbar as...
  6. MacAfee Uninstalled, Computer WAY To Slow

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MacAfee Uninstalled, Computer WAY To Slow: I uninstalled Mcafee app, and clicked the option to uninstall any files related to it. This is where the trouble starts brewing. After uninstalling, I get bullguard antivirus MUCH better, and play roblox as usual. 30 minutes into it, my computer just starts running BADLY....
  7. Can't load NETFLIX - Can't load Google Images

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't load NETFLIX - Can't load Google Images: Hi! Can someone please help as I fear my windows is well messed up 1 - I cant load NETFLIX - I get: This site can’t be reached www.netflix.com refused to connect. Try: Checking the connection Checking the proxy and the firewall ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED 2 - I cant...
  8. Double charge on a MacAfee virus program.

Double charge on a MacAfee virus program.: I have a double charge on a McFee virus program for $99.99 One from Microsoft and one from McFee company for $99.99. I have already contacted McFee company and will stay with their charge but do not wish to paid your company for the same thing please refund to my visa card...
  9. Macafee Live Safe

Macafee Live Safe: How do I get this to uninstall? It will not let me from settings, I have logged out of account and tried to unpin from task bar but it still shows up. I have another virus protector but Macafee still keeps posting messages in tray...
  10. Macafee Live Safe

Macafee Live Safe: How do I get this to uninstall? It will not let me from settings, I have logged out of account and tried to unpin from task bar but it still shows up. I have another virus protector but Macafee still keeps posting messages in tray...