Windows 10: Can't load NETFLIX - Can't load Google Images

Discus and support Can't load NETFLIX - Can't load Google Images in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi! Can someone please help as I fear my windows is well messed up 1 - I cant load NETFLIX - I get: This site can’t be reached www.netflix.com... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LukasD2, Apr 3, 2020.

1. LukasD2 Win User

Can't load NETFLIX - Can't load Google Images

Hi! Can someone please help as I fear my windows is well messed up

1 - I cant load NETFLIX - I get:

This site can’t be reached
    www.netflix.com refused to connect.

Try:

• Checking the connection
    • Checking the proxy and the firewall

ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

2 - I cant load Google Images in full - after searching some image, only 4 rows load, any row of images under that is blank + can't click on the images, when I click, nothing happens, images don't enlarge or anything

I have windows 10, the same problem is with ALL possible browsers so, there is something wrong.

ALSO - a person on supposrt tried to update or reset my windows - after over an hour - "there was a problem" and nothing happens.

I cant even reset windows

I cant speak to anyone to help and access my computer to fix it.

:)

LukasD2, Apr 3, 2020
  2. pandaxWP Win User

Can´t load pictures in search

When I use search (cortana or typing, doesn´t matter) to look for pictures they don´t load. They are just stuck on the black loading screen with the loading circle rolling and nothing happens. I have Lumia 950 and as far as I know I have the latest upgrades.
    This problem didn´t disappear even after I erased my phone and restored factory settings.
    Can't load NETFLIX - Can't load Google Images 91cd2b8f-cc2b-420e-8272-24edd957ecd0.png

pandaxWP, Apr 3, 2020
  3. DonnaYE Win User
    Microsoft Edge will not load Netflix

Thank you for taking the time to respond to this issue. Netflix does load on Chrome, and Amazon Instant video loads on the Edge browser, leaving me to believe that it is not a video card driver. Edge does load the Netflix website, but once I load the "my
    list" page, it blinks rapidly. I have not tried troubleshotting this problem, as I don't know where to begin. obviously I am not high tech, but I do manage to find the answers to most issues that I've come accross. I have not made any changes as of yet to
    my new Windows 10 install. I will try both of the methods that you have suggested and repost my results......wish me luck...thank you!

DonnaYE, Apr 3, 2020
  4. Faust_8 Win User

Netflix app not working after update says unable to load user information

Using Zune software 4.8.2345.0, plugged into my HTC HD 7 phone last week to find an update available, downloaded it and now netflix has stopped working. Everytime I open the app, it never loads and says 'unable to load user information' . Called netflix
    who sent me to HTC who sent me to T-mobile, who sent me back to netflix. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app three times, no luck. Not over my data limit, T-mobile says phone is working fine and that the problem in no compatibility with the microsoft
    update.

Faust_8, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Can't load NETFLIX - Can't load Google Images - Similar Threads - Can't load NETFLIX

2. Computer can't load certain websites Youtube, Netflix, Gmail, Amazon etc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer can't load certain websites Youtube, Netflix, Gmail, Amazon etc: When I try to play a video on youtube or netflix, the video will play for like 5 seconds and then it stops playing and continously buffers. It also does not load gmail and amazon either. I know the issue is not internet speed/connection also connected via ethernet because...
  3. Can't load an ISO

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't load an ISO: Hi,There's an iso file of about 20 go I want to open/mount but both Windows and Daemon Tools say the file is damaged.But on another PC same OS, same version, I managed to mount the very same file without any problem.Any idea why ?Other ISOs I have are not related with this...
  4. Can't load an ISO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't load an ISO: Hi,There's an iso file of about 20 go I want to open/mount but both Windows and Daemon Tools say the file is damaged.But on another PC same OS, same version, I managed to mount the very same file without any problem.Any idea why ?Other ISOs I have are not related with this...
  5. Can't load an ISO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Google can't load image after system update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Google can't load image after system update.: Hi. I can't open Google Image after system update yesterday. The image load halfway & when I clicked, it can't open. This problem not only happen in my laptop, it also happen to my phone. Anybody know how to fix this? Thanks...
  7. Can't load Google sites

Can't load Google sites: Pls, i need some help. My Laptop seems not to load any google sites like youtube, google drive, google classroom. How can these be solve? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-load-google-sites/04f37b1c-f207-4830-abde-d4df44dfa6d7
  8. Images not loading

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Images not loading: Have two laptop W10....both have same browsersFirefox...I checked the same settings for bothon Firefox....one will load all images from a website the other won't??? wondering if it Microsoft settings on both laptops are the same or different??? how can check the different of...
  9. Netflix Loads Slowly

Netflix Loads Slowly: I have two ethernet connected Win 10 Home PC's with the Netflix app installed. Netflix has always loaded quickly on PC1. PC2 was as fast as PC1 up until one month ago. PC2 has a NVIDIA GeForce 1050Ti card. Now, PC2 loads both Netflix and content very slowly (minutes). No...
  10. Can't load Macafee

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't load Macafee: I can't get MacAfee security to load thias morning. I want to run a scan before I open Chrome becauae I hear there's a malware thing going on with Chrome. Is any one ese having this problem? What should I do??...