Windows 10: Can't load photos from LG phone to Windows 10 with usb

Discus and support Can't load photos from LG phone to Windows 10 with usb in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi all, hope this is the right place to post this question. I have a basic phone a LG S301 I used to plug the phone into the USB port and it came up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by wellinever, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Can't load photos from LG phone to Windows 10 with usb

Hi all, hope this is the right place to post this question.
    I have a basic phone a LG S301 I used to plug the phone into the USB port and it came up as an external drive so I could browse and select photos from the phone.
    Since 10 upgrade I can no longer do it. I can do it with bluetooth but it's a bit of a faff, the USB was a lot simpler.
    Any suggestions as to how to get the phone to show alongside C and D drives please?
    Thank you*Smile

:)

wellinever, Aug 18, 2015
  2. rmoo Win User

how to import photos in windows 10 from my LG phone

Can't get windows 10 to recognize my LG phone to download photos using USB cable. Not on This PC. How to download, please?

3. Unable to connect LG G6 to Windows 10 laptop

When I plug in my LG G6 phone to any computer, I get the following message: "The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognize it" The USB tethering switch in 'settings' is shadowed and not available. The phone
    works fine. I have been able to get some photos transferred from phone to computer using LG Bridge, but it desn't seem to find them all. There are other file transfer tasks I need to undertake as well. What am I doing wrong??

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Files, folders, & storage

BMurph2014, Aug 18, 2015
  4. Bigfoot Win User

Can't load photos from LG phone to Windows 10 with usb

I have a similar problem but not exactly, hoping someone can help. I have an LG 441G flip phone with pre-paid Tracfone service. I have no internet on the phone or Bluetooth, it is just a simple emergency phone for short phone calls.

I have a few pictures of my dog on the cell phone that I would like to transfer to my Windows 10 desktop computer. I've bought a USB cable thinking this would be simple, but it's not. I've never uploaded photos from a phone to a computer before.

After searching around, I clicked on my computer start, then went to photos. Then I connected the phone and clicked import, with no luck.

Was hoping I wouldn't have to download any other software programs to my computer for a few pictures. Any advice on how to simply get pictures from a cell to the computer? Thanks.

Bigfoot, Feb 27, 2017
  5. Samuria Win User
  6. Bigfoot Win User
    Thanks Samuria, I think I already saw that thread though. My phone is very simple flip phone and I don't see any of the settings mentioned on it.

Bigfoot, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Can't load photos from LG phone to Windows 10 with usb

1. Can't load photos from LG phone to Windows 10 with usb - Similar Threads - Can't load photos

2. Can't transfer photos from phone to laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't transfer photos from phone to laptop: I've been trying to transfer the photos from my phone moto e6s to my windows laptop using a USB data transfer cable but I keep getting the message saying 'please update device to accept media transfer'. I've tried it in USB and in PTP and still the same....
  3. Can't transfer photos from phone to laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't transfer photos from phone to laptop: I've been trying to transfer the photos from my phone moto e6s to my windows laptop using a USB data transfer cable but I keep getting the message saying 'please update device to accept media transfer'. I've tried it in USB and in PTP and still the same....
  4. Suddenly Can't upload photos from phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Suddenly Can't upload photos from phone: Help please... I've always been able to plug my Samsung phone into my PC and transfer photos. Now suddenly I get the message "We're having trouble connecting - make sure your device is unlocked and that you accept the notification to connect" I've looked at everything and...
  5. Can't connect LG phone to PC, Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't connect LG phone to PC, Windows 10: Hi, When I connect my LG k20v phone to my windows 10 pc it says that the USB Device is not recognized. I see in Device Manager that it is labeled as an Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed. I have tried the following. 1 disconnecting my phone from the usb...
  6. Importing photos from phone into photos.

Importing photos from phone into photos.: Once connecting my Iphone with USB and selecting trust this computer on my phone, then import from phone on the photo app it says it cannot find any photos on the phone. The photos are definitely on the phone and not on the cloud as when I go into the folders it has the DCM1...
  7. Can't see my phone (LG) when pluged into USB port.

Can't see my phone (LG) when pluged into USB port.: It chimes when connectd but does not show up under My COmputer. How can I access files/pics on my phone? THanks Ron https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-see-my-phone-lg-when-pluged-into-usb-port/d37e49a0-08af-4421-aefa-bb0d174369aa
  8. Can't down load photos from camera, program hangs of can't find photos

Can't down load photos from camera, program hangs of can't find photos: Why does my program hang whether I use Nikon transfer or The Windows 10 Photo app , when the connect o camera they hang and i get nothing yet on another machine which has Windows 10 but an earlier version it does not have a problem? And why when I look through the help post...
  9. LG Phone not Recognized by PC

LG Phone not Recognized by PC: Ok guys, I have been hammering at this issue for hours and I am resorting to starting my own thread. I've got an LG G7 Thinq phone, through Google Fi. I am trying to connect it to my HP Windows 10 PC (yes, I have installed all the windows updates) to move photos,...
  10. Can't transfer photos from LG3 phone with USB to my Laptop Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't transfer photos from LG3 phone with USB to my Laptop Windows 10: Since I updated my laptop to Windows 10 I can no longer transfer my photos from my phone to my Toshiba laptop using the USB port. It used to come up as an external drive and then I could simply view and download photos.. Do I need to do something different now, or am I...