Windows 10: cant load texas poker screen stays dark and wont let me play

Discus and support cant load texas poker screen stays dark and wont let me play in Cortana to solve the problem; cant load texas poker screen stays dark and wont let me play... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by davidkerry1, Jun 27, 2020.

1. cant load texas poker screen stays dark and wont let me play

cant load texas poker screen stays dark and wont let me play

:)

davidkerry1, Jun 27, 2020

2. my Zynga texas holdem poker does not load the page. says it can not reach the site.

after loading Facebook, I click on the Texas holdem poker web site, an error message says can't load the site. How do I fix this so I can play Tesas Holdem poker. I My wife can not load Zynga Texas holdem poker either. Says the site can not be reached.

WilliamLloyd1, Jun 27, 2020
  3. why won't my games load properly especially Texas Poker.

all my other games load fine, but, when I try to load texas poker, I get a error message, recover page.

patriciawilliams-976, Jun 27, 2020
  4. cant load texas poker screen stays dark and wont let me play

i uninstalled app texas holdem poker,now when i type in web site in ie,texas holdem comes up asking to be reinstalled.how to i get rid of this

Thanks for the reply,i don't like IE and use firefox on my PC,as a new user of smatphones i have now found and use QQ Browser which is fine.

Since the poker issue i haven't used IE again and have no intention of using it again so hopefully the fact Texas poker loads up on it wont be a problem.

So is Suppose the answer is don't use IE.

thanks again for your response.

chrismcgowan, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

cant load texas poker screen stays dark and wont let me play

1. cant load texas poker screen stays dark and wont let me play - Similar Threads - cant load texas

2. go to play poker on facebook goes dark will not let me play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    go to play poker on facebook goes dark will not let me play: how do I play poker on facebook when it goes dark and will not let me play https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/go-to-play-poker-on-facebook-goes-dark-will-not/43047cd5-d7f7-425e-add9-ebb513fa39e7
  3. It wont let me log in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    It wont let me log in: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GamingNightFTW [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fxrsbk/it_wont_let_me_log_in/
  4. It wont let me login

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    It wont let me login: I would really appreciate helping me, I cant login Microsoft store and I cant open Microsoft word[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-login/f7a1c220-4520-4a6c-b553-9b4192f679cc
  5. I purchased minecraft and now it wont let me play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased minecraft and now it wont let me play: I bought it on the Microsoft store back in September but, never got around to playing it. When I went to go play it tonight the loader gave me this message "Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001" So I...
  6. Phase 10 wont let me play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phase 10 wont let me play: I have played phase ten online for about a month now.When i open it now i get error message to update game to be able to play online.I did that as well as delete it and reinstall it but I still get same message.How can I fix this?...
  7. Wont let me connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wont let me connect to the internet: When I first booted up windows I choose the option to not connect to wifi because there was only the ethernet option. But now when I try to see the list of networks it takes me to Network& Internet settings but then network and internet settings takes me to the same thing...
  8. Minecraft wont let me install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft wont let me install: I just got a new ssd card for my computer to run my games better. I am trying to install minecraft but when I go to click install it is crossed out. So I went into my library and tried to click install but it says that it cannot be used on this device. The install button is...
  9. Wont let me on a website it let me use last week!!!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wont let me on a website it let me use last week!!!!: i use a shopping website called vova and i was able to shop on here on my lenovo laptop for months but now all of a sudden everything is working except that website. it makes no sense. i have all updates installed so i dont know what it is. i use this website alot so i cant...
  10. GameBar wont let me "Record That"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GameBar wont let me "Record That": I have tried everything, changing the settings, going online and looking for awnsers, but nothing seems to work I am trying to use the "Record" that option on my PC, which has windows 10, while gaming. It does its thing and records the previous 30 seconds. But when I go...