Windows 10: cant load texas poker screen stays dark and wont let me play

Discus and support cant load texas poker screen stays dark and wont let me play in Cortana to solve the problem; cant load texas poker screen stays dark and wont let me play... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by davidkerry1, Jun 27, 2020.

1. cant load texas poker screen stays dark and wont let me play

cant load texas poker screen stays dark and wont let me play

:)

davidkerry1, Jun 27, 2020

2. my Zynga texas holdem poker does not load the page. says it can not reach the site.

after loading Facebook, I click on the Texas holdem poker web site, an error message says can't load the site. How do I fix this so I can play Tesas Holdem poker. I My wife can not load Zynga Texas holdem poker either. Says the site can not be reached.

WilliamLloyd1, Jun 27, 2020
  3. why won't my games load properly especially Texas Poker.

all my other games load fine, but, when I try to load texas poker, I get a error message, recover page.

patriciawilliams-976, Jun 27, 2020
  4. cant load texas poker screen stays dark and wont let me play

i uninstalled app texas holdem poker,now when i type in web site in ie,texas holdem comes up asking to be reinstalled.how to i get rid of this

Thanks for the reply,i don't like IE and use firefox on my PC,as a new user of smatphones i have now found and use QQ Browser which is fine.

Since the poker issue i haven't used IE again and have no intention of using it again so hopefully the fact Texas poker loads up on it wont be a problem.

So is Suppose the answer is don't use IE.

thanks again for your response.

chrismcgowan, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

cant load texas poker screen stays dark and wont let me play

1. cant load texas poker screen stays dark and wont let me play - Similar Threads - cant load texas

2. there is problems zynga Poker Texas Holdem they lying reports

in Windows 10 Gaming
    there is problems zynga Poker Texas Holdem they lying reports: I can't get in zynga Poker Texas Holdem I was not harassment to play my poker . They were cussing me dirty mouth names I did reported zynga and told them what it is going on. They didn't listen to me I had been telling the truth what it is going on. I had been reported to...
  3. there is problems zynga Poker Texas Holdem they lying reports

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    there is problems zynga Poker Texas Holdem they lying reports: I can't get in zynga Poker Texas Holdem I was not harassment to play my poker . They were cussing me dirty mouth names I did reported zynga and told them what it is going on. They didn't listen to me I had been telling the truth what it is going on. I had been reported to...
  4. Java Minecraft wont let me play

Java Minecraft wont let me play: I Recently Bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Bundle but it only gave me bedrock edition and wont let me play java. im not buying it again. any one know how to fix I dont use a family shared account...
  5. Minecraft wont let me play anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft wont let me play anymore: I've had minecraft for years and have played it thousands of times but recently it wont let me play at all and is telling me to purchase it again even though ive already bought it, i bought the game when i first got my xbox and have never had issues like this, it wont let me...
  6. Minecraft wont let me play anymore

Minecraft wont let me play anymore: I've had minecraft for years and have played it thousands of times but recently it wont let me play at all and is telling me to purchase it again even though ive already bought it, i bought the game when i first got my xbox and have never had issues like this, it wont let me...
  7. Computers loads but stays in dark screen, doesn't load to sign in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computers loads but stays in dark screen, doesn't load to sign in: I have an HP desktop computer and it has been working well until today, I was using it today just fine, I turned it off, and then turned it on and it loads the the HP logo and the swirling white dots in the bottom but after that it stays in a dark screen. I have tried turning...
  8. minecraft wont let me play online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft wont let me play online: All i want to do is play some minecraft windows 10 edition online but it always say "there was an error signing in to you're account." can someone help me?...
  9. go to play poker on facebook goes dark will not let me play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    go to play poker on facebook goes dark will not let me play: how do I play poker on facebook when it goes dark and will not let me play https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/go-to-play-poker-on-facebook-goes-dark-will-not/43047cd5-d7f7-425e-add9-ebb513fa39e7
  10. Phase 10 wont let me play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phase 10 wont let me play: I have played phase ten online for about a month now.When i open it now i get error message to update game to be able to play online.I did that as well as delete it and reinstall it but I still get same message.How can I fix this?...