Windows 10: cant load updates 1803

Discus and support cant load updates 1803 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i've loaded ms windows 10 updates and on succesive update tries 1803 comes up failure that's my problem.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by chriszablocki, Mar 2, 2019.

1. cant load updates 1803

i've loaded ms windows 10 updates and on succesive update tries 1803 comes up failure that's my problem.

:)

chriszablocki, Mar 2, 2019
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Mar 2, 2019
  3. BAGZZlash Win User
    MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Mar 2, 2019
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

cant load updates 1803

geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Mar 2, 2019
Thema:

cant load updates 1803

1. cant load updates 1803 - Similar Threads - cant load updates

2. Update: I cant even load windows!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Update: I cant even load windows!!!: [IMG]My new gaming pc running windows 10 is now stuck on attempting repairs after i plugged in a wireless usb adapter it blue screened 5 times and is now stuck on attempting repairs please help! Edit one: it stopped repairing but it now wont load into windows and is saying...
  3. Cant update from wondows 10 ver 1803

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant update from wondows 10 ver 1803: Hi, i've been trying to update my laptop to a later version of windows for over a month now, the update just fails every time. the laptop is trying to update to 1903 through the upodate and security menu. i also tried using the update tool from the microsoft website and it...
  4. Cant update from 1803 to 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant update from 1803 to 1903: Hi, I am unable to update my PC despite trying almost everything I know..... At this point, and having read the Microsoft community I have decided to seek the help of a professional like the post im following from Mr. Sumit. I cannot "attach" files here nor can I copy &...
  5. Windows Update 1803 cant find desktop

Windows Update 1803 cant find desktop: Hi, so im stuck inside an endless loop. I am on version 1709 and windows forces an update to 1803. Then when i get on i get a black desktop with no icons and an error message saying desktop cannot be found. I restart and it restores the 1709 version of windows and it all...
  6. Game load time performance problems after 1803 update?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Game load time performance problems after 1803 update?: Hi, I noticed last December or so that my computer suddenly slowed down a bit. I think it may have been after the Windows 10 1803 update. Loading times for some apps and all of my games are noticeably slower. The frame rates are fine so I know it's not a graphics card...
  7. cant install update of 1803

cant install update of 1803: Sir I cant install the updates of v1803 and I am on the v1507. I have downloaded all the updates but my pc always says that checking for updates. Plz hep!!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-update-of-1803/1a3f6e9d-e23a-40b6-bae5-4abbaa137622
  8. cant update to windows 10 1803

cant update to windows 10 1803: i am running windows 10 1607. while using update assistant for windows 1803 i am getting error 0x800700b7 while installation. please help [ATTACH]...
  9. Avast- UI Failed to Load error after 1803 Update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Avast- UI Failed to Load error after 1803 Update: I installed the April 2018 (1803) upgrade update today. Now Avast will not start. I get the error message: "UI Failed to load". Restarting the service will not work. Windows Defender, real time protection is OFF. I reinstalled AVAST. It worked after install, but failed...
  10. Stranded Build 14941 cant load cant update

in Windows 10 Support
    Stranded Build 14941 cant load cant update: Running several partitions including two Windows Insider, I was hospitalized and when I returned, one Insider partition (14941) won't load its expired. the other is fine, currently 14955. For a bit i could reset the system date and load both but not today. setup as a...