Windows 10: Can’t load windows after installing Autodesk product

Discus and support Can’t load windows after installing Autodesk product in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently, I tried to install a student licensed version of Autodesk Inventor from Autodesk’s website. The installation was going smoothly until my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by E4R, Jul 26, 2019.

1. E4R
    E4R Win User

Can’t load windows after installing Autodesk product

Recently, I tried to install a student licensed version of Autodesk Inventor from Autodesk’s website. The installation was going smoothly until my screen went black with the only window remaining being the installation notice for the Autodesk electrical parts catalog. Soon after, I restarted my computer several times, but this did nothing. I then entered the bios and discovered that my SSD upon which I had installed both Windows and this autodesk product was gone. Then, I loaded Windows onto a flash drive and tried to boot from there, but this did not help. How do I recover my SSD, and how can I reinstall windows if recovery fails??

:)

2. Junaid_A Win User

autodesk sync

Hi,

Try the steps listed below and check if it works:

• Press Win + R keys together on the keyboard to open the Run dialog and type the following into the Run box: REGEDIT
    • Navigate to the following location:

HKLM\Software\Autodesk\Autodesk Sync
    • Look for the entry ‘Installed Products’ and empty it.

Note:

Serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry
    if a problem occurs.

Refer
    backup and restore registry
    to know how to backup and restore registry.

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Jul 26, 2019
  3. Autodesk Inventor not installing on windows 10

trying a step download from an autodesk tech will keep you posted on results

BigCoUntry, Jul 26, 2019
  4. Can’t load windows after installing Autodesk product

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 26, 2019
Thema:

Can’t load windows after installing Autodesk product

1. Can’t load windows after installing Autodesk product - Similar Threads - Can’t load installing

2. After an update Windows can’t load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After an update Windows can’t load: Hello, I’m having trouble with my pc I had a update so I selected update and restart and now it can’t load up windows I’ve tried restarting to another point, selected my user but I forgot my password need help * Changed to a question* Original title: Can't load up...
  3. After an update Windows can’t load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After an update Windows can’t load: Hello, I’m having trouble with my pc I had a update so I selected update and restart and now it can’t load up windows I’ve tried restarting to another point, selected my user but I forgot my password need help * Changed to a question* Original title: Can't load up...
  4. After an update Windows can’t load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can’t load up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t load up: hello I’m having trouble with my pc I had a update so I selected update and restart and now it can’t load up windows I’ve tried restarting to another point, selected my user but I forgot my password need help...
  6. Can’t load up

Can’t load up: hello I’m having trouble with my pc I had a update so I selected update and restart and now it can’t load up windows I’ve tried restarting to another point, selected my user but I forgot my password need help...
  7. I still see Autodesk and some other unknown apps in Startup after uninstalling AutoDesk

in Windows 10 Customization
    I still see Autodesk and some other unknown apps in Startup after uninstalling AutoDesk: I still see Autodesk and some other unknown apps in Startup after uninstalling AutoDesk. [ATTACH] I have uninstalled Autodesk using MicrosoftProgram_Install_and_Uninstall.meta tool. And also deleted Autodesk related folders from C: drive and Program Files. Also this...
  8. Can’t load windows

Can’t load windows: I have tried touble shooting. Start up repair. And system restore. No joy. I cant seem to put into recovery mode either. Never had this problem before https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-load-windows/4171e403-0b24-413d-98f5-d4eb18521272
  9. AutoDesk DWG TrueView 2020 installation error

in Windows 10 Customization
    AutoDesk DWG TrueView 2020 installation error: I am unable to install AutoDesk DWG TrueView 2020. I get a message with "Error 1310. Error writing to file: C\Windows\Fonts\AcadEref.ttf. Verify that you have access to that directory." I have administrative rights but I am unable to change anything related to the Fonts...
  10. Autodesk Inventor not installing on windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Autodesk Inventor not installing on windows 10: needing help with installing inventor 2017 on my new laptop i download the install file and run and it does nothing? done everything i know to do researched and now im at uninstalling .net 4.6 and there is a thread that stated it could not be done turned off .net...