Windows 10: Can't locate Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit Product key

Discus and support Can't locate Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit Product key in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have an old Dell 690 Precision Workstation that is running on WINDOWS 7 PRO 64 Bit. I purchased this as a used certified workstation with Windows 7... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AppleUser58, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Can't locate Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit Product key

I have an old Dell 690 Precision Workstation that is running on WINDOWS 7 PRO 64 Bit.

I purchased this as a used certified workstation with Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit installed.

Tried numerous ways to "Find" the Product code.
    Its stating that the Installed Key : "MAK key not available"
    Line below states: OEM Key: Windows Vista OEM Marker present in firmware.

Should I just bite the bullet and buy WINDOWS 210 PRO & load it over my current Windows 7 Pro?

I rather not lose my existing datas and programs?

OR do I wipe it clean & install Windows 10 Pro & hope that my old software can be found & re-installed back on to my machine..

Any ideas would be helpful.

ALSO is it even worth rebuilding this old workhorse..

:)

AppleUser58, Jan 20, 2020

2. windows pro 10 64 bit product key

windows pro 10 64 bit product key

sohelmansuri, Jan 20, 2020
  3. windows pro 10 64 bit product key

how to show product key Microsoft windows pro 10 64 bit

pl riplay

sohelmansuri, Jan 20, 2020
  4. Can't locate Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit Product key

Upgrade from Windows 7 Ultimate 32 Bit to Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

Is this upgrade to Windows 10 Pro correct? Any tips you can give me? Thank You!!

Starting with my W7 Ultimate 32-Bit Desktop; add Memory and Replace SSD; load W7 Ultimate 64-Bit; Upgrade to 64-bit Windows 10 Pro.

My Desktop

Processor: Intel i5-2500k

Motherboard: Intel DH67BL

Memory: Crucial 2x2Gb = 4GB Plus Crucial 2x8Gb = 16Gb Total = 20Gb

SSD: Intel X-25 Series 320 80Gb (C: OS, Programs, Program Data, etc.)

Replace with Samsung 850 Evo 250GB

HDD: Western Digital 1 Tb (D: User Data)

Windows 7 Ultimate Product Box (Copyright 2009) containing

Product Key

32 Bit Disk

64 Bit Disk

Upgrade steps:

• Make hardware upgrades (in bold)

• The new SSD is empty. Load the W7-64 Bit disk into the disk drive hoping it will led to a W7-64 Bit install on the SSD (C: drive).

• The W7 Ultimate version will be a revision corresponding to when my PC was new (about 2010). Upgrade PC to the latest version of W7.

• Use the Library function to relink user data to my D: drive data.

• Use the invitation from Microsoft to invoke the upgrade to Windows 10 Pro.

Edmond Danta, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

Can't locate Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit Product key

1. Can't locate Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit Product key - Similar Threads - Can't locate Pro

2. How to download windows 7 ultimate 64 bit to usb drive with product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to download windows 7 ultimate 64 bit to usb drive with product key: How to download windows 7 ultimate 64 bit to usb drive with product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-windows-7-ultimate-64-bit-to-usb/2ca83e55-b0f8-4ab7-96c1-18473863015b
  3. How to download windows 7 ultimate 64 bit to usb drive with product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to download windows 7 ultimate 64 bit to usb drive with product key: How to download windows 7 ultimate 64 bit to usb drive with product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-windows-7-ultimate-64-bit-to-usb/2ca83e55-b0f8-4ab7-96c1-18473863015b
  4. Valid production key for Windows XP 64 bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Valid production key for Windows XP 64 bit: Hi, I have an old program written in Win95. Now i found that I can run a Virtual OS with Oracle Virtual Box. But when it comes to the production key I'm lost. Don't have any. As this is a very old operating system it's hard to find any. These days it must be a work around...
  5. Valid production key for Windows XP 64 bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Valid production key for Windows XP 64 bit: Hi, I have an old program written in Win95. Now i found that I can run a Virtual OS with Oracle Virtual Box. But when it comes to the production key I'm lost. Don't have any. As this is a very old operating system it's hard to find any. These days it must be a work around...
  6. Can't locate bit locker key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't locate bit locker key.: My Lenovo Yoga Thinkpad is not accepting my password so I can not enter. I looked at my Microsoft account and while I can see the device, there is no bit locker key. I can't to a hard reinstall because it wants the bit locker key for that as well. I also can't start it in...
  7. Can't locate bit locker key.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't locate bit locker key.: My Lenovo Yoga Thinkpad is not accepting my password so I can not enter. I looked at my Microsoft account and while I can see the device, there is no bit locker key. I can't to a hard reinstall because it wants the bit locker key for that as well. I also can't start it in...
  8. upgrade from Windows 7 pro 64 bit to Windows 10 64 bit

upgrade from Windows 7 pro 64 bit to Windows 10 64 bit: Need to upgrade my laptop windows from Windows 7 pro 64 bit to Windows 10 64 bit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-from-windows-7-pro-64-bit-to-windows-10-64/1d42cd03-b607-4de5-9651-516a3cb14b18
  9. Product Key can't be located

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Product Key can't be located: I recently upgraded my Windows 10 computer (which included replacing the motherboard) and windows is not reactivating. I no longer have my product key but thought I could find it on my computer since it is still installed. I checked each hard drive and none seemed to have my...
  10. Windows 7 Pro 32 bit to Windows 10 64 bit

Windows 7 Pro 32 bit to Windows 10 64 bit: I presently have Win 7 installed on my ASUS laptop. It can handle 32 or 64 bit programs. The windows 7 is installed as a 32 bit OS but is corrupted. Repair doesn't solve my problem from the original disk. So I bought a new Win 10 64 bit OS. It won't load over the 32 bit...