Windows 10: Cant lock laptop

Discus and support Cant lock laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've had this issue for a few months, Win + L doesn't lock my laptop, Ctrl Alt Del also doesn't have the lock function and these settings below cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nash_6, Apr 12, 2022.

1. Nash_6 Win User

Cant lock laptop

I've had this issue for a few months, Win + L doesn't lock my laptop, Ctrl Alt Del also doesn't have the lock function and these settings below cannot be changed. When I open my laptop it also resumes without requiring log in. I've gone through 2 supports chats for well over 4 hours in total. I was wondering if anyone experiences this or has a solution before I consider getting it replaced. There is also no admin and have removed all organizations. Thanks.

:)

Nash_6, Apr 12, 2022
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Apr 12, 2022
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Apr 12, 2022
  4. Cant lock laptop

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Apr 12, 2022
Thema:

Cant lock laptop

1. Cant lock laptop - Similar Threads - Cant lock laptop

2. Locked laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked laptop: I used to log in to my laptop using a fingerprint. I don’t remember PIN and password. There are no reset options appeared once or twice and now it’s gone. I see no option to restore a PIN opening my Microsoft account online either. So is there other way? Like to send me a new...
  3. I cant recover BitLocker key for my laptop as it is locked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant recover BitLocker key for my laptop as it is locked: I have Dell Inspirion laptop and microsoft windows. My laptop is locked. I cant use it until I recover BitLocker Key. In order to recover BitLocker I need two pieces of information, my phone number which I have and an email which is no longer available as I retired and my...
  4. I cant recover BitLocker key for my laptop as it is locked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant recover BitLocker key for my laptop as it is locked: I have Dell Inspirion laptop and microsoft windows. My laptop is locked. I cant use it until I recover BitLocker Key. In order to recover BitLocker I need two pieces of information, my phone number which I have and an email which is no longer available as I retired and my...
  5. Cant lock laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant lock laptop: I've had this issue for a few months, Win + L doesn't lock my laptop, Ctrl Alt Del also doesn't have the lock function and these settings below cannot be changed. When I open my laptop it also resumes without requiring log in. I've gone through 2 supports chats for well over...
  6. Laptop Locked

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Laptop Locked: I haven't worried about it much, it happened in November last year. My brother was using my laptop when a yellow screen with the words "Locking..." appeared. When I would try to turn it on around that time, it turned on but showed a black screen then turned back off. Now, if...
  7. Locked laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Locked laptop: I have a Lenovo laptop that won't let me log in with a pin or password. I have reset the password using a Microsoft code but the message states "can't sign in to your device. go to account.live.com" any ideas?...
  8. Locked Out and cant reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Locked Out and cant reset: I am at my wits end. I am currently unable to access my work laptop. I recently installed a new mail master on my phone and accessed my account using this app. I then recieved an email saying my account was at risk. I proceeded to enter in the details of my emasil account...
  9. Cant change the lock screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cant change the lock screen: When I trying to change the lock screen by using my photos ," the file has been moved or deleted" error display.when I try on customize menue,It wont show anything or any change.Any help please...
  10. Cant Change Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cant Change Lock Screen: I've had this since i got windows 10 and basically i cant change my lockcreen, i cant change what type of lock screen i have eg (spotlight, slideshow, picture) its just stuck on spotlight. Any help would be great. [img] 32832